Page 198 of 342 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

mjw
    Elite Member

Lifetime should just stick with Rob Lowe from now on.

The IRS are looking into her cash appearance payments.

LOS ANGELES – Lindsay Lohan is in hot water again, but this time it’s not with the District Attorney -- it's with the taxman.

A source close to the star tells us payments Lohan routinely receives to appear at clubs and events are being scrutinized by the IRS. Why? Lots of celebs receive appearance fees, and there's nothing wrong or illegal about it. In Lohan's case, however, the star routinely demands to be paid in cash, which it is then up to her to declare as income.

“For years Lindsay has been making money doing things like nightclub and party appearances and always requests to be paid in cash,” an insider told FOX411’s Pop Tarts column. “That’s really not that uncommon, but it’s up to her to declare it. And that’s where the problem is… This latest saga is so predictable, yet so ridiculous.”

In fact, the night she was arrested outside Club Avenue, Lohan was reportedly searching for her sister’s purse because it contained $10,000 in cash.

On Monday, it was revealed that the troubled actress had all of her ban accounts seized by the IRS because she owed in excess of $200,000. And while Lohan remains in serious trouble with the state of California, given that last week charges were filed against her for lying to police the same day she was arrested on assault charges in New York City, we’re told her IRS problems could ultimately prove to be Lohan's undoing.

“Lindsay had a lien for unpaid taxes that she received notice on four times at least. But, now she is also under investigation for other tax related issues. To resolve this may not be as simple as paying the back taxes,” continued the source. “The problem is once the IRS has a red flag waived in front of them, it is hard to lose them, and with the recent 911 tape where she is talking about being paid in cash, she has alerted them to her.”

Given that her accounts have already been seized, it’s probable that the IRS has already thoroughly investigated the matter. We’re also told that the actress was basically “fired” by her accountants just a few weeks ago, although the reason why remains undisclosed.

“The IRS has taken a drastic step here so that she would have no time to transfer, aka launder any more money,” said Los Angeles-based custodial coach, Wendy Feldman. “It is unusual to seize accounts without notice, but they obviously had some cause.”

So where have the actress’ hard-earned dollars gone?

“She pays everyone else’s bills and lives a very lavish lifestyle that she can’t really afford,” a source tells us.

For example, earlier this year Lohan was banned by the Chateau Marmont Hotel for unpaid bills in excess of $47,000 during the six weeks she was shooting the Lifetime movie "Liz & Dick," including a mini bar tab of $3,145.07 and a cigarette bill of $686 for 47 packs of smokes.

So with Lohan’s future employment opportunities in jeopardy due to her latest stream of legal woes, coupled with possibly huge problems related to her tax returns, where does this leave the 26-year-old star?

“That fact that the IRS has filed a tax lien means that Lindsay has been on notice that she owed money, and had time to pay, yet did not. This is devastating for Lindsay in so many ways.
    Essentially there is now a public filing telling the world that she has not paid her taxes,” remarked California attorney Anahita Sedaghatfar. “Moreover, this lien will be reflected on her credit report, which will affect so many things. Lindsay must now enter into an agreement with the IRS to make installment payments on the taxes due and is now liable for interest and penalties as well.”

It was also revealed last week that actor Charlie Sheen donated $100,000 to Lohan to go toward her looming tax bill, but clearly that won’t enough to pay Uncle Sam's tab.

“This whole thing is a huge mess,” adds the source. “Being a celebrity means absolutely nothing to the Feds. There are no gray areas.”

A rep for Lohan did not respond to a request for comment.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...#ixzz2ENSbMcvR

Last edited by mjw; December 7th, 2012 at 08:45 AM.

Shouldn't they production company be suing her for the trashed trailer that someone else owned????
    Serendipity likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

mjw
    Elite Member

Just in time for Christmas....

lucianodel likes this.

She didn't want to kiss Charlie Sheen in a movie? She'll have to do more than that now!

Didn't want to kiss Charlie Sheen? I guess she holds to that Pretty Woman rule of never kissing a john on the lips.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    just in time for christmas....

where can i get one
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Shouldn't they production company be suing her for the trashed trailer that someone else owned????
    This is a very good point. The woman that owned that trailor had just bought it for $50,000 right before production began and then Hohan trashed it to bits.

mjw
    Elite Member
    Brookie likes this.

I really think she will be found dead by the end of next year. Something has got to give.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

I'm actually in the process of saying my goodbyes to her. I think she will die very soon. She was part of my life for a long time, she will leave a huge gossip hole behind. I want to be prepared. So if I may seem too soft or sappy with her sometimes, that's the reason.
    sluce and Stereo Inferno like this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Na, she's got a few years left. /hereshoping

From earlier in the year, but we only find out now?

12/9/2012 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

LINDSAY LOHAN Sabotages Big Reveal on 'Million Dollar Decorators'

Lindsay Lohan nearly torpedoed her episode of "Million Dollar Decorators" on Bravo -- after the network spent roughly $200,000 renovating Lindsay's Beverly Hills mansion -- because TMZ has learned she refused to film the big reveal moment for the show.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us she agreed to film the segment for the show earlier this year -- and in exchange, the people behind MDD spent $200,000 on expensive furniture and other trappings for her house ... which Lindsay's now renting for $8,000 a month. We're told Lindsay was initially cooperative -- filming a furniture shopping segment back in March and spending several more days shooting in the home before the renovations.

The show then went to work on the house -- filming the entire renovation process -- but when it came time to shoot the big reveal in April, Lindsay stopped returning their calls. Lindsay's since been living in the house -- and according to sources, the home is now so messy ... it's completely unfilmable. We're told MDD producers have since decided to use canned post-renovation footage (without Lindsay) as the big reveal moment.

Calls to the network were not returned. The episode's scheduled to air early next year.
    source: http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/09/lindsa...orators-bravo/

Heck, at this point I'd have been disappointed in ol' Lindsay if she hadn't pulled that con.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Why does ANYONE bother with her for ANY reason? She is uncooperative, unreliable, unresponsive, irresponsible and a known criminal. There must be some thrill I'm not seeing.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

mjw
    Elite Member

What a fucking con artist!
    nancydrew likes this.

How is she gonna pay her $8K/month rent now that her bank accounts are seized. Poor thing

Thread Information