Page 192 of 342 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Ummm, doesn't this leave out the wreck on PCH - and then pending charges from that?
    Yeah, actually it does. Funny enough, I'm watching E! 25 Most Sensational Hollywood Meltdowns and they just showed when her assistant quit and Lindsay chased her & her mother & was arrested for DUI and cocaine. I think this is when she blamed the 'black kid'.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

I can't believe the passport thing was 2 1/2 years ago. My how time flies when watching a trainwreck.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    She's gonna be 27 next year.... Just sayin'.
    It does look like she's going to join the club.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    As for hitting Tiffany -- Lindsay's totally denying that ... and feels she's the victim of yet another setup.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2DnoC1HQ3
    What a surprise..... NOT!
    Free Charmed.

Bronze Member

'IWasSetUp'ClaimsLindsayLohan

19 2

Posted on Dec 01, 2012 @ 08:53AM print it send it
    Splash News

By Radar Staff
    In the hours after her arrest Thursday morning, Lindsay Lohan had a total meltdown and kept insisting the incident that landed her in jail was all "a set up."
    Back at her hotel, after she was bailed out by her attorney, LiLo "was crying and kept asking, ‘Why does this happen to me? This is a setup! I don’t deserve this . . . It’s not my fault'!" a source told The New York Post. "Lindsay was saying, ‘I was trying to find out who stole Ali’s purse! I gave her the money for my family, to pay for my brother’s school fees'!"
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Arrested For Assault In New York
    As RadarOnline.com has been reporting, the Liz & Dick star had been drinking and doing cocaine in the hours before her altercation with Florida psychic Tiffany Eve Mitchell.
    Apparently taking the same "set up" line, Lindsay's mother, Dina Lohan even suggested that Mitchell has some connection to her ex-husband Michael Lohan because they both live in Florida!
    PHOTOS: Lindsay’s Mugshot Hall Of Fame
    Michael called Dina "delusional" for even suggesting such a thing.
    But Lindsay has bigger problems than the alleged "set up" in New York.
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Arrested For Assault In NYC
    As Radar reported, on Thursday she was also charged with three misdemeanors in Santa Monica, CA in connection with a car crash she had in June.
    Sources tell us she's considering going into rehab for a six month-long program in the hopes of avoiding jail time.

Oh right because we all put 10's of thousands of dollars in cash our kids sisters purse in a nightclub in NYC for our little brothers private school fees. She is so family oriented.

Alli was there? I could see Crackhan walking around with her cashed Liz & Dick check though.

^ So could I but every time she 'loses' her purse, doesn't she claim she had bags of gold in it?

I like how her friends supposedly watched the purse drama instead of watching the purse. None of it makes any sense as usual.
    greysfang likes this.

No one steals from cracky, if there's any stealing going she will take care of it, thank you very crack.
    Say crack one more time.

"Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

crack crack crack crack crack crack cracky crackerson
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

crack crack crack crack crack crack cracky crackerson

Aaaahhhh. That's the stuff.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

mjw
    Elite Member

Lindsay Lohan is not just going to sit around and wait for Tiffany Mitchell to sue her ... so she's hired a priviate investigator to dig in to the life of the woman who accused LiLo of assault ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ previously reported, Mitchell has hired the omnipotent Gloria Allred to represent her following an alleged altercation with Lindsay in a New York nightclub.

But sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ the "Liz & Dick" star feels Mitchell just made up the story about Lindsay punching her to score a quick payday.

We're told Lindsay feels Mitchell is just another in a long line of people who see Lindsay as an opportunity to make a buck off her ... and the fact that Mitchell hired Allred of all people just proves that.

According to our sources, Lindsay has hired a P.I. to look into Mitchell and see if she has any criminal past or if she's done anything like this before. We're told Lindsay wants to dig up as much info on Mitchell as she can so she's ready should Mitchell pursue the case in civil court.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay is telling friends she did not hit Mitchell and only confronted her because she thought Mitchell and her friends swiped her purse.See also

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/01/lindsa...#ixzz2DqXg47Cm

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post

But sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ the "Liz & Dick" star feels Mitchell just made up the story about Lindsay punching her to score a quick payday.
    Lindsay is telling friendsshe did not hit Mitchell and only confronted her because she thought Mitchell and her friends swiped her purse.
    Lindsay denies the whole thing never happened? Shock!

*Insert usual Lindsay excuse here* .....
    "The black kid did it"
    "I wasn't there"
    "Everyone else is lying, I'm telling the truth"
    "Someone stole it, I didn't lose it"
    "I got lost and couldn't find the entrance to a building I had been to before" (late for the morgue)
    "I wasn't driving, my friend was"
    "I didn't steal it, they gave it to me"

etc. etc. etc....

Oh yeah, if I were a PI, I'd totally trust her to pay me for my services.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

• Last Updated: 10:05 AM, December 1, 2012
    • Posted: 11:18 PM, November 30, 2012

Hours after her arrest for allegedly punching a woman at a New York club, Lindsay Lohan went into a meltdown at a hotel on the Upper East Side, insisting she was the innocent victim and it “was a setup.”
    Sources tell Page Six that once she was sprung from police cells by lawyer Mark Jay Heller, after allegedly clocking Florida psychic Tiffany Eve Mitchell in the VIP section of club Avenue in Chelsea, Lohan headed to the hotel to escape paparazzi.
    PHOTOS: LINDSAY LOHAN
    A source said, “She was crying and kept asking, ‘Why does this happen to me? This is a setup! I don’t deserve this . . . It’s not my fault!’ ” The Post reported yesterday that the altercation happened after Lohan accused the Florida blonde of stealing her sister Ali’s purse, containing $10,000 in cash that Lindsay gave her.

By SHEILA MARIKAR (@SheilaYM)
    Dec. 12, 2011

Perhaps when the world is gawking at your nether region, losing your purse (and $10,000) is small potatoes.
    That's the only logical conclusion that can be drawn from the photos of Lindsay Lohan frolicking on a Hawaiian beach, falling out of her bikini the day after misplacing her purse containing her passport, probation papers and $10,000, according to TMZ.com.
    TMZ reported that Lohan's Chanel purse, itself worth $5,000, went missing at a house party Saturday night in Hawaii, where she's vacationing. According to TMZ, a man later turned up with the bag, sans cash.

Playboy Enterprises, Inc/AP Photo
    Actress Lindsay Lohan is shown on the cover... View Full Size

Lindsay Lohan Playboy Cover Leaked Online Watch Video

Alec Baldwin's Surprise 'SNL' VisitWatch Video

Dr. Dre Named Highest Paid Musician Watch Video

Lohan's rep confirmed to ABCNews.com, "the only thing that was missing was the money."
    Maybe $10,000 is a drop in the bucket after her rumored $1 million Playboy payday. Although the issue with Lohan on the cover doesn't come out until Friday, the entire pictorial has already been leaked online, showing Lohan doing her best Marilyn Monroe in heels, red lips and little else.
    Quotes from her Playboy interview have also come out. Lohan talked with the magazine about her years of drug, alcohol and legal problems.
    "Looking back, I probably would have listened to and taken more advice from the people whom I admire and would have followed through with it more," Lohan, 25, said. "My stubbornness at 18- and 19-years-old got in the way.
    "During the past five years, I've learned that time flies faster than you think, and because you only live once you have to learn from your mistakes, live your dreams and be accountab

Why is it always 10,000 in her purse?

"be accountable"

Sure.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Thread Information