Page 209 of 342 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

I always get nervous when this thread drops off the front page. I worry that she's acting normal and not causing a crack drama everywhere she goes. That would REALLY be a sign of the apocalypse.

It's good to see that despite the fact she didn't have anything to do with destroying the trailer she still agreed to pay for the damage. She's just like Michael Jackson and his multi million dollar payoffs to the kids he never touched.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

cept Jacko had talent and money, and tiny tiny shits.
    Serendipity likes this.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Silver Member

She's worried about where HIS mouth has been? My oh my.

Quote Originally Posted by dowcat View Post
    'I've tried to help her': James Franco reveals his failed attempts to get Lindsay Lohan's life back on track

By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 15:54 GMT, 18 December 2012 | UPDATED: 16:41 GMT, 18 December 2012

James Franco has claimed he ‘tried to help’ Lindsay Lohan through her troubles.

The 34-year-old actor met the Liz & Dick star - who has endured several stints in rehab and numerous legal problems - when he was directing her in a promo video for R.E.M's hit Blue in February 2011.

But he admitted he hasn't spoken to her for a ‘long time’ since she started getting into ‘more trouble’.
    Scroll down for video

Reaching out: James Franco has revealed he 'tried to help' Lindsay Lohan but lost contact with her after she got into more trouble

He toldMTV: ‘Lindsay and I had reconnected at that time. I had been writing some poems about the Chateau Marmont and one or two of the poems involved Lindsay.

‘I haven't talked to her in a long time because it seemed like she was getting into some more trouble. I've tried to help her.’

James is sympathetic to the 26-year-old actress - who recently had her probation revoked after it was claimed she lied to police.

Party girl: Lindsay attended a holiday party on Friday in New York after skipping a court date on Wednesday

And James believes one reason why she often finds herself in trouble is because of all the hype surrounding her life, as well as constant offers for her to write a tell-all book about her experiences.

He added: ‘I think one of the reasons it's so hard is when she gets in trouble, she gets all this attention and I'm sure she gets book offers.

‘Like she goes to jail, and instead of feeling like, “I really hit a low place”, she'll get a crazy offer for her jail memoir.’

Meanwhile it has been claimed that Lindsay is ‘inconsolable’ at the prospect of facing more jail time and wants ‘professional help’.

All the hype is to blame: James, pictured in Rome earlier this month, thinks constant book offers only make matters worse for the actress

A source told TMZ.com: 'Lindsay believes her real problem is that she never stuck with counseling, but thinks regular appointments with a professional could be her salvation.

'It's probably not coincidental that counselling is now the only possible way she can avoid jail for the new crimes and probation violation.'

It was recently revealed by Radar Online that prosecutors are reportedly urging for the actress to serve 245 days in prison.

Lindsay, who was seen at a Christmas party on Friday, failed to appear in court in Los Angeles on Wednesday on three charges, including lying to police about a traffic accident in the summer.

Getting to know each other: James and Lindsay got close in February 2011 when he directed her in an R.E.M video

Making friends: James said they 'reconnected' at that time but haven't spoken much since

He's supposed to be attractive? Writing "poems" for a hooker like a love-sick teenager?
    Free Charmed.

By "help" does he mean trying to cast her in one of his "art films"? If so then I don't blame Lindsay for refusing anything from him.

Lindsay Lohan
    PROOF I'm Paying Taxes
    ... With Charlie Sheen's $$$

EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan
    has successfully paid off one of her enormous tax bills ... using Charlie Sheen's $100,000 check -- and TMZ has obtained official proof.

According to the official IRS document, Lindsay has paid her outstanding 2009 tax bill for $93,701 in full.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us, she used Charlie's generous check to cover the tab -- and has already applied the remaining $6,300 to her 2010 tax bill for $140,203 (only $133,000 to go!!!).

According to sources, Lindsay's still on the hook for her 2011 taxes too -- but she's actively trying to raise the money to get herself out of the red as soon as possible.

As we reported, Charlie gave Lindsay the six-figure donation after Lindsay told him about her dire financial situation ... and also because he probably would have just spent the money on hookers anyway.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Looks like Dina has been selling stories to TMZ again.
    dksnj likes this.

Or blowing sheikhs...
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Lindsay Lohan & Family
    FELIZ NO DAD

EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan and her family celebrated an arrest-free Christmas in New York -- but one family member was conspicuously absent ... you get three guesses.

While Michael Lohan celebrated the holiday in Florida with his on-again-off-again-on-again GF Kate Major, the rest of the Lohan family got festive at Dina's house in Long Island -- including Lindsay's grandma and siblings Ali, Cody, and Michael Jr.

We're told other family and friends were present as well ... and it was actually fun -- drama free, as they gorged themselves on a massive Italian feast.

As for the tree -- we're told money did NOT grow on it.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Wow they look kind of normal in that pic. So why is it worth noticing that Michael isn't there? He hasn't been part of the family for a long time now.
    southernbelle likes this.

What's going on with Ali's stomach in that pic?!
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Quote Originally Posted by roslyntaberfan View Post
    What's going on with Ali's stomach in that pic?!
    Her whole pose is weird.

Well she is a model you know.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

....and once again Dina is pocketing some more spending money compliments of TMZ...

Holy shit Lindsay is as white as the grandma. White and pasty. She looks rough.

Thread Information