Page 206 of 342 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Isn't this when her Valtrex prescription was uncovered?
    Yeppers, I think so. Geez even the Jackson's had a storage unit go up for auction a long time ago. I remember a gold glove of Michael's being sold. Or am I remembering wrong?

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

^I'm pretty sure that locker also had tubes of skin bleaching cream.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Yeppers, I think so. Geez even the Jackson's had a storage unit go up for auction a long time ago. I remember a gold glove of Michael's being sold. Or am I remembering wrong?

Yeah, I think someone here said something about Randy not paying the bills & skimming Michael's cash for himself. Real class act.

DAP

I'm thinking Ms. Lohan will be apart of the 27 club.

I always thought you had to have talent and be missed to be in the 27 club. So I can't see her being in it. She'll live to 80.

the 27 club. *eye roll*

there's nothing mystical about addicts dropping dead.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority View Post
    Hmmm, so I'm guessing she gave head to go along with The Wanted then? I mean, you gotta pay your way somehow but why with such a random group?

Because they would actually have something to do with her? I'm assuming most other *celebrities* avoid her like the plague

I guess they wanted (heehee) infamy. Lord knows their not as famous as that other Brit boy band.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Yeah, I think someone here said something about Randy not paying the bills & skimming Michael's cash for himself. Real class act.
    I read that too. But honestly as for the skin bleaching cream, MJ DID have vitiligo universalis and until it causes complete depigmentation, bleaching creams are prescribed to help unify the skin's appearance. Google vitiligo universalis, it would be traumatic to deal with such a condition, especially if you were extremely dark skinned originally as Michael was. My BFF's housekeeper had it when we were children ...

As for Kleptoskank she will survive this and will continue drinking and drugging. Tops she spends 4 days in jail but I think she'll get "rehab".

Too bad she can't get her money back from her parents or dealers

Saturday, December 15th 2012
    Lindsay Lohan Finally Thanks Charlie Sheen For Giving Her $100,000

Since Charlie Sheen has a such a giving heart and is always happy to bail out a fellow coke whore, he gave Lindsay Lohan $100,000 as a gift a couple of weeks ago. Charlie said that the $100,000 was for a "project" (read: a rim job since not even School Teacher from Hookers at the Point would tongue tickle Charlie's b-hole for $100,000) and then he whined to the media about she never gave him a thank you of any kind. Lindsay Lohan ungrateful and rude?! NEVAH!TMZ says that after Charlie Sheen called Lindsay Lohan out for being a rude bitch, she sent him a bouquet of flowers and a thank you card. Some source says that LiLo didn't thank Charlie for contributing to the vodka industry by giving her $100k, because her phone broke and she lost all of her contacts including his number. Yes, Lindsay Lohan could've stuffed a rolled thank you note in the cooch of a random L.A. call girl and it would've gotten to Charlie Sheen in under 24 hours. But since her brain is a cocaine breast implant, she didn't think of that and came up with another amazing excuse that will go in her upcoming book: Lindsay Lohan's Book Of Excuses NOT TO USE If You Want Your Excuse To Sound Somewhat Believable.It's the thought that counts, but who gives Charlie Sheen flowers? FLOWERS?! That's like giving Jessica Simpson vegetables as a gift or giving John Travolta a rubber vagina for a gift. What is Charlie Sheen supposed to do with dumb flowers that Lindsay Lohan probably picked from somebody's front yard? Actually, I shouldn't say that. LiLo knows Charlie Sheen too well, so I'm sure she gave him a beautiful bouquet of morning glory seed packets.

Posted by: Michael K
    58 comments

Charlie Sheen Lindsay Lohan Yeah Okay

"AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I know we are all saying dead yet or she is going to join the 27 club but I really don't want that to happen. I don't want to see her life played out on TV for weeks on end, canonizing her life, what should or should not have happened. I want her to become a nobody, I know that is mean and I'm not usually mean but I have had enough with this twat.

I don't think its mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Thank God. Mel Gibson to the fucking rescue. Admit one more into the Clown Car.
    How fucked up are you when Mel Gibson has to come to the rescue?

Quote Originally Posted by snoopqueen View Post
    I read that too. But honestly as for the skin bleaching cream, MJ DID have vitiligo universalis and until it causes complete depigmentation, bleaching creams are prescribed to help unify the skin's appearance. Google vitiligo universalis, it would be traumatic to deal with such a condition, especially if you were extremely dark skinned originally as Michael was. My BFF's housekeeper had it when we were children ...

As for Kleptoskank she will survive this and will continue drinking and drugging. Tops she spends 4 days in jail but I think she'll get "rehab".

