Page 203 of 342 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

LINDSAY LOHAN
    FACING 8 MONTHS
    In Jail
    14 Minutes Ago

EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan is exactly one day away from having her probation revoked ... and the end game could be 245 days in the slammer ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources connected with her most recent case tell TMZ ... when Lindsay is arraigned Wednesday for allegedly lying to cops and reckless driving in connection with her car accident last June ... the judge will revoke her probation in the jewelry heist case and set a date for a hearing to formally decide if Lindsay violated the terms of her probation by breaking the law again.

We're told the hearing will be conducted at the same time Lindsay stands trial on the criminal charges. And get this -- even if Lindsay is found not guilty in the criminal case, the judge can still rule she violated her probation because the standard of proving a probation violation is significantly lower than proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

The stakes for Lindsay are high -- up to 8 months in jail, and that doesn't include jail time if she's convicted in the car accident case.

Sources tell us ... the L.A. City Attorney is "out for blood" and they will file papers Wednesday asking that Lindsay's probation be revoked. Fact is ... the judge does it on her own ... the prosecutors don't even have to ask for it, but their voice will certainly be heard.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Sources tell us ... the L.A. City Attorney is "out for blood"
    Unfortunately we've heard that before. I really hope it's true though.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Unfortunately we've heard that before. I really hope it's true though.
    I'm hoping it is televised

Damn it would be tomorrow I have to go to town and will most likely miss it! BooHIss!
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    Damn it would be tomorrow I have to go to town and will most likely miss it! BooHIss!
    No worries - she doesn't have to be there anyway....

Lindsay Lohan skips out on court date to party in London with The Wanted

Lindsay Lohan partying in London with The Wanted instead of appearing in court in Los Angeles

Common sense has never been one of Lindsay Lohan's strong suits. According to Extra on Dec. 11, LiLo skipped out on a court date relating to her car accident in June because she's in London partying with British band The Wanted.
    It's not a huge deal, mind you. The charges are misdemeanors so her presence is not strictly required. She might consider being very respectful and going out of her way to placate the court, though, since she is charged with the accident plus lying to police about it. But, no, she'd rather party. What else is new, right?
    Lohan's assets were frozen recently by the IRS so she can't do too much partying, one would imagine. Rumor has it she's sweet on band member Max George. George, however, has denied a relationship with the troubled 26-year-old starlet.
    Lohan is due in a New York City courtroom on Jan. 7, 2013 to answer assault charges levied after the November altercation in a night club where she allegedly hit Florida psychic Tiffany Eve Mitchell. LiLo claims it's all a setup and that she never hit Tiffany. Tiffany's lawyer is celebrity attorney Gloria Allred so it could get a little hot in that courtroom.
    Maybe Lohan should consider being at that hearing and being on time? It might be a smart decision on her part. It's never too late to wise up, Lindsay.

mjw
    Elite Member

It's never too late to wise up, Lindsay.

Please let her get locked up. IF it happens, I hope the bitch gets shanked.
    Brookie, Kat Scorp and Sojiita like this.

Methinks she ain't coming back to the states after the latest round of 'gotta earn that dough' in London and Dubai.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Place yer bets!!!!!!

Lindsay Lohan skips out on court date to party in London with The Wanted
    Cause some people just never learn.

damnit Mel you better text me and keep me updated lol!
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

LINDSAY LOHAN
    FACING 8 MONTHS
    In Jail
    14 Minutes Ago

EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan is exactly one day away from having her probation revoked ... and the end game could be 245 days in the slammer ... when Lindsay is arraigned Wednesday for allegedly lying to cops and reckless driving in connection with her car accident last June ... the judge will revoke her probation in the jewelry heist case and set a date for a hearing to formally decide if Lindsay violated the terms of her probation by breaking the law again.

We're told the hearing will be conducted at the same time Lindsay stands trial on the criminal charges. And get this -- even if Lindsay is found not guilty in the criminal case, the judge can still rule she violated her probation because the standard of proving a probation violation is significantly lower than proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
    No worries - she doesn't have to be there anyway.... It's not a huge deal, mind you. The charges are misdemeanors so her presence is not strictly required.

Soooo..... she could have her probation revoked, and charged/found guilty of 2 misdemeanors (with a lengthy criminal history following her)... and she doesn't have to be there?!? Shouldn't she be arrested and booked on the spot if she's found guilty of violating her probation at the very least???

I just don't understand.... her criminal record is just... way to long to remember what's suppose to happen at this point.
    Brookie and Honeythorn like this.

Oh honey just drink up and ignore any possible consequences (as if that will ever really happen in any meaninful way, HA!)--that's what Blohan does!

I'm betting on a pregnancy here soon.
    rollo likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I swear....this girl is the luckiest person. She should play the lottery

Lindsay Lohan Judge
    Not Big
    On Jail

EXCLUSIVE
    Lindsay Lohan may have done it again ... dodged a jail bullet by the luck of the judicial draw.

We broke the story ... Lindsay will be arraigned today on 3 criminal charges -- including lying to cops -- in connection with her car accident on Pacific Coast Highway last June. We know the judge who will arraign her -- Commissioner Jane Godfrey -- will formally revoke her probation during the hearing. As you know, she's on probation for the jewelry heist case.

The Commissioner will order a formal hearing, and if the evidence shows it's more likely than not that LiLo committed a crime, the Commish could send her to jail for as long as 245 days.

Now the good news for Lindsay. One source very familiar with the Commish tells TMZ ... "Godfrey is not a big jail person."

Get this. Commissioner Godfrey presides over Drug Court, in which she hears case after case involving people with serious drug cases. Godfrey strongly favors counseling over jail, to the point she has a graduation ceremony for people who complete the program and digs into her own pocket to buy little gifts for the graduates ... like Starbucks cards.

And the Commish presides over Homeless Court ... where she deals with homeless people who have committed crimes and gets them help to rehabilitate them, instead of throwing them in jail.

Maybe Godfrey could start Night Club Court. She does have the perfect defendant.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    Get a decent job, not acting (because those days are over) even if it's retail. Get an apartment, out of CA or NY, somewhere significantly less expensive. Save your clothes for job interviews or if you land a job. Take regular baths, stop drinking like a fish and doing drugs like it's a contest and GET CLEAN. Then I assure you your won't life so be so out of control nor your finances so dire.

I know she'd just as soon heed this as stop getting her lips plumped, but it felt better to type it. Silly, stupid, wasteful, wastED whore.
    Shit, even Wal-Mart wouldn't hire that fucking klepto!
    maybe I text you updates?
    damnit Mel you better text me and keep me updated lol!
    how funny! I quoted you above to make the offer...
    shedevilang likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information