Page 201 of 342 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Silver Member

So is hanging with tweener heartthrobs making her feel younger, or is she hoping one of them will offer to pick up the second half of that IRS bill?

She probably is giving them sex for free drugs. Her services would come with a damn price, and probably a STD or worse.
    maddyG likes this.

Worse? Woman probably has all the STDs BANNED has, Kim has and anyone else in their ragtag posse. Remember, they all hung out together once upon a time.

Correction, they all were friends with and hung out with BANNED.

You know they are paying her for something, this girl is ho-ing herself out to pay the bills... THese guys need the publicity over in my neck of the woods--- because I had no idea who they were! ... Now they got the Lindsay Hohan street cred. ridiculous.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Why is she orange again?
    Cux she's "Wanted" - get it?? It is the perfect Band for her since the courts always to have her on a wanted list.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Charlie Sheen on giving LiLo $100K: Where’s my thank you?

• Last Updated: 4:28 PM, December 10, 2012
    • Posted: 3:22 PM, December 10, 2012

One would think that Charlie Sheen’s $100,000 loan to broke Lindsay Lohan would merit at least a gift basket or a thank-you card. But apparently LiLo hasn’t even bothered to send him a text!
    The “Anger Management” star sent his “Scary Movie 5” co-star a check for $100K to help cover half of her gigantic tax bill.
    While Sheen says he was happy to “pay it forward,” he’s still waiting for a little bit of gratitude from the troubled actress.
    “She got shorted and I found out, so I said, ‘Here,’” Sheen explained on “Entertainment Tonight.”
    He added: “I'm still waiting for a text to say ‘Thank you.’ Anything, you know?”
    FilmMagic
    Charlie Sheen

see more videos

Despite Lohan’s silence, Sheen did say he wished her “the best” and explained that she’s a “very good and decent young lady that is just going through a lot.”
    “She just needs a little time. People need to give her time to get her [bleep] together,” Sheen said.
    Lohan’s bank accounts have been seized by the IRS after she failed to pay more than $233,000 to Uncle Sam.
    It was reported today that she’s been struggling to make the $8,000 monthly rent for her Beverly Hills mansion and is relying on friends to make ends meet.

Charlie Sheen on giving Lindsay Lohan $100K: Where’s my thank you? - NYPOST.com

Elite Member

As crazy as Charlie is, if he decides to send me 100K, I will not only send him a thank-you card, but a nice little gift basket too.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    As crazy as Charlie is, if he decides to send me 100K, I will not only send him a thank-you card, but a nice little gift basket too.
    Full of the finest hand crafted Meths and Cokes available?
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Full of the finest hand crafted Meths and Cokes available?
    That's too sizable a chunk of my 100k..we need to introduce a gift tax which would bring the loan up to 105k; those baskets of semi-perishables don't come cheap, particularly now it's Christmas.

I just hope he sent the 100K directly to her attorney or the IRS and didn't give it to Lilo.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Sunday, December 9th 2012
    Lindsay Lohan Is A Full-On Groupie Now

Are we absolutely sure this isn't Lisa-Marie Presley? Good grief, she's looking worse than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse View Post
    Are we absolutely sure this isn't Lisa-Marie Presley? Good grief, she's looking worse than ever.
    I was going to comment on this when it was posted. I thought 'damn they got her at a really bad angle', then I saw the rest of the pics

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    I really think she will be found dead by the end of next year. Something has got to give.
    Yeah, she will be 27 then, so she can join the others like Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, and Amy Winehouse. Club 27.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse View Post
    Whoa! Lindsay is definitely has the "Filler-Bloat" face going on.... like Lisa-Marie's mom, Priscilla.
    My god, and Linds is only 26..... that's just nuts. You'd think at some point she'd look in the mirror and realize how drugs/alcohol have effected her physically over the years, and that be some sort of motivation to get clean - since getting work in the entertainment industry (and in Hookerville) is 99.99% based on looks.... (among the other reasons to get clean...)

...but just at the very least - recognize that her looks are fading, if not gone.

Priscilla's fille bloat, just for comparison:

Maybe she wears all that orange tanner to hide the jaundice.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information