Page 197 of 342 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 5116
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Mel wants access to the good stuff.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Well Mel did cure Britney.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

fgg

The Wanted's Jay McGuiness Tried to "Cheer Up" Lindsay Lohan After Alleged Nightclub Assault

The Wanted's Jay McGuiness wasn't trying to be cheeky when he donned a "Free Lindsay" t-shirt at the band's Thursday night concert -- really.

"I'm a little bit of an artist, so I got the old sharpie out," McGuiness told MTV News this week of his homemade Lindsay Lohan design. "And yeah, after a small scuffle that went down, I felt very sorry for her. I wanted to cheer her up and I think she said she liked it, right?"

The "scuffle" McGuiness mentions is Lohan's alleged Nov. 29 brawl with a fellow clubgoer at Big Apple hotspot Avenue. The Liz & Dick star, 26, was taken into police custody and charged with assault after a woman seated in the VIP area claimed Lohan had punched her. (Prior to the incident, Lohan took in Justin Bieber and The Wanted's show at Madison Square Garden with sister Ali, 18.)

The guys were present for the brouhaha, and McGuiness admits things got heated fast.

"It's a bit of a blur actually," the British boy bander shares. "We actually carried on partying after that. It was reported that [the fight] was about [bandmate] Max [George], but I don't think it actually was."

Added McGuiness, "[Lohan] was a total sweetheart on the night, so our experience [with her] is quite positive."

The Wanted's Jay McGuiness Tried to "Cheer Up" Lindsay Lohan After Alleged Nightclub Assault - UsMagazine.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

fgg

Lindsay Lohan Attends Jingle Ball Concert in Philadelphia After NYC Arrest

Lindsay Lohan is definitely a fan of The Wanted!

Following her Nov. 29 arrest in NYC, Lohan, 26, made her first appearance at Q102's Jingle Ball concert in Philadelphia Wednesday, Dec. 5.

Q102 Philly tweeted an exclusive photo of the actress backstage at the concert. Wearing a green coat and grey hat, Lohan had a smile on her face as she signed autographs for fans. According to Q102, Lohan was hanging out backstage with The Wanted.

The British boy band was present at the club where Lohan's alleged brawl occurred last week. The Liz & Dick star was taken into police custody and charged with assault after a woman claimed Lohan had punched her. Prior to the incident, the actress had attended Justin Bieber and The Wanted's show at Madison Square Garden.

Lindsay Lohan Attends Jingle Ball Concert in Philadelphia After NYC Arrest - UsMagazine.com

Call me crazy but Ive always wanted to check out the Jingle Ball concert just to see what its all about.

fgg

^is that the only reason we're allowed to call you crazy?
    shedevilang likes this.

Since when did we require permission?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I have been to several of Q102s Jingle Balls over the years. Now my daughter is off at college so she doesn't go anymore. I still listen to the station though and there were some jokes about Lilo showing up last night. Things like, "is anything missing?"
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    ^is that the only reason we're allowed to call you crazy?
    Good point. Im sure there are more than a few.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I have been to several of Q102s Jingle Balls over the years. Now my daughter is off at college so she doesn't go anymore. I still listen to the station though and there were some jokes about Lilo showing up last night. Things like, "is anything missing?"
    Must be horrible.

Lindsay Lohan
    I AM With the Band!
    Rides The Wanted's Tour Bus to Boston

EXCLUSIVE
    Lindsay Lohan has risen to super-groupie status -- and must be banging Max George -- because TMZ has learned she hit the road with The Wanted ... on their tour bus!

Sources close to Max tell us Lindsay is in Boston with The Wanted for their show tonight -- and we're told she got there riding first class on board the group's luxury bus ... as Max's guest.

We're also told Max is now 'fessing up he did invite LiLo backstage for the Philly Jingle Ball last night.

While Linds hitching a ride with Max is pretty strong evidence she's got her hooks into him -- our source says Max definitely "doesn't want a girlfriend, and is a single guy ... but doesn't mind having Lindsay around."

