Page 204 of 342 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Godfrey sounds like a great judge who wants people to get better. I'd be curious to see the success rate of her "graduates". I am also hoping she trates Lilo differently since she has already "graduated from rehab a few times now.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Gold Member

I'll do a happy dance if Lindsay ends up in jail. For all the stuff she is pulled, how is she not paying up?
    Sojiita likes this.

Syd

Yes, she needs jail. But I hope to God the judge doesn't give it to her. For our entertainment, of course.

Elite Member

If I ever decide to commit a crime, I'm so doing it in LA. Lindsay isn't making the CA justice system look very good. I still want to know how she can still afford Shawn Holley as her lawyer. Although Shawn has gotten a shit load of publicity from Linds so maybe she gives her a massive discount.

Looks like TMZ is covering it live - even tho LL won't be there. Starts in about 2 minutes

The judge lady sounds like good people. Unfortunately.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Lindsay Lohan's Probation Gets Revoked

Lindsay Lohan has taken her stalking game international by following The Wanted to the UK, so she wasn't in court in Los Angeles today when a new judge she hasn't met, Commissioner Jane Godfrey, snatched probation away from her. LiLo is still on probation for stealing that necklace and it was revoked because she was officially charged for lying to the cops after she crashed her Porsche into an 18-wheeler on PCH. A hearing has been calendared in for January 13, 2013 and on that day, Judge Godfrey could throw LiLo in jail for 245 days for violating probation. Bitch should want to go to jail for 245 days, because you don't have to pay rent in there!

TMZ says that prosecutors think LiLo has had one million and four chances to stop fucking up and they should finally lock her up in a cell and stick the key up White Oprah's culito. But apparently, Judge Godfrey doesn't love sending messes to jail. Judge Godfrey presides over Drug Court and Homeless Court and she's known for sending people to therapy and rehab instead of jail. Judge Godfrey even has a special graduation ceremony for people who complete their therapy program and she uses her own money to buy them a Starbucks card for a graduation gift.

If LiLo is sent to jail, which she won't be, she'll be released due to overcrowding before she can even christen her cell by letting out a vodka-infused fart on the mattress. And if she's sent to a therapy program and gets a Starbucks gift card as a graduation gift, Judge Godfrey will regret the day she started giving out Starbucks gift cards. We all know what happened the last time a Lohan had a store card in their paw. They abused the power of the card and Fudgie the Whale almost got the fudge punched out of his ass. A Starbucks employee will know what it feels like to get slapped in the face with a Zac Brown Band CD when they refuse to trade LiLo's gift card for everything that's in the cash register and three cases of Starbucks Cabernet.

Posted by: Michael K
    Lindsay Lohan's Probation Gets Revoked | Dlisted

comment from dlisted:

Submitted by perky on Wed, 12/12/2012 - 3:23pm.
    I'm telling you guys, this won't even end when she KILLS someone. She could murder someone on stage at the Super Bowl halftime show and get in less trouble than Janet Jackson did for her wardrobe malfunction.
    Last edited by mjw; December 12th, 2012 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    I swear....this girl is the luckiest person. She should play the lottery

Lindsay Lohan Judge
    Not Big
    On Jail

EXCLUSIVE
    Lindsay Lohan may have done it again ... dodged a jail bullet by the luck of the judicial draw.

We broke the story ... Lindsay will be arraigned today on 3 criminal charges -- including lying to cops -- in connection with her car accident on Pacific Coast Highway last June. We know the judge who will arraign her -- Commissioner Jane Godfrey -- will formally revoke her probation during the hearing. As you know, she's on probation for the jewelry heist case.

The Commissioner will order a formal hearing, and if the evidence shows it's more likely than not that LiLo committed a crime, the Commish could send her to jail for as long as 245 days.

Now the good news for Lindsay. One source very familiar with the Commish tells TMZ ... "Godfrey is not a big jail person."

Get this. Commissioner Godfrey presides over Drug Court, in which she hears case after case involving people with serious drug cases. Godfrey strongly favors counseling over jail, to the point she has a graduation ceremony for people who complete the program and digs into her own pocket to buy little gifts for the graduates ... like Starbucks cards.

And the Commish presides over Homeless Court ... where she deals with homeless people who have committed crimes and gets them help to rehabilitate them, instead of throwing them in jail.

Maybe Godfrey could start Night Club Court. She does have the perfect defendant.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Helping the poor/drug addicted /homeless is one thing but Lilo is a celebrity with (or had) good prospects a good income & a good job (or is that "had"?) that's a whole different kettle of fish to some homeless guy. But she won't be going to jail,
    Free Charmed.

damnnnnnnnnnit!
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I used to feel sorry for this girl, but now, I'm like just die already.

She doesn't deserve all the chances she gets.
    nancydrew likes this.

That judge seems really nice.

a bit off topic, but every time I see a pic of Max from The Wanted I knew he looked like someone - just couldn't put my finger on it.

Now I know who:

Max George

Joran Vandersloot
    Syd and Bombshell like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    ...... But apparently, Judge Godfrey doesn't love sending messes to jail. Judge Godfrey presides over Drug Court and Homeless Court and she's known for sending people to therapy and rehab instead of jail. Judge Godfrey even has a special graduation ceremony for people who complete their therapy program and she uses her own money to buy them a Starbucks card for a graduation gift.
    Fine Judge Godfrey, then send her to rehab instead of jail, BUT how about you not allow Lindsay to leave and come back, and not allow prescription meds, (adderall, pain killers), have supervised visitations (i.e. so her Mom can't sneak in Rx's and booze), and.... now hear me out of this crazy request.... drug and alcohol test her once in a while?? I know that's nuts to ask for a sentence to rehab, but....
    Serendipity likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    a bit off topic, but every time I see a pic of Max from The Wanted I knew he looked like someone - just couldn't put my finger on it.

Now I know who:

Max George

Joran Vandersloot

Oh my gosh, you're right.

That picture of Max reminds me of Josh Duhamel:

ETA: Yikes! Sorry about the giant photo. At least it wasn't of Blohan.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Thread Information