Page 191 of 342 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

I'm a professional psychic too I predict two days in jail!
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Let me predict Lindsay's response - This chick calls herself a psychic and she came at me in the club. She was all like "hey gurl, I had a premonition bout chu and want to tell you the deats. Then I was all like, hey back off gypsy. I don't wanna hear ur crazy. Then she was all like Oh Hey bitch and then she hurt my feelings by saying Liz and Dick sucked. She was all like up in my space and I was all like hey gurl back off and give me some fresh air. Then she scared me because she was trying to get the rest of her gypsy tribe to come at me so I pushed her aside and then she spit on me. I mean like, ewww gypsy spit in my fresh red hair! So then I was afraid for my life so I shoved her and she like claims it was assault but I was just my defending myself cuz she was coming at me. She just wants a reality show like that Long Island Madaam, um I mean medium, and she is just using me to get attention.
    Last edited by sluce; November 30th, 2012 at 10:08 PM.
    Brookie, NVash, Mrs P and 1 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

It says a lot about you and your dogshit of a personality/soul when even your "friends" and those closest to you see no point in trying to convince you to get help at age 26 (or is she still 25?).
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

sprynkles, sluce and Butterfly like this.

Lindsay Lohan Accuser
    IT'S GLORIA ALLRED TIME!!

Breaking News

3:20 PM PT -- It's on bitches ... Gloria tells TMZ, she is now OFFICIALLY representing Tiffany Mitchell.

You knew it was just a matter of time ... but Lindsay Lohan's accuser has already hooked up with Gloria Allred -- who smells a lawsuit?!??

It's unclear if Tiffany Mitchell has officially hired Allred as her attorney ... but the two were spotted together on the streets of New York City moments ago ... sporting a pair of million dollar smiles.

We broke the story ... Mitchell claims Lohan slugged her in the face at Avenue nightclub Wednesday night.

Stay tuned ... a news conference is probably on the way ...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2Dkkqmcg8

Oh boy! I feel for Lindsay, because of her shit childhood. But she needs to be away somewhere for a very long time, to retrain her brain. It's not normal or acceptable, how she acts.
    chartreuse likes this.

Oh why not?
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Ha ha.

Yeah, this will do while I await LeMann's pink wig...
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Gloria Allred? Shit just got real.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    The Lindsay Lohan Assault Story is Getting Even Better, Because Her Victim is Apparently a Professional Psychic
    Tiffany tells us ... she had a premonition about Lohan and approached her inside the club to offer her a free reading ... but Lohan turned her down saying, "Give me my space."

Wow....................

Is this real life?

Anyway.... If Lindsay is sentenced to Rehab, how 'bout this time, she's not allowed to leave to get s*it-faced with her friends and come back.
    Put her in there without in-and-out privileges, limited/chaperoned visitations (So her enabler/mother can't smuggle anything in), and don't let her have medications, unless they are needed.

For example: vicodin, adderall= not needed to survive. Blood pressure meds, insulin, etc. = medically needed.
    Sylkyn likes this.

Lindsay Lohan
    I'm No 'Gypsy' Puncher

EXCLUSIVE
    Lindsay Lohan is adamant ... she did NOT punch that fortune teller at a NYC nightclub this week -- but she did call her the g-word ... because the fortune teller's buddies tried to steal Lindsay's purse.

Lindsay's telling friends ... Tiffany Mitchell approached her inside the club Avenue early Thursday morning to do a reading, but Lindsay turned her down -- then noticed Tiffany's friends crowding around her purse at a nearby table.

When Lindsay returned to her table, the people in Lindsay's group informed her that Tiffany's friends had swiped the purse -- a super expensive black leather Celine -- so Lindsay angrily confronted the fortune teller.

Lindsay has admitted calling Tiffany a "gypsy" but says she did not know the word is considered a slur.

As for hitting Tiffany -- Lindsay's totally denying that ... and feels she's the victim of yet another setup.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2DnoC1HQ3

No one steals from cracky, if there's any stealing going she will take care of it, thank you very crack.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll

Lindsay Lohan timeline:

Lindsay Lohan is undoubtedly more famous these days for her multiple arrests than she is for her acting.
    After the Liz & Dick star's latest bust early Thursday for allegedly assaulting a woman at a New York nightclub, E! News has assembled a handy scorecard of all of Lindsay's run-ins with the law so you don't have to.

