Page 208 of 342 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 5116
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

'I've tried to help her': James Franco reveals his failed attempts to get Lindsay Lohan's life back on track

By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 15:54 GMT, 18 December 2012 | UPDATED: 16:41 GMT, 18 December 2012

James Franco has claimed he ‘tried to help’ Lindsay Lohan through her troubles.

The 34-year-old actor met the Liz & Dick star - who has endured several stints in rehab and numerous legal problems - when he was directing her in a promo video for R.E.M's hit Blue in February 2011.

But he admitted he hasn't spoken to her for a ‘long time’ since she started getting into ‘more trouble’.
    Scroll down for video

Reaching out: James Franco has revealed he 'tried to help' Lindsay Lohan but lost contact with her after she got into more trouble

He toldMTV: ‘Lindsay and I had reconnected at that time. I had been writing some poems about the Chateau Marmont and one or two of the poems involved Lindsay.

‘I haven't talked to her in a long time because it seemed like she was getting into some more trouble. I've tried to help her.’

James is sympathetic to the 26-year-old actress - who recently had her probation revoked after it was claimed she lied to police.

Party girl: Lindsay attended a holiday party on Friday in New York after skipping a court date on Wednesday

And James believes one reason why she often finds herself in trouble is because of all the hype surrounding her life, as well as constant offers for her to write a tell-all book about her experiences.

He added: ‘I think one of the reasons it's so hard is when she gets in trouble, she gets all this attention and I'm sure she gets book offers.

‘Like she goes to jail, and instead of feeling like, “I really hit a low place”, she'll get a crazy offer for her jail memoir.’

Meanwhile it has been claimed that Lindsay is ‘inconsolable’ at the prospect of facing more jail time and wants ‘professional help’.

All the hype is to blame: James, pictured in Rome earlier this month, thinks constant book offers only make matters worse for the actress

A source told TMZ.com: 'Lindsay believes her real problem is that she never stuck with counseling, but thinks regular appointments with a professional could be her salvation.

'It's probably not coincidental that counselling is now the only possible way she can avoid jail for the new crimes and probation violation.'

It was recently revealed by Radar Online that prosecutors are reportedly urging for the actress to serve 245 days in prison.

Lindsay, who was seen at a Christmas party on Friday, failed to appear in court in Los Angeles on Wednesday on three charges, including lying to police about a traffic accident in the summer.

Getting to know each other: James and Lindsay got close in February 2011 when he directed her in an R.E.M video

Making friends: James said they 'reconnected' at that time but haven't spoken much since

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Yes, the prospect of writing a book and the attention she gets when she acts up are her real problems. James, you're an ass. Lindsay is her problem. She's 26 years old and has never taken responsibility for a single thing in her life. She's an addict with no impulse control and no morals and no shame, it has nothing to do with 'book offers.'
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I doubt she could read a book, let alone write one.
    southernbelle and kasippu like this.

She's past the point of outpatient therapy, rehab, counseling, community service... she's tried and failed at all of them. She needs serious jail time. This is beyond Lindsay just destroying her own life with drugs; she's proven on multiple occasions that she's a danger to others. She's assaulted people and she's been in multiple car accidents involving drugs and alcohol. The starstruck judges need to stop bending over for her. I don't really care if she kills herself, but she's on the fast track to killing someone else with her stupidity, rampant drug abuse, and belief that she's above the law. She's had her second, third, fourth, twentieth chances. It's time to stop fucking around and resolve this problem once and for all.

Silver Member

Wait, James Franco is admitting he wasn't OMG the best evah at something he stuck his toe in? Well at least there's progress for someone today!

Huh if only I'd known that's all it'd take to get up close and personal with Franco
    chartreuse likes this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Does anyone even care anymore?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

It like a television show that started out pretty good with a talented cast, then got kind of trashy so it was still kind of fun to watch. Now it's the final crappy seasons of the show when they're just milking the stereotypes of the characters now to eke out some mediocre ratings.
    Kat Scorp likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Melrose Place OS?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Blohan Place. 90218-ball. As the Whore Turns. The Decrepit and the Shameless.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Lindsay Lohan: I'm Too Broke To See A Shrink!

Lindsay Lohan, who is facing significant jail time, desperately wants to see a psychiatrist, but the troubled actress is telling her close friends she doesn't have any money to do so,RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"Lindsay is overwhelmed at the prospect of going back to jail and believes that a psychiatrist can help her through this trying time of her life. However, Lindsay has a huge problem, she can't afford to pay a good shrink because she literally has no money," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.comexclusively.

"Her health insurance would only pay about 20 percent of the mental health bills, and the docs that she wants to see charge $250-$300 an hour," the insider added.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, the Liz & Dick star is swimming with debt so monstrous that even theIRS is after her, but according to her father, her management team has turned down more than $100,000 in job offers lately.

