Page 190 of 342 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240290 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Soj!! You're back! How are things going?
    ok here. Had to check in to see about LaCucaHohan. Can they please just throw her ass in jail for a while now? I mean damn!

Hey Soj!

Man Lindsay's never gonna freaking learn! I assumed she wouldn't be messing up as much in NYC compared to when she was in LA, but clearly that's not gonna work. I think she should just avoid cities and other settlements from now on. Maybe live in a cave or a hut made out of branches or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority View Post
    Hey Soj!

Man Lindsay's never gonna freaking learn! I assumed she wouldn't be messing up as much in NYC compared to when she was in LA, but clearly that's not gonna work. I think she should just avoid cities and other settlements from now on. Maybe live in a cave or a hut made out of branches or something.
    Well, she's definitely got the right hairstyle for cave-dwelling.
    Kat Scorp likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Sorry to doublepost, it wouldn't let me add this article. It wasn't already posted I hope? I don't remember reading it.

Lindsay Lohan Victim She Hurled a Racial Slur at Me

EXCLUSIVE

The victim in the Lindsay Lohan nightclub fight tells TMZ ... Lohan hurled a racial slur at her moments before the brawl ... calling her a "f**king Gypsy."

TMZ spoke with Tiffany Mitchell -- a well-known psychic who was at the club Avenue with a friend Wednesday night when Lohan walked in.

Tiffany tells us ... she had a premonition about Lohan and approached her inside the club to offer her a free reading ... but Lohan turned her down saying, "Give me my space."

As she walked away, Tiffany's friend says she heard Lohan call her a "f**king Gypsy" ... and it set her off.

We're told the friend went ballistic -- unloading a bunch of insults back at Lohan ... calling her a "whore" and telling her "Liz & Dick sucked."

At that point, Lohan lost her cool and socked the psychic in the eye ... and all hell broke loose inside the club. Lohan was eventually arrested for assault.

Tiffany's husband tells TMZ, "We are not Gypsies. That has nothing to do with our religion ... it was a racist comment."

He adds, "Just because your career went down the drain and your new movie sucks, you can't go around beating people up."

As for the connection to Max from "The Wanted" -- we're told Tiffany DID have a convo with the heartthrob earlier in the evening ... but it was just a friendly conversation and Lindsay had nothing to be jealous about.
    http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/29/lindsa...sy/?adid=hero1

"AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Gah! She is morphing into Dina.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

mjw
    Elite Member

Lindsay Lohan's drinking problem has returned with a vengeance -- sources close to the actress tell TMZ, she's been boozing heavily for months now ... as much as TWO LITERS of vodka a day.

According to sources, Lindsay's become so stressed by her dire financial situation and the impending probation violation -- stemming from her PCH crash this summer -- that she's turned to alcohol for relief.

We're told Lindsay -- who's struggled with substance abuse in the past and even has a DUI conviction under her belt -- would often begin drinking first thing in the morning, and continue drinking throughout the day.

As for the Thursday morning NYC nightclub brawl ... we're told Lindsay was drinking all day and showed up at the Bieber concert already hammered. She continued to drink throughout the night, and got extremely sloppy.

According to sources, Lindsay's friends have given up trying to help her because when she's drunk ... she tends to get violent -- which makes sense in light of her arrest for assault.

We reached out to Lindsay's camp for comment -- so far, no word back.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2Dhb1znlC

Radaronline are more blunt about it...
    LindsayLohanDrinking&OnDrugsBeforeArrest,Sucker-Punched&SpitOnClubgoerSaysEyewitness

18 346

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 @ 08:00PM print it send it

By Amber Goodhand - Radar News Editor
    Lindsay Lohan was partying hard early Thursday morning before her arrest in a New York City nightclub and an eyewitness exclusively tells RadarOnline.com the Liz & Dick actress not only sucker-punched a female clubgoer, but she spit at her after drinking heavily and doing cocaine.

"Lindsay was completely out of control. She was drinking way too much booze and was doing cocaine," the insider revealed.
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Arrested For Assault In NYC
    "The whole thing started when the girl in the club asked to take a picture with Lindsay. Lindsay said no and was really rude about it, so the girl just continued dancing with her friends."
    But the source says Lindsay wouldn't let it go and was so annoyed with the victim, Tiffany Eve Mitchell, that she purposely antagonized her and shoved Tiffany on the way to the bathroom.
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan's Mugshot Evolution
    "Lindsay was just looking for trouble. She totally sucker-punched that girl in the face out of nowhere! Nobody saw it coming," the eyewitness told RadarOnline.com.

"Lindsay went wild. She was kicking and screaming, cursing at the girl and then spit at her. The girl looked like she wanted to fight back at Lindsay, but was too startled by all the commotion to react."
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Suffers Nip Slip On Set Of Liz & Dick
    According to the source, who has hung out with Lindsay numerous times, the 26-year-old gets very feisty when she's drunk.
    "Lindsay is a very angry girl inside," the source said.
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Strips Down Into Elizabeth Taylor's Iconic Swimsuit
    "That fight was completely unnecessary but Lindsay just gets very belligerent when she drinks and parties."
    Lindsay was arrested and charged with third-degree assault early Thursday morning by the NYPD after allegedly hitting Tiffany, 28, in the face around 4 a.m. at Avenue nightclub in Manhattan.

and earlier...