Not exactly Romeo and Juliet ... but we're guessing Lindsay will take it.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2EKGEiTJj

So she's a groupie now? That seems a decent move up the ladder for her.
    Brookie and Butterfly like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    Call me crazy but Ive always wanted to check out the Jingle Ball concert just to see what its all about.

It was held less than a mile from my house. It has grown fast over the years. They used to have it at the Electric Factory, which is a smaller venue. Damn, now at the Wachovia Center. Mega millions!!!
    I thought it sounded cool in my earlier 20's but now the music they have at that event doesn't suit my taste.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Are Things Really THAT Bad? Ali & Lindsay Lohan Selling Their Used Clothes

Troubled starlet Lindsay Lohan would give you the shirt off her own back for the right price!

It seems Charlie Sheens recent generous donation of 100k was not enough to even make a dent in la Lohan's financial woes, asRadarOnline.com has exclusively learned she has resorted to selling her used clothes, shoes and accessories in a bid to make a fast buck.

Lindsay enlisted the services of her little sisterAli, whom she dispatched to Wasteland, a used clothing store that specializes in designer and vintage duds, on Wednesday afternoon, but despite the glittering array of cast offs Ali was weighed down by, it seems the Lohans will have to come up with yet another scheme to make more money for cash strapped Linds.

An eyewitness tells RadarOnline.com that Ali, proudly showcasing what appeared to be a significantly larger bustline in a fitted top, turned up to the store with bags stuffed full of items. She then marched up to the counter, hoping to strike a good deal, but was crestfallen when the store manager sorted through the cast offs and offered her a mere fraction of what she was anticipating.

"Thirty dollars for these? They cost $700!" The source says Ali could be heard shrieking. "This is ridiculous!"

The savvy 18-year-old then tried to increase the value of some items, which included a pair of round-toe Chanelpumps and a Balenciaga purse, by mentioning that Lindsay had worn them on various red carpets and photoshoots.

"These HAVE to be worth more, Lindsay was photographed wearing them, that HAS to add value," Ali was heard pleading.

Unfortunately for the Lohans though, the manager stood firm and Ali skulked out of the store with significantly less cash than hoped for.
    Are Things Really THAT Bad? Ali & Lindsay Lohan Selling Their Used Clothes | Radar Online

Ha ha!
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Elite Member

And now LifeTime is suing her:

Lindsay Lohan To Be Sued By Lifetime Network - Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan To Be Sued By Lifetime Network

NOVEMBER 28, 2012 by: MADISON VANDERBERG

Now that Lindsay Lohan’s opus “Liz & Dick” has debuted, she can get back to doing what she does best: getting into legal trouble.
    Apparently Lindsay’s contract with Lifetime stipulated that she was prohibited from driving a car other than the car and driver provided by Lifetime during the six weeks of filming.
    Obviously Lindsay didn’t listen when she smashed her car into the back of a semi on PCH over the summer.
    Lifetime didn’t want to pursue the lawsuit before the TV flick’s premiere or it would take focus away from the movie, but now they are talking to Lindsay’s legal team to try and settle her breach of contract to avoid going to court.
    “Lohan’s team is already preparing for the fallout from a civil case against her. Lifetime is probably waiting to see whether or not the District Attorney’s office files a case against Lindsay for lying. If they do, it will make their suit more credible,” a source told Fox News.
    Of course they are referring to her “lying to police” fiasco. You know, when Lindsay crashed her car into the truck on PCH and then quickly switched into the passenger seat and told cops “I wasn’t driving.”
    This isn’t the first time in recent history that Lindsay was threatened with a lawsuit.
    Remember when she skipped out on rehearsals for Scary Movie 5 because she said she had something called “walking pneumonia?” Lindsay didn’t want to do the flick because the script made fun of her and she had to kiss Charlie Sheen. The only reason she showed up for filming was because the production threatened her with a lawsuit.
    So that’s what’s happening in Lindsay Lohan’s life.

What idiot really expects her to abide by her contract? You would think the powers that be at LifeTime would know better.
    They have a video on the site too, I can't seem to post that here.

Thread Information