May 26, 2007: Lohan is collared on a charge of driving under the influence and possession of cocaine after losing control of her Mercedes in a booze-fueled car wreck in Beverly Hills.
    July 24, 2007: The actress is taken into custody in Santa Monica on suspicion of driving under the influence, driving on a suspended license and possession of cocaine after she gets into a verbal argument with a woman whom she chased in her SUV.
    Aug. 23, 2007: Lohan pleads guilty to misdemeanor cocaine use and driving under the influence and is sentenced to one day in jail and 10 days of community service and placed on three years' probation.
    Nov. 15, 2007: LiLo spends a whopping 84 minutes in the Lynwood, Calif. jail before being released due to overcrowding.
    March 13-16, 2009: A Beverly Hills judge issues a $50,000 warrant related to Lohan's May 2007 DUI arrest only to rescind it three days later after her attorney Shawn Holley shows that the starlet has been complying with the terms of her probation.
    Oct. 16, 2009: The judge in her DUI case extends Lohan's probation by an additional 12 months so she can complete her court-ordered alcohol education program, which she had up until that point failed to do given her ever-busy career.
    May 20, 2010: Her probation is revoked and a bench warrant is issued for the thespian's arrest after Lohan skips a court date to attend the Cannes film festival and then claims she couldn't get back because, in the words of her attorney, "her passport was stolen." The judge sets her bail at $100,000, which she later pays to win her freedom.
    May 24, 2010: The trouble-prone party girl is fitted with an alcohol-monitoring SCRAM device on her ankle and ordered to refrain from drugs and booze and undergo weekly random drug testing as part of the conditions of her bail.
    June 8, 2010: A judge rules Lindsay's in violation of her probation, hikes her bail to $200,000 and issues a new bench warrant for her arrest two days after Lindsay's SCRAM ankle brace suspiciously lights up at an MTV Movie Awards afterparty. The warrant is subsequently recalled after a bail bondsman covers Lohan's bond.
    July 6, 2010: Lohan is sentenced to 90 days in jail for failing to attend her court-ordered weekly alcohol education classes.
    July 20, 2010: Linds surrenders and ultimately ends up serving two weeks due to prison overcrowding and the non-violent nature of her crime.
    Sept. 24, 2010: Lohan's probation revoked after she flunks a drug test which found cocaine in her system.
    Sept. 28, 2010: Lohan leaves jail and goes directly to rehab.
    Dec. 12, 2010: During Lohan's rehab stint, a staffer at the Betty Ford Center accuses the starlet of attacking her after she asks Lohan to submit to a drug and alcohol test. The charges are later dropped.
    Feb. 9, 2011: Surprise! LL is taken back into custody after pleading not guilty to stealing a $2,500 necklace from a Venice jewelry store.
    Apr. 22, 2011: Lohan is given 120 days in county jail and 480 hours of community service after a judge finds she violated her probation on the 2007 DUI. At the same time, her necklace-jacking charge is knocked down to a misdemeanor.
    May 26, 2011: She's released from L.A.'s Lynwood Jail due to overcrowding and serves out the rest of her stint under house arrest.
    Oct. 19, 2011: The Mean Girls star has her probation revoked (again!) after she fails to perform her community service obligations. After being briefly detained, she gets out after posting $100,000 bail.
    March 14, 2012: Lohan is accused of allegedly sideswiping a person with her car outside a Hollywood hotspot and then fleeing the scene. L.A. prosecutors decline to prosecute, citing "no direct evidence."
    March 29, 2012: The comeback kid finally completes the probation in her DUI case and is placed on informal probation for the necklace theft.
    Sept. 19, 2012: Lohan is arrested for allegedly clipping a man with her car outside New York City's posh Dream Hotel and then leaving the scene. Manhattan D.A.'s office, however, opt not to bring charges, citing insufficient evidence.
    Oct. 10, 2012: Cops respond to a disturbance call at the Long Island, N.Y. home where Lindsay is staying with her mother, Dina Lohan, after the two allegedly have a massive blowout. No charges are filed, however.
    Nov. 29, 2012: Lohan popped outside Club Avenue in downtown Manhattan after she allegedly punched a woman in the face.

Ummm, doesn't this leave out the wreck on PCH - and then pending charges from that?
    greysfang likes this.

She's gonna be 27 next year.... Just sayin'.
    Jexxifer likes this.

Thread Information