LindsayLohanHopesToAvoidJailByGoingToRehabForSIXMONTHS!

28 119

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 @ 10:00AM print it send it
    WENN

By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor
    Even though she has been arrested twice in the last few months and has likely violated her probation, Lindsay Lohan is hoping to avoid any jail time by going to rehab for at least SIX MONTHS, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting!

"Lindsay's manager and agent have been telling her for months that she must go to rehab to save her life. Until now she has resisted, but after her arrest this morning she realizes she needs help," Only to avoid jail though.... insert eyeroll here. a source close to the troubled starlet exclusively tells RadarOnline.com.

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Arrested For Assault In NYC

"It's very likely that Lindsay won't fight the probation violation charges and throw herself at the mercy of the court and hopes to avoid jail time by going to rehab for at least six months."

Lindsay was arrested again early Thursday morning in New York City at the club Avenue after she allegedly sucker punched a woman in the club.
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan’s Mugshot Hall Of Fame
    As RadarOnline.com exclusively reported, "Lindsay was completely out of control. She was drinking way too much booze and was doing cocaine," a club insider revealed.

With the latest legal trouble, the source said Lindsay could be facing a maximum of 237 days behind bars.
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan's Shocking Bad Hair Day
    "Because of jail overcrowding in Los Angeles though she would only serve 25 percent of that time. The City Attorney will ask the judge to max Lindsay out and send her to jail," the source says.
    Free Charmed.

I would love to see the video footage of that night

Quote Originally Posted by juggernautofsin View Post
    Do her current probation terms still prohibit her from drinking alcohol?
    Unfortunately not. Not drug screenings, no alcohol tests. Because she got the stamp of approval from the UCLA. Remember, they cut her court-ordered rehab time short, because there were no "addiction issues".

Somebody must be giving out blowjobs to bribe all these people. I have a feeling it's poor little Ali, just because LL and Dina are so gross to look at at this point.
    sluce and Lobelia like this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Team "fucking gypsies"!!
    Lobelia likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

The Lindsay Lohan Assault Story is Getting Even Better, Because Her Victim is Apparently a Professional Psychic

This is the kind of shit that happens when you're Lindsay Lohan. You go to a club and get into a fight with a "well-known psychic," who you then punch in the face. Also you call her a "fucking gypsy," because white, coked-out socialites can't help but be a little racist. Yes, Tiffany Mitchell, the woman who Lohan was arrested for decking at Club Avenue last night, approached Lohan in order to tell Lohan her fortune, or whatever it is "psychics" do.

Tiffany tells us ... she had a premonition about Lohan and approached her inside the club to offer her a free reading ... but Lohan turned her down saying, "Give me my space."

TMZ apparently didn't ask Mitchell if she foresaw Lohan punching her in the face. They also didn't ask her if she sees her life spiraling into VH1 reality show rehab hell, or if she'll just soak up her 15 minutes and slink away quietly. TMZ also didn't ask her if they were going to get a drone. Mitchell, by the way, apparently called Lohan a whore and said that Liz & Dick "sucked" (good word juxtaposition, Tiffany!).

So, yep, this is Lindsay Lohan's life. She can't even go out for a few drinks without being accosted and insulted by a psychic who she then feels the need to punch. Sounds lovely.

The Lindsay Lohan Assault Story is Getting Even Better, Because Her Victim is Apparently a Professional Psychic

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Lindsay Lohan's drinking problem has returned with a vengeance -- sources close to the actress tell TMZ, she's been boozing heavily for months now ... as much as TWO LITERS of vodka a day.

According to sources, Lindsay's become so stressed by her dire financial situation and the impending probation violation -- stemming from her PCH crash this summer -- that she's turned to alcohol for relief.

We're told Lindsay -- who's struggled with substance abuse in the past and even has a DUI conviction under her belt -- would often begin drinking first thing in the morning, and continue drinking throughout the day.

As for the Thursday morning NYC nightclub brawl ... we're told Lindsay was drinking all day and showed up at the Bieber concert already hammered. She continued to drink throughout the night, and got extremely sloppy.

According to sources, Lindsay's friends have given up trying to help her because when she's drunk ... she tends to get violent -- which makes sense in light of her arrest for assault.

We reached out to Lindsay's camp for comment -- so far, no word back.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2Dhb1znlC

Story is complete with the great photo TMZ posted:

Why in this modern technology world that we live in, has there not been one person videoing Lindsay's antics on their damn cell phone?!?!? There should be video of this all over the internet. Come on people,....have your damn phones ready when this bitch is around!!!

Okay,...so who knows what the real story is, right? Was it a fight over The Wanted guy, a fight over Lindsay not wanting a psychic reading and calling the chic a Gypsy, or over Lindsay not wanting to take a picture with the chic? I have read three versions of how and why this fight went down.
    sprynkles likes this.

So now Blohan punched a gypsy fortune teller...ok this has entertainment potential. I'll keep watching if they throw her ass in the pokey again.

Maybe it'll be for 15 minutes this time instead of 12!

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Tiffany tells us ... she had a premonition about Lohan and approached her inside the club to offer her a free reading ...
    We all have a premonition about Lindsey. Get your shit together or you will die!

Thread Information