Page 217 of 342 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267317 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

NYC DA holding off pressing charges against Lindsay Lohan for alleged psychic punch

• By LAURA ITALIANO
    • Last Updated: 8:37 AM, January 7, 2013
    • Posted: 6:34 AM, January 7, 2013

RICHARD SHOTWELL/INVISION/AP
    Lindsay Lohan is scheduled to appear in court Monday.
    There will be good news for Lindsay Lohan when she descends ever-so-briefly this morning on Manhattan Criminal Court as the DA's office has held off — for now — in pressing charges against her for allegedly sucker-punching a Florida fortune teller during a late-November nightclub fracas.
    Prosecutors have not wrapped up their preliminary investigation or even drawn up a criminal complaint in the starlet-on-psychic smack down.
    "The complaint is not ready, but she is still required to come in [to the clerk's office] to officially be told that and to sign that she has appeared and be given a new date," said state court system spokesman David Bookstaver.

Sources tell The Post that the DA's office has spent the last month assessing the credibility of bottle-blonde, Palm Beach-based soothsayer Tiffany Mitchell, 26, along with the credibility of other eye-witnesses who they've interviewed from both the Mitchell and Lohan camps.
    Lohan's side is insisting the star never laid a hand on Mitchell and only confronted the blonde after some $10,000 cash went missing from Lohan's purse in the VIP section of the tony Chelsea club Avenue.
    Mitchell's side is insisting Lohan threw a hissy fit after Mitchell asked to snap a picture of the "Mean Girls" actress — and that the punch knocked her off her feet and made her cheek swell.
    Today was to be Lohan's first scheduled appearance on the alleged assault.
    Mitchell and her "Palm Beach Psychic Visions" business has received less than stellar reviews — with critics on various blogs blasting her for charging hundreds of dollars for an "aura cleansing."
    Mitchell and her husband Wayne Stevens have recently moved to New York; Mitchell and her celebrity civil lawyer, Gloria Allred, met with prosecutors last month.
    Prosecutors have also been examining fuzzy, strobe-lit surveillance video footage from the 4 a.m. incident.
    Lohan's lawyer, Mark Jay Heller, has declined to comment on the case, as has Mitchell's lawyer.
    The starlet — recently panned for her performance as Elizabeth Taylor in the TV movie "Liz & Dick" — is next due in court in LA in just a week.
    There she faces a more imminent legal threat -- a possible 240-day jail term for allegedly violating her probation on a jewelry shoplifting conviction by lying to cops this past June to avoid arrest after plowing her Porsche into a dump truck on the Pacific Coast Highway.

Syd

Those bruises make me sad. I wonder what those johns do to her.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Looks more like bruises from falling down a flight of stairs and trying to grab the railing.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Those look like belt strap bruises.

ETA: There is also one on her neck.

I think I see fingerprints on her arm. She looks battered and bruised.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I had an identical bruise a few years ago from a fall on the stairs. I lost my footing (sober) and first hit the underside of my upper arm on the rail, then the underside of the elbow and then the underside of the forearm. I did have finger prints toos from where my date tried to grab me. It was a mix of a bruise and brush burn. Hurt like a mutha for several days. Last week my daughter had a huge bruise on her wrist area. I was shocked and asked what she had done. Turns out she was saki bombing and hit the table too hard...

Bruised Lindsay Lohan Parties 'Til Dawn | Radar Online

Bruised Lindsay Lohan Parties 'Til DawnBruised Lindsay Lohan Parties 'Til Dawn
    Posted on Jan 05, 2013 @ 12:02PM WENNBy Radar Staff

Lindsay Lohan didn't let a monster of a bruise on her right arm stop her from partying until dawn in London Saturday morning.

A wicked bruise, seeming to be several days old based on its coloration, extends from her wrist to above her elbow.

Lohan did her best to keep it covered up with a long-sleeved wrap but it was on full display as she got into the car taking her from party to party Friday night into Saturday morning.

The party girl's night began with a late dinner at China Tang. She and her entourage then headed for the Mandarin Oriental Hotel where they stayed until 2 am.

