Page 205 of 342 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

^Josh Duhamel is who I see too, mixed with an ugly version of Henry Cavill.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Did she escape any serious jail time once again!!! Damn. It was alright of course when I played the system to get the 'don't throw the book at them/liberal' nice lady judge myself...but Lohan has had too many chances!

If they don't do anything she will be dead in a year or two, maybe three tops.

LINDSAY LOHAN
    Storage Locker To Be
    AUCTIONED OFF
    2 Hours Ago

EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan is on the verge of losing expensive designer clothes, family heirlooms and potentially embarrassing items ... because she hasn't paid her storage bill and as a result the unit is about to go up on the auction block.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... LiLo has fallen behind on paying her monthly bill ... and now owes roughly $16,000 to the storage company.

The account is now delinquent and the locker can't be opened until the balance is paid in full ... and that's not going to happen because Lindsay doesn't have the cash. As we reported, her financial situation is so desperate the IRS has frozen her bank accounts because of unpaid back taxes.

So here's the upshot. If Lindsay doesn't get a big check for XMAS, her storage unit will be auctioned off this month. We're told she's reached out to family and friends to front her the money but so far no one is biting.

Talk about a good "Storage Wars" episode.
    Brookie likes this.

^*Snort* It's probably not her shit in there, anyway!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    ^*Snort* It's probably not her shit in there, anyway!
    How many petty crimes will be solved when that storage locker is opened? The suits and counter suits will be endless about who actually owns that expensive jewelry (the stuff Lohan has "lost" over the years.)
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Oh, so apparently this Max George that she has been following around called her a groupie in an interview, so LiHo unfollowed him on twitter.
    nancydrew likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - unfollowing on Twitter is some serious shit, and here I thought she'd finally found her tru lurve.

There is a significant part of me that just wants to kick her in the head a few times.
    Mercer likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

fgg

i can't wait to see what's in her locker!!
    nancydrew and chartreuse like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Headlines: LA Police have established hours for people to view the contents of Lindsay Lohan's locker so they can retrieve the items stolen from them over the years.
    shedevilang, Waterslide and dksnj like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Gives skanky new meaning to Fibber McGee's closet.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    LINDSAY LOHAN
    Storage Locker To Be
    AUCTIONED OFF
    2 Hours Ago

EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan is on the verge of losing expensive designer clothes, family heirlooms and potentially embarrassing items ... because she hasn't paid her storage bill and as a result the unit is about to go up on the auction block.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... LiLo has fallen behind on paying her monthly bill ... and now owes roughly $16,000 to the storage company.

The account is now delinquent and the locker can't be opened until the balance is paid in full ... and that's not going to happen because Lindsay doesn't have the cash. As we reported, her financial situation is so desperate the IRS has frozen her bank accounts because of unpaid back taxes.

So here's the upshot. If Lindsay doesn't get a big check for XMAS, her storage unit will be auctioned off this month. We're told she's reached out to family and friends to front her the money but so far no one is biting.

Talk about a good "Storage Wars" episode.
    What amazes me is the fact that these celeb storage lockers rack up such a high bill. Back when I had a storage locker I got a warning, a couple of weeks and them BAM, sold. I always paid it off after the warning. So tops, bill might hit $300? I had a fairly small room but my gosh, how huge must hers be and how long has it gone unpaid?

I remember some show a few years back that featured Blohan's hoard of clothing and they were trying to help her get organized or some shit. I bet that locker is full of clothes and shoes. This is very interesting. Gawd, even Banned had a storage locker sold off. What is wrong with these people? So much money for what they do and they don't pay their bills?

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Oh, so apparently this Max George that she has been following around called her a groupie in an interview, so LiHo unfollowed him on twitter.
    Hmmm, so I'm guessing she gave head to go along with The Wanted then? I mean, you gotta pay your way somehow but why with such a random group?

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Gawd, even Banned had a storage locker sold off. What is wrong with these people? So much money for what they do and they don't pay their bills?
    Isn't this when her Valtrex prescription was uncovered?
    sprynkles likes this.

Syd

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    a bit off topic, but every time I see a pic of Max from The Wanted I knew he looked like someone - just couldn't put my finger on it.

Now I know who:

Max George

Joran Vandersloot
    Holy shit! I always think Tony Parker, but I think you nailed it.

Thread Information