That was his real nose too....
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post

Since Charlie Sheen has a such a giving heart and is always happy to bail out a fellow coke whore, he gave Lindsay Lohan $100,000 as a gift a couple of weeks ago. Charlie said that the $100,000 was for a "project" (read: a rim job since not even School Teacher from Hookers at the Point would tongue tickle Charlie's b-hole for $100,000) and then he whined to the media about she never gave him a thank you of any kind. Lindsay Lohan ungrateful and rude?! NEVAH!TMZ says that after Charlie Sheen called Lindsay Lohan out for being a rude bitch, she sent him a bouquet of flowers and a thank you card. Some source says that LiLo didn't thank Charlie for contributing to the vodka industry by giving her $100k, because her phone broke and she lost all of her contacts including his number. Yes, Lindsay Lohan could've stuffed a rolled thank you note in the cooch of a random L.A. call girl and it would've gotten to Charlie Sheen in under 24 hours. But since her brain is a cocaine breast implant, she didn't think of that and came up with another amazing excuse that will go in her upcoming book: Lindsay Lohan's Book Of Excuses NOT TO USE If You Want Your Excuse To Sound Somewhat Believable.It's the thought that counts, but who gives Charlie Sheen flowers? FLOWERS?! That's like giving Jessica Simpson vegetables as a gift or giving John Travolta a rubber vagina for a gift. What is Charlie Sheen supposed to do with dumb flowers that Lindsay Lohan probably picked from somebody's front yard? Actually, I shouldn't say that. LiLo knows Charlie Sheen too well, so I'm sure she gave him a beautiful bouquet of morning glory seed packets.

58 comments

Charlie SheenLindsay LohanYeah Okay

hahahahaha!

Anyho - from TMZ....

Lindsay Lohan
    I Admit It ...
    I've Lost Control

EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan
    has hit rock bottom yet again and she knows it ... finally admitting her life has gone off the rails and she desperately needs professional help ... TMZ has learned.

Lindsay's telling friends, she thought she had turned over a new leaf back in March when she completed the terms of her sentence in the jewelry heist case ... and Judge Stephanie Sautner maternally warned, "Stop the nightclubbing and focus on your work."

Lindsay clearly ignored that advice ... and now we're told she's inconsolable -- repeatedly calling her lawyer Shawn Holley in tears. In classic Lindsay form, she knows her life is out of control, but she's blaming it on others, saying she has again hooked up with a bad group of people and had run-ins with "opportunists" who have tried to provoke her.

As for drugs and alcohol ... Lindsay is still adamant ... she doesn't have a problem. As they say, there is none so blind as those who will not see.

Lindsay believes her real problem is that she never stuck with counseling, but thinks regular appointments with a professional could be her salvation. It's probably not coincidental that counseling is now the only possible way she can avoid jail for the new crimes and probation violation.

Finally ... Lindsay is confessing to friends she has a big problem with impulse control ... in other words, she doesn't think before she acts. She thinks a shrink can help her in that department.

If she did, maybe there'd be no such thing as "Liz and Dick."
    Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Free Charmed.

I don't think its mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Thank God. Mel Gibson to the fucking rescue. Admit one more into the Clown Car.
    How fucked up are you when Mel Gibson has to come to the rescue?

Quote Originally Posted by snoopqueen View Post

That was his real nose too....
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post

58 comments

Charlie Sheen Lindsay Lohan Yeah Okay

hahahahaha!

Anyho - from TMZ....

Lindsay Lohan
    I Admit It ...
    I've Lost Control

EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan
    has hit rock bottom yet again and she knows it ... finally admitting her life has gone off the rails and she desperately needs professional help ... TMZ has learned.

Lindsay's telling friends, she thought she had turned over a new leaf back in March when she completed the terms of her sentence in the jewelry heist case ... and Judge Stephanie Sautner maternally warned, "Stop the nightclubbing and focus on your work."

Lindsay clearly ignored that advice ... and now we're told she's inconsolable -- repeatedly calling her lawyer Shawn Holley in tears. In classic Lindsay form, she knows her life is out of control, but she's blaming it on others, saying she has again hooked up with a bad group of people and had run-ins with "opportunists" who have tried to provoke her.

As for drugs and alcohol ... Lindsay is still adamant ... she doesn't have a problem. As they say, there is none so blind as those who will not see.

Lindsay believes her real problem is that she never stuck with counseling, but thinks regular appointments with a professional could be her salvation. It's probably not coincidental that counseling is now the only possible way she can avoid jail for the new crimes and probation violation.

Finally ... Lindsay is confessing to friends she has a big problem with impulse control ... in other words, she doesn't think before she acts. She thinks a shrink can help her in that department.

If she did, maybe there'd be no such thing as "Liz and Dick."
    Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Free Charmed.

Looks like the title of the thread will need to be updated again:

"In classic Lindsay form, she knows her life is out of control, but she's blaming it on others, saying she has again hooked up with a bad group of people and had run-ins with "opportunists" who have tried to provoke her."

In jail yet?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Thread Information