Page 196 of 342 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246296 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Lindsay Lohan apparently owes the IRS more than $233,000 for not paying taxes in 2009 and 2010
    And Michael K. says she didn't pay in 2011? Her tax bill will be astronomical, given revenue from Liz & Dick, that other movie, her Playboy shoot (that was this year, right?)...

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Mel - Lilo is an underdog. Shouldn't you be taking up for her?
    NO! Mel only takes on underdogs who are underdogs WITH at least ONE redeeming quality. Lohan don't qualify!
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Nah, she doesn't deserve Mel!
    Damn straight!
    Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I don't think Mel would have the patience for Lilo. But, I bet she could do a good job of bitch slapping this girl into reality, though. Hell, Mel would be a better job than her parents have ever done to try and help their kid.
    I would probably beat her to death. You would have to lock this girl away from everyone she knows and everything she knows for about 6 months to make a dent in her mindset.
    Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Didn't Mel threaten to wake up Lilo by a slapping with a wet frozen towel, to keep her on schedule? That sounds like the best support this underdog could ever wish for.
    Yes, I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    And Michael K. says she didn't pay in 2011? Her tax bill will be astronomical, given revenue from Liz & Dick, that other movie, her Playboy shoot (that was this year, right?)...
    Amazing, isn't it? Apparently, it's just us peons who are expected to pay our taxes.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

This shows just how stupid she actually is. If your are rich and famous in America, you can drive under the influence, beat people up, rob, steal, deal drugs, do whatever the fuck you want and never see the inside of a jail cell. But if you mess with the IRS, you're fucked. Hell, they would put Martha Stewart in jail, if they could... wait, never mind.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Don't forget - the IRS got Al Capone too when he couldn't be gotten for murder.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Exactly. Criminal school, first grade, first day of school, first lesson: Do not fuck with the IRS.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Lindsay Lohan's assault victim spotted at DA's office

Lindsay Lohan's assault victim spotted at DA's office
    BANG Showbiz | Wednesday, December 05, 2012 (Los Angeles)

Lindsay Lohan's alleged assault victim and her celebrity civil rights lawyer Gloria Allred have been spotted at the District Attorney's office in New York.

Fortune teller Tiffany Mitchell - who claims the Liz & Dick actress hit her in the face and spat on her in a New York nightclub last month - hired the well known legal expert last weekend, who has previously represented one of Tiger Woods' mistresses and also taken on alleged sexual harassment cases against Arnold Schwarzenegger, John Travolta and Rob Lowe.

The pair are said to have visited the D.A. to discuss their case and evidence against Lindsay, according to gossip website RadarOnline.com. Gloria previously said: "I can confirm that I am representing Tiffany Mitchell and I have no further comment at this time."

The 26-year-old actress is accused of assaulting psychic Tiffany in New York's Avenue nightclub in the early hours of Thursday morning (22.11.12) and is allegedly relieving her stress about her worrying financial situation and her impending probation violation with daily binges to numb the pain. Meanwhile, Lindsay will be formally charged with lying to police about being behind the wheel of a car during a crash in June on December 15, a direct violation of her 2011 probation in connection with her conviction for stealing a necklace.

If found guilty of a probation violation, she could be sentenced to more than 250 days in county jail.

[On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Quote Originally Posted by frockhorror View Post

This was linked on Celebitchy - a program from 6/7 years ago about Lilo. I had really forgotten what she used to look like. She was so hot, in terms of both career and looks. This is just before the downturn I guess.

One comment was -

"i have a friend that was her personal stylist for sometime, and she would hang out and go shopping with her every once in a while and everytime that they went shopping lindsay would steal something. it was never anything big, but she would just put something on and "act" like she forgot it was on. for instance, one time she apparently put on a purse, and literally held it on her arm like it was hers until they left in her car, and she bought other things but stole the purse. she's crazy."
    screwthis900 10 months ago
    She was so pretty back in the day. I don't even understand what she has done to her face to look the way she does now.

I think a lot of famous people have a huge sense of entitlement - how many times have we all read that so-and-so will be at a restaurant, run up a huge bill, and demand their meal and booze for free? And most seem to have their attorneys in their back pocket on some 24/7 retainer in case they get caught doing something stupid - like shoplifting, running somebody over with their car or finding their spouse dead somewhere. And how many times do they walk free? It's some "nothing will happen to me because I'm me" syndrome, when they are, in reality, nothing more than common con artists.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    And how many times do they walk free? It's some "nothing will happen to me because I'm me" syndrome, when they are, in reality, nothing more than common con artists.
    And that's where the IRS comes in. The only institution that will not be corrupted by fame. *gleeful giggle*

(I never thought in my life that I would praise the IRS, but hey, stranger things have happened. Actually, no.... ugh)
    Brookie likes this.
    -Bugdoll-

It makes me laugh that this psychic didn't foresee the smack down coming from Lindsay. She must suck ass!
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

Please put her in Alcatraz and forget about her.

fgg

Mel Gibson 'Might Reach Out' to Lindsay Lohan

With the IRS now in control of her bank accounts, a potential assault charge looming and three road-related misdemeanor charges threatening to affect her probation, Lindsay Lohan is in a bad place (and that's without counting the rumored 2-liter-a-day vodka habit). Known do-gooder and arbiter of health Charlie Sheen has already tried in vain to help Linds with her finances. But good news may lie ahead! "I may [reach out] to her again," says Mel Gibson, who happens to have a PhD in the Downward Spiral sciences. "Well, we all know about [troubles]," he adds. "It takes one to know one."

The Shortlist for Dec. 5 | Gallery | Wonderwall
    sluce likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thank God. Mel Gibson to the fucking rescue. Admit one more into the Clown Car.

- Mark Twain

I knew Mel Gibson would get involved. It's a long time since he went on a vacation with Britney!

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Thank God. Mel Gibson to the fucking rescue. Admit one more into the Clown Car.
    @ Clown car!

Aside from that though, I was pondering Lindsay going to jail and wondered whether jail would detox her under medical supervision, because if she's drinking two bottles of vodka a day, she would be at risk of going through alcohol withdrawals that can be worse than some of the illicit drugs out there.

Not that I give a shit, but surely rehab's going to be the better option.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Thread Information