Michael Lohan says that he is furious with Lindsay's new reps at ICM because he has learned that they have dismissed endorsement proposals that could have netted the almost-broke star a nice chunk of change before the holidays.

"One deal is for $100,000 for a phone application which blocks unwanted calls," Michael previously told us. "The other is for $30,000 for a 'Don't Drink and Drive message!'"

Lindsay's probation - related to her shoplifting conviction - was formally revoked last Wednesday morning, but her lawyer, Shawn Holley postponed the starlet's arraignment on three new charges of lying to the cops stemming from a car accident in Santa Monica, Calif. last summer.

"Prosecutors are going after Lindsay with a vengeance because of her flagrant disregard for the law," the source previously said. "The LA City Attorney's office will present evidence to Commissioner Jane Godfrey that Lindsay has a long storied history of lying to cops. Prosecutors want Commissioner Godfrey to sentence Lindsay to 245 days behind bars for the probation violation."

Lindsay's agents and managers "just wish she would have taken these steps to take accountability for her life before her back was against the wall. Lindsay is her own worst enemy and needs intensive therapy for at least a year," the insider said.
    Lindsay Lohan: I'm Too Broke To See A Shrink! | Radar Online

Can't afford a psychiatrist? Well, then how about this?

Honeythorn and Kat Scorp like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I'm so sick of this bitch's poor me attitude. She does as she pleases, when she pleases because she knows there won't be any consequences.

And I wish they would stop saying she faces 'significant jail time'. Bitch might get sentenced to 245 days, but she'll be out in 245 seconds.

Really: "One deal is for $100,000 for a phone application which blocks unwanted calls," Michael previously told us. "The other is for $30,000 for a 'Don't Drink and Drive message!'"
    That's a slap in the face to anyone who has ever lost someone due to a drunk driver. Like anyone is still offering this cracky, has been, thief, broke ass any jobs.

sprynkles and rollo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    I'm so sick of this bitch's poor me attitude. She does as she pleases, when she pleases because she knows there won't be any consequences.

And I wish they would stop saying she faces 'significant jail time'. Bitch might get sentenced to 245 days, but she'll be out in 245 seconds.

Really: "One deal is for $100,000 for a phone application which blocks unwanted calls," Michael previously told us. "The other is for $30,000 for a 'Don't Drink and Drive message!'"
    That's a slap in the face to anyone who has ever lost someone due to a drunk driver. Like anyone is still offering this cracky, has been, thief, broke ass any jobs.

I know we have been saying that for about 4 years now. WHT? Why is she still getting hired???

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

How is this bitch almost off the front page? NEIN.

Lindsay Lohan says she's been framed -- she couldn't have trashed her "Scary Movie 5" trailer ... 'cause it was trashed when she got there, and producers retaliated because they were pissed off she was a no-show for the first day of shooting ... so Lindsay is telling close friends.

Lindsay is pissed at reports claiming she clogged her toilet -- along with all the other toilets on the set.

Now here's Lindsay's story -- she's telling friends producers were ferociously upset she missed the kickoff day ... even though she told them she had walking pneumonia and doctors ordered her NOT to fly.

We're told when she arrived belatedly, the trailer was a disaster -- the shower and toilet were not working ... and she had to do her biz in adjoining trailers.

It was only after the shoot that Lindsay was accused of wreaking plumbing havoc and told she would not get her full paycheck ... to cover repair costs.

LiLo's friends say her people and movie honchos went back and forth for weeks before she finally waived the white flag ... and tens of thousands of bucks were deducted from her paycheck.

Read more: Lindsay Lohan -- I'm Not a Trailer-Trashing Toilet Clogger! | TMZ.com
    not to mention...

Who KNOWS where his mouth's been??? At least that's Lindsay Lohan's explanation for shutting down a "Scary Movie 5" kissing scene between her and Charlie Sheen -- saying she refused to lock lips with him in the movie because of his spotty history.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, she was supposed to kiss Charlie three times during their "Scary Movie" bedroom scene, but she ultimately refused to do it because of Charlie's wild partying past.

It's unclear what Lindsay was so paranoid about -- but we're told BOTH parties had to sign releases that they didn't have cold sores.

Lindsay's telling friends she warned producers ahead of time that she had issues with kissing Charlie -- who's had considerable dental work done in the last couple years -- but they didn't change the script until it was time to shoot the scene.

We're told they used a body double for some of the kissing parts -- with moderate success -- but otherwise tried to write out the kissing entirely.

According to sources, Charlie was cool as a cucumber about the whole thing, and never voiced any concerns with the rewrite ... or Lindsay's objections.

Read more: 'Scary Movie 5' -- Lindsay Lohan REFUSED to Kiss Charlie Sheen ... Because His Mouth Grossed Her Out | TMZ.com
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Thread Information