Page 195 of 342 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Bankruptcy doesn't include taxes though but the IRS will give her a nice payment plan.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Silver Member

I have little sympathy for her, but damn I wouldn't wish the IRS on anyone.

Have any of her upcoming court dates been set yet?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Bitch is like Al Capone, this is the only way she'll ever get what she deserves... still, IRS troubles suck
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Mel - Lilo is an underdog. Shouldn't you be taking up for her?

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Bankruptcy doesn't include taxes though but the IRS will give her a nice payment plan.

Yep,..you can't bankrupt on Uncle Sam. That includes school loans, and really anything you get from the government. The government giveth and the government will taketh back.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Mel - Lilo is an underdog. Shouldn't you be taking up for her?
    Nah, she doesn't deserve Mel!
    Mel1973 and shedevilang like this.

I don't think Mel would have the patience for Lilo. But, I bet she could do a good job of bitch slapping this girl into reality, though. Hell, Mel would be a better job than her parents have ever done to try and help their kid.

Elite Member

Didn't Mel threaten to wake up Lilo by a slapping with a wet frozen towel, to keep her on schedule? That sounds like the best support this underdog could ever wish for.
    shedevilang likes this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

^Yep, that was quite the funny post.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

fgg

Lindsay Lohan Is 'Out of Control,' Says a Source

Things are not looking good for Liz and Dick star Lindsay Lohan.

Less than 24 hours before the well-documented punching incident at an N.Y.C. nightclub that got her arrested, Lohan was "dancing like crazy" past 2 a.m. at The Darby, at one point "causing a scene" when she thought she lost her phone, says an onlooker. "She even demanded that a girl at a nearby table empty her pockets."

The following night, Lohan appeared drunk, according to reports, before she allegedly punched Tiffany Mitchell at a Manhattan nightclub. She is due in court for the altercation on Jan. 7.

Simply put, Lohan, 26, continues to struggle with alcohol, says a friend. "She will fool people into thinking she's changed, but at some point in the night, she always snaps and it's always the same story," says the pal.

After the nightclub incident, Lohan's assistant Gavin Doyle Tweeted to the actress: "@lindsaylohan after bailing you out last night I HOPE and PRAY you get the help you so desperately need. We are ALL rooting for you. xxx."

Lohan is "out of control," adds a second source. "Her friends don't know what to do. She won't ever change."

Meanwhile, another source close to the actress denies that she has a problem and says that it's the "near constant criticism" that's taking a toll on her. "If everything you did was criticized, you'd lash out too," says the pal. "But she'll be fine, she's tough. She'll probably outlive everyone."

For now, Lohan is due in a Los Angeles courtroom on Dec. 12 for a hearing relating to a June 8 car accident that resulted in three misdemeanor charges, including lying to a police officer. Those charges normally wouldn't threaten jail time for a first time offender, but because Lohan is still on informal probation, those charges, combined with a possible assault, could land her in jail.

The last time the starlet appeared before L.A. Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner, the judge warned Lohan that she could face 245 days in jail if she slipped up again.

Lindsay Lohan Is 'Out of Control,' Says a Source - Celebrity Scandals, Lindsay Lohan : People.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

This was linked on Celebitchy - a program from 6/7 years ago about Lilo. I had really forgotten what she used to look like. She was so hot, in terms of both career and looks. This is just before the downturn I guess.

One comment was -

"i have a friend that was her personal stylist for sometime, and she would hang out and go shopping with her every once in a while and everytime that they went shopping lindsay would steal something. it was never anything big, but she would just put something on and "act" like she forgot it was on. for instance, one time she apparently put on a purse, and literally held it on her arm like it was hers until they left in her car, and she bought other things but stole the purse. she's crazy."
    screwthis900 10 months ago

nooo teh gubmint got their hands in teh luscious lohan

I <3 U CRACKIE
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Saturday, December 1st 2012
    Lindsay Lohan Was Set Up, So Says Lindsay Lohan

When are the police going to stop unjustly arresting Lindsay Lohan and start investigating the ongoing crack hunt campaign to take her down? That 8-ball in her pocket? That's not her 8-ball, because that's not her pocket. Those aren't even her pants! She's never seen those pants in her life and doesn't know how they got on her body. That stolen necklace dangling out of her snatch? That's not even her snatch. It's the black kid's snatch! That baby in a stroller she almost ran over? That baby hurled itself and its stroller in front of her car! LiLo doesn't commit crimes, crimes are committed against her. Everyone is out to get her. I bet even the police are in on it. Shit, the police are probably reading this. You should take your laptop into the bathroom and turn on the shower while you read this, so the police won't be able to see it.