Not content to call it a night, LiLo and her crowd made their way to an after-hours club called Base, reports the Daily Mail where they stayed until 5 am!

And as our pictures show, the Liz & Dick star turned camera shy at this point, putting her coat over her head as she left the club.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Lohan has been in London since before the New Year and was spotted out partying with her mom Dina on several occasions.

Lohan is facing a wall of troubles when she gets back to the U.S. The IRS is after her and she still has to go before a judge on a possible probation violation hearing.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Court, court, court. Wake me up when she serves a good amount of time in jail.
    Sojiita likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

• When will people learn that laying your hands on another person in any form or fashion is not acceptable? Slap, punch, whatever....you touch another person without their permission and you deserve to be prosecuted. I thought we learned that keeping your hands to yourself bullshit in preschool.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...lebrities.html
    ..Lindsay Lohan a No-Show in Court
    ..By Sheila Marikar ABC News Blogs – 2 hours 32 minutes ago

Lindsay Lohan did not show up in court today for a hearing involving her altercation at a NYC nightclub in which she allegedly punched a Palm Beach psychic, and Lohan's lawyer doubts that the case against her will proceed.

Attorney Mark Jay Heller told reporters the 26-year-old "Liz & Dick" actress "never made any physical contact with the alleged victim," Tiffany Ava Mitchell, who he said was trying to read Lohan's fortune at the time of the incident.

"From my understanding, Lindsay was being approached by a fortune teller who sought to provide a reading to her and she politely said 'I don't want to participate' and declined," Heller said. "You would think if [Mitchell] was a fortune teller, she would have been able to see this happening in advance. But obviously her skills weren't that honed."

Heller said that after Lohan asked to be left alone, "other individuals became very aggressive. Lindsay Lohan did not commit any crime, she did not assault anyone, all she did is verbally request her privacy."

Heller said Lohan will only appear in court when there is an accusatory document, which has not yet been filed. He signed required paperwork in her behalf today.

The Manhattan District Attorney's Office said the investigation into the case is continuing.

Lohan was arrested on a charge of misdemeanor assault on Nov. 29 after allegedly punching Mitchell at a brawl at the Manhattan nightclub Avenue. Mitchell did not seek out medical attention. At the time of Lohan's arrest, her attorney said the actress was "a victim of someone trying to capture their 15 minutes of fame."

Mitchell's husband Wayne Stevens spoke to ABC News after the incident and said he didn't know what caused the fight. "I don't even know why [Lohan] pushed her," he said. "And we didn't realize who it even was. Five minutes later, she comes around and tells my wife, 'If I need space,' and then she just punched her."

That same day, Lohan was charged with three additional misdemeanors for lying to Santa Monica, Calif., police about a June car crash on the Pacific Coast Highway. Because of that, in December, a California judge revoked Lohan's informal probation stemming from a 2011 necklace theft case. Lohan is due back in court for a probation violation hearing on Jan. 15.

Despite all of this, Lohan has been a regular on the party circuit. Last week, she was spotted leaving a London nightclub at 5 a.m. And she's maintaining a positive outlook. On New Year's Eve, she tweeted, "i feel very blessed to be able to spend time w/ my mom, family&very wonderful friends. Very grateful.. May only good things come this year."

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    When will people learn that laying your hands on another person in any form or fashion is not acceptable? Slap, punch, whatever....you touch another person without their permission and you deserve to be prosecuted. I thought we learned that keeping your hands to yourself bullshit in preschool.
    unless you're cute, and we don't like the guy you hit. then we'll find some way rationalize your behavior. like Gabriel Aubry.
    sluce, NickiDrea and Sarzy like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    unless you're cute, and we don't like the guy you hit. then we'll find some way rationalize your behavior. like Gabriel Aubry.
    I deserve that.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    I deserve that.

no, no. it's just a general wiseass comment, not personal, believe me.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Lindsay Lohan has no boundaries, who's to say she's an unwilling participant if her "job" resulted in those bruises?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Thread Information