Page 211 of 342 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261311 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 5116
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

She probably snorts coke off it.
    InigoMontoya likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

After first shoplifting it from the store!
    Brookie likes this.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post

$1300 for a blanket When they say "cashmere", did they really mean unicorn hair?
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Lindsay Lohan
    I'm Staying HOME
    on New Year's Eve

EXCLUSIVE
    NO, IT'S NOT OPPOSITE DAY ... Lindsay Lohan will be one of the few people NOT getting sloshed this New Year's Eve ... telling friends she's choosing to stay in instead.
    :
    According to our sources, LiLo is hell bent on starting the year off right -- and making a good impression on the judge hearing her case -- (my comment: a little too late for that bitch) which means no parties, no clubs and definitely no drinking on the last night of 2012.

It's a far cry from her past NYE extravaganzas ... where LiLo got her party on at shin-digs all over the world, including St. Barts and Italy.

But this year, we're told LiLo's plans include a small, quiet dinner in London -- where's she's visiting -- and then it's straight back to the hotel before the ball drops to chill with family and friends.

And in other news ... pigs can fly.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Um, the article title says she's staying home. The article itself says she's going back to her hotel room. Yeah, because people never have parties in hotel rooms. I just bet she's staying home to knit.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

In London "visiting"? Visiting what, the Queen? She can't pay her storage fee, can't pay her tax bill but can "visit" in London so I'm assuming she's blowing some rich dude for new year and coming home with another roll of cash.
    Novice and Honeythorn like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

She's stalking that boy band guy:

Making an entrance: Lindsay Lohan dons dramatic full length fur coat to travel to London... where she'll 'pursue Max George'

By Amelia Proud
    PUBLISHED: 17:14, 30 December 2012 | UPDATED: 19:56, 30 December 2012

Lindsay Lohan has taken herself off to London, now why could that be?

Well, according to E!, the indefatigable red-head is planning to see her latest crush, handsome boy-bander Max George.

A source tells E! News: 'She likes him and he likes her, but nothing has come of it.'

Determined to make an impression: Lindsay Lohan wore a dramatic full length fur coat and large headphones to travel to London on Friday

But since the band is due in New York to perform on the New Year's Rockin' Eve show on Monday night, she has had just 48 hours to make her mark as Lindsay arrived in London on Saturday.

This might be all the more difficult as Max is said to still be in his home city of Manchester before travelling down to London to fly on Monday.

But Lindsay was dressed to make an impression in a dramatic full length fur coat as she jetted out of JFK and still wearing the swishy centrepiece when she arrived at the Dorchester Hotel.

Lohan is said to be planning to stay in this New Year's Eve... in London, but according to TMZ, won't be appearing in the UK's Celebrity Big Brother.

Determined: Lindsay also looked like she'd applied some fake tan ahead of the journey

It seems she is ready to make this grand sacrifice in an attempt to avoid being sent back to jail for probation violations.
    An insider told TMZ the 26-year-old wants to start her year in the best fashion in an attempt to impress the judge who will hear her case.
    So she is planning on attending no parties, no clubs and is hoping to even stay sober on the last night of 2012.

Instead she intends to enjoy an intimate quiet dinner in London, where she is visiting, before heading straaight back to the hotel to see in the bells with family and friends.

Whether this will be enough gloss over her antics over the last year remains to be seen.
    The Herbie Fully Loaded favouirte is facing 245 days in prison after she failed to appear in court in Los Angeles for three misdemeanor charges, including lying to the police about a traffic incident this summer.
    Lindsay has been on probation after she was found guilty of stealing a necklace in July 2011.

And some of her harsger critics would argue she deserves to be locked up foer her performance in Liz and Dick alone.
    The much-ridiculed TV picture saw her put in a cringe-worthy turn as legendary English actress Elizabeth Taylor.
    And the star is reportedly furious with the producers of Scary Movie 5 after they included a joke about her probation being revoked in the film.
    She is said to have been promised the final say on which jokes went in the film and never gave the go ahead for that gag.
    Lindsay is apparently now planning to speak to her lawyers about the matter as she allegedly believes her contract has been breached.

On a mission? Linds looked cheery to be in London, and is rumoured to be meeting up with Max George

She's here: A cheery Lindsay was still rocking the coat as she swished into The Dorchester on London's Park Avenue on Saturday

She loves to party: Lindsay likes nothing more than letting her hair down so it is a big sacrifice to stay in on New Year's Eve

In pursuit: Lindsay was described as 'a groupie' by George after she hung around them in New York

Read more: Lindsay Lohan dons dramatic full length fur coat to travel to London... where she'll 'pursue Max George' | Mail Online

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    She's stalking that boy band guy:

Making an entrance: Lindsay Lohan dons dramatic full length fur coat to travel to London... where she'll 'pursue Max George'

By Amelia Proud
    PUBLISHED: 17:14, 30 December 2012 | UPDATED: 19:56, 30 December 2012

Lindsay Lohan has taken herself off to London, now why could that be?

Well, according to E!, the indefatigable red-head is planning to see her latest crush, handsome boy-bander Max George.

A source tells E! News: 'She likes him and he likes her, but nothing has come of it.'

Determined to make an impression: Lindsay Lohan wore a dramatic full length fur coat and large headphones to travel to London on Friday

But since the band is due in New York to perform on the New Year's Rockin' Eve show on Monday night, she has had just 48 hours to make her mark as Lindsay arrived in London on Saturday.

This might be all the more difficult as Max is said to still be in his home city of Manchester before travelling down to London to fly on Monday.

But Lindsay was dressed to make an impression in a dramatic full length fur coat as she jetted out of JFK and still wearing the swishy centrepiece when she arrived at the Dorchester Hotel.
    1) WTF? That'll be the coat that she stole from the model in the NYC nightclub a few years ago?
    2) WTF? Doesn't Manchester have any flights to NYC any more?
    Free Charmed.

Lindsay Lohan
    I Am NOT Doing
    'Celebrity Big Brother'

EXCLUSIVE
    Cameras follow Lindsay Lohan everywhere she goes, but she's not about to live with them ... telling friends she has no interest in doing "Celebrity Big Brother."

With LiLo arriving in London yesterday (see above), the rumor mill spun into overdrive ... saying Lindsay was in town to film the super-popular British show.

But according to our sources, the idea is "completely untrue" and total "nonsense." As one source pointed out ... how could she lock herself in a home for a few months when she has a court date next month?

If anyone locks up Lindsay Lohan, it won't be TV producers ... it'll be a judge.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    1) WTF? That'll be the coat that she stole from the model in the NYC nightclub a few years ago?
    2) WTF? Doesn't Manchester have any flights to NYC any more?
    1) I was thinking that!
    2) I don't think he cares but he's probably a beard anyway.
    Novice likes this.

That coat is so fucking ugly I can't stand it.
    dexter7 likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I'm pretty sure whoever she stole the coat from, got it back severely damaged and stinky, IIRC

fgg

yeah, that coat is godawful. i hope peta throws red paint on it.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I really didn't think that I could hate her anymore than I already did.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Just when I think she can't look any worse. I don't know how she hasn't keeled over yet.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Thread Information