Page 194 of 342 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Lindsay Lohan
    I DO NOT Need Rehab!

EXCLUSIVE
    Lindsay Lohan's friends are trying to make her go to rehab, but she's saying NO! NO! NO! ... telling them she doesn't believe she needs it ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay has become so stressed out by her impending probation violation, she's been hitting the bottle hard ... drinking as much as two liters of vodka per day.

According to our sources, close friends of Lindsay have been urging her to go to rehab BEFORE she goes to court ... hoping the move might win her favor with the judge.

But we're told Lindsay is having none of it ... telling friends she does not think she has a problem with alcohol. Our sources say Lindsay points to the fact that she recently completed three movies as proof she does not need rehab. Funny ... cause watching "Liz & Dick" suggests the opposite.

We're told Lindsay is worried about the upcoming hearing, but maintains she will not check into rehab as a way to try and avoid jail time.

Don't say they didn't warn you.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

I officially don't care what happens to her anymore.
    Stereo Inferno and Pinkii like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

For real, it's like either OD or serve some serious jail time or GTFO. Don't waste our time with your usual theft/druggie/assault/car crash nonsense arrests, go big or go home.
    sluce and rollo like this.

can we change this thread title to "the Official Lindsay Lohan Trainwreck Thread"? & on a serious note that girl better get it together. She's crashin' cars, stealing jewelry, and punchin' gypsies. This is just taking it way to far. Every day isn't St Patrick's Day you know.

from http://shehitmefornoreason.tumblr.com/post/36816079564

See, Santa came early. That footage is exactly what I asked for.
    PrincessMoFo and Beeyotch like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

i'm at the point where i just don't give a shit what happens to her. i am entertained by it all, but come on.

This trick has to pay sooner or later. If the L.A. county jail is too full, ship her ass somewhere that isn't overcrowded. like alcatraz.
    southernbelle and Sojiita like this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

mjw
    Elite Member

As if she weren't royally screwed enough ... Lindsay Lohan's tax problems have become so extreme ... the IRS has seized ALL of her bank accounts in order to repay her massive outstanding debt.

As we reported, Uncle Sam has filed tax liens against Lindsay for the years 2009 and 2010 -- claiming she owes $233,904 in unpaid federal taxes.

Charlie Sheen generously paid Lindsay $100,000 to help alleviate Lindsay's 2009 tax problem -- but we're told Charlie's check barely scratched the surface ... because Lindsay also owes money for 2011.

The IRS has given Lindsay ample time to pay up -- but the Man's tired of waiting ... so we're told the IRS has seized ALL her bank accounts in order to settle her debt.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, she's in full-on panic mode about her financial situation, and is desperately trying to make some cash to get out of the red.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2DzUaiLta
    Kat Scorp and shedevilang like this.

GOOD. There's only so much you can get away with by being a big "star".
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Bloody hell; that's hilarious and awesome! Fingers crossed she can't pay for her next fillers appointment, and we get a true update for the "Lindsay: 56?!" thread.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    As if she weren't royally screwed enough ... Lindsay Lohan's tax problems have become so extreme ... the IRS has seized ALL of her bank accounts in order to repay her massive outstanding debt.

As we reported, Uncle Sam has filed tax liens against Lindsay for the years 2009 and 2010 -- claiming she owes $233,904 in unpaid federal taxes.

Charlie Sheen generously paid Lindsay $100,000 to help alleviate Lindsay's 2009 tax problem -- but we're told Charlie's check barely scratched the surface ... because Lindsay also owes money for 2011.

The IRS has given Lindsay ample time to pay up -- but the Man's tired of waiting ... so we're told the IRS has seized ALL her bank accounts in order to settle her debt.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, she's in full-on panic mode about her financial situation, and is desperately trying to make some cash to get out of the red.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2DzUaiLta

I'm curious to know how much was in her bank accounts. How Dina gonna pay her mortgage? Or her son's tuition? I guess Ali better get to whoring herself out more often.

Maybe it will have to be the IRS that finally puts her ass in jail, since the legal system can't manage it. What a piece of shit this girl has turned into,...she is just sickening!!!
    greysfang, MsChiff and Novice like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    I'm curious to know how much was in her bank accounts. How Dina gonna pay her mortgage? Or her son's tuition? I guess Ali better get to whoring herself out more often.
    I'm going to guess this is why she has cash on her at all times and doesn't put it in the bank.. I'm sure they didn't get much.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Maybe it will have to be the IRS that finally puts her ass in jail, since the legal system can't manage it. What a piece of shit this girl has turned into,...she is just sickening!!!
    True - didn't some advertising co recently pay her in cash for her appearance somewhere. Guess we now know why

I will not defend Lilo but the IRS stuff is bullshit. I know people who owe the IRS much more than that and their accounts have not yet been seized and they are not going to jail.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Next stop, bankruptcy court.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information