Of course, Lindsay Lohan didn't punch that Florida psychic on Thursday morning. Tiffany Mitchell isn't the victim here, LiLo is. According to TMZ, LiLo is telling her friends that Miss Cleo's apprentice offered LiLo a free reading at the club and after she turned the psychic down, the psychic's friends started crowding around her fancy purse, which was sitting on a nearby table. LiLo thinks they were trying to snatch her Celine purse and you can't thieve from a thief, so she got in Tiffany's face. LiLo says she did call her a "gypsy," but she didn't know that's a racial slur. LiLo never put her fist on Tiffany's face and thinks she was set up.

Page Six
    has a different story. Their source says that LiLo thought Tiffany and Tiffany's friends stole Ali Lohan's purse, which had $10,000 cash in it. So LiLo confronted them about it. The source went on to say some shit:
    “Lindsay was saying, ‘I was trying to find out who stole Ali’s purse! I gave her the money for my family, to pay for my brother’s school fees!’ Lindsay says she never hit the girl. She just went over to find if they had her sister’s purse. They were looking around the area, but the girl was sitting at the table, and some pushing started. Lindsay says the purse was never found. She’s desperate to find where the money is.”

Oh yes, $10,000... That's funny, because that's the exact amount crack whores accuse the police of taking from their change cup when they're arrested outside of a 7-Eleven.

And as we all laugh at this mess, I'm sure that a gang of little black kids wearing Lindsay Lohan masks are counting ten thousand dollars in their super villain lair. The TAKE THAT CRACKIE DOWN mission is going according to plan. I bet Latarian Milton is their leader.

Posted by: Michael K

Source: Lindsay Lohan Was Set Up, So Says Lindsay Lohan | Dlisted
    I didnt see this linked yet.

Monday, December 3rd 2012
    The IRS Seized All Of Lindsay Lohan's Bank Accounts

"DENIED, BITCH!" is what the cash machine will scream at White Oprah today when she tries to use a skimmed copy of Lindsay Lohan's ATM card. Lindsay Lohan apparently owes the IRS more than $233,000 for not paying taxes in 2009 and 2010, and even though Charlie Sheen tried to save her by giving her $100,000, it wasn't enough. The IRS seized all of her bank accounts, which means that every member of the Lohan family will be at the soup kitchen asking where the open bar is.

TMZ
    , of course, says that the IRS tried to work with LiLo, but they're stick of waiting around for her to pay up and she hasn't even paid her 2011 taxes, so they froze her accounts to try to get paid. One source says that LiLo is freaking out about how her financial situation is rushing down a gutter river headed straight for a storm drain. LiLo is doing whatever she can to pay off her debt with the IRS.

That means we can expect the following headlines from TMZ:

1. LINDSAY LOHAN ARRESTED FOR ORGAN TRAFFICKING - TRIED TO SELL BROTHER'S KIDNEY!

2. FBI BUSTS LINDSAY LOHAN'S GERIATRIC PROSTITUTION RING - SHE TRIED TO SELL NANA LOHAN AND ALI LOHAN!

3. LINDSAY LOHAN ARRESTED FOR ALLEGEDLY STEALING HOMELESS MAN'S $100 BOOTS!

The IRS is so shameless. They're obviously using Lindsay Lohan to get their 15 minutes of fame. They're going to hire Gloria Allred, give interviews to The Insider and start tweeting about how she called them a racial slur. They obviously set LiLo up. They're nothing but publicity whores.

It's a good thing that like every good mess, LiLo keeps all her money in the toilet tank.

Posted by: Michael K

Source: The IRS Seized All Of Lindsay Lohan's Bank Accounts | Dlisted
    Aw Lilo. Thats horrible. Didnt Charlie Sheen offer to pay that mess off just a week or two ago?
    Kat Scorp likes this.

2. FBI BUSTS LINDSAY LOHAN'S GERIATRIC PROSTITUTION RING - SHE TRIED TO SELL NANA LOHAN AND ALI LOHAN!
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Thread Information