Page 187 of 342 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

I WISH a bitch would! If I'm in a nightclub and LL starts hitting me .. holy shit, why doesn't someone just give this bitch the beat down she so richly deserves?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Elite Member

She is such a train wreck! She really needs to be locked up and then forced into rehab afterwards.
    I hope now they pull her back in for violating her probation.

Wasn't Dina just saying how if she was in NY, she wouldn't have all these legal problems

That's mah cracky
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Has she ever been arrested in New York? I hope they send her to Rikers.

She got arrested for that supposed hit and run at the hotel. Other than that police were called when she got into a brawl in her own hotel room and when she got into the domestic violence incident with her mother. That's her rep sheet in NYC since September. Yes, that very city where Dina claims LL's crimes wouldn't even exist.
    sluce likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Will this bitch EVER pay???

Nope. I've given up all hope. It's all wrist slaps for her until she OD's, nothing in between.

Agreed - then when she is dead, Dina will blame the court system for letting her go so many times and not ordering rehab and drug testing.
    chartreuse and shedevilang like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Removing a necklace?

I think that's the PC way of saying bitch a shoplifter.
    sluce, SHELLEE and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

mjw
    Elite Member

Michael Lohan Told You This Was Going To Happen

Six seconds after Lindsay Lohan was arrested for being Lindsay Lohan,Michael Lohan, her beloved father and the piece of dried leech shit who played a huge part in turning her into a human tequila worm of delusion, immediately pulled his cell phone out of the totally cool holster strapped to his International Male jeans and called the only people who will take his call: the media.

Michael Lohan tells Radar that he's the one who tried to get LiLo into rehab and he told everyone she'd continue to be a professional fuck-up if she didn't get real help. You know Michael Lohan really cares, because I'm sure that the first thing he said to Radar after calling them up was, "Yoko Ono came out with some new hot mesh shirts, so you're gonna need to add a zero to my usual fee." This is the pile of extra chunky caca filling that spewed out of Michael's pie hole this morning:

"I TOLD you exactly what would happen and YOU KNOW I was trying to get Dina on board with me for a long time, BUT especially the last two weeks. Lindsay is acting out in numerous ways because she needs us and internally she's hurt and angry! Again, it's ALL on Dina and I wish to God she would stop and resolve things with us to do the same for our children."
    Before calling up Radar, Michael gave parenting advice on Twatter and I'm sure all of you parents will take that advice as soon as you finish asking Halle Berry for dating advice:

“This is for ALL parents who go or went thru the same! Please don't make the mistakes! Do you see what I mean when our children don't have BOTH parents there for them and on the same page! I have tried and tried but takes two! I have been trying for years and especially over the past two weeks but my pleas have gone unheard Children need BOTH PARENTS, not alienation”
    Michael should write all of that down on a piece of paper and shove it in a bottle of Grey Goose, so Lindsay Lohan will be guaranteed to read it.

You know, it's really hard to take a grown man seriously when his name is Michael Lohan, and more importantly it's really hard to take a grown man seriously when he still keeps his cell phone in a holster strapped to his jeans. A cell phone ain't an old-timey pistol and this ain't the wild wild west. I bet Michael Lohan makes a "pew pew" sound every time he pulls his phone out. I mean...

Posted by: Michael K
    Dlisted | Be Very Afraid

l

Just A Regular Night: Lindsay Lohan Got Arrested For Punching This Woman

White Oprah better make room on her wall of family achievements, because here comes another mug shot of beauty from her daughter!

Because it's been much too long since Lindsay Lohan has been in handcuffs and she missed posing for the mug shot camera, bitch got arrested in NYC early this morning for punching a woman in the face at a club. If it's morning time for you, then you can skip your morning cup of liquid caffeine by going to TMZ to get your buzz from watching the video of her perp walk. If it's afternoon or night times for you, you can still get higher from listening to her scream out to the cops, "Oh my God! Are you kidding me?"Oh, LiLo, that's what we all said on Sunday night are Liz & Dick.

The latest chapter in LiLo's never-ending Party Heat episode of a life started when she and the woman above got into some kind of argument at Avenue in NYC. The woman was sitting in the booth next to Lindsay's and nobody knows what they were fighting about, but at one point Blohan said, "Give me some space!" TMZ's source says that the two stopped fighting, but a little while later LiLo punched the woman in the face for whatever reason. Somewhere up in heaven, Elizabeth Taylor is screaming at God, "Youdammit! I told you to use your powers to make that lady punch LiLo in the face for fucking me over. Not the other way around!"

The cops were called, but by the time they showed up, LiLo was already making her getaway in a car. The cops eventually found the car LiLo was in and arrested her ass. She was booked for third degree misdemeanor assault and released a few hours later.

In LiLo's defense (and bitch is totally going to use this in court as her defense), she was at Justin Bieber's concert earlier in the night and listening to that baby yodel will make anyone want to randomly punch a trick.
    Dlisted | Be Very Afraid

mjw
    Elite Member

LINDSAY LOHAN
    TO BE CHARGED TODAY
    With More Crimes

Lindsay Lohan
    may not win an Emmy, but she will have a distinction few celebs have achieved -- she'll face a total of 4 new criminal charges on the same day on different coasts.
    Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the Santa Monica City Attorney will charge Lindsay TODAY with 3 CRIMES in connection with her car accident last June on Pacific Coast Highway in Santa Monica. After ramming her Porsche into a big rig, she lied to cops, telling them she was the passenger in the car when in fact she was the driver.

Lindsay will be charged with:

-- giving false information to a peace officer ... punishable by up to 6 months in jail.
    -- obstructing or resisting a police officer in the performance of his duty ... punishable by 1 year in jail.
    -- reckless driving ... punishable by 90 days in jail.

As we first reported, when Lindsay is arraigned in L.A. -- probably next week -- the judge will revoke her probation in the jewelry heist case and set a hearing to determine if she will go to jail for a long period of time. One of the conditions of probation is that Lindsay must obey all laws.

Speaking of which ... her arrest this morning in NYC for assault (crime #4) could end up triggering a second reason to revoke her probation.

Translation -- Lindsay gets a medal of distinction, and she could be screwed.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2DdB8aEJc

What was the argument about anyways, the lady not giving Lindsay more space?!? What does that even mean?

I'm just so bored with Lindz now, she's become such a non-issue that I feel she only exists for our humor...

This is so unfair!!! Poor Linday was forced to STAR as Liz Tayler in a poorly written script that could not showcase her talents. She has taken the bad reviews like a champ all for the sake of her art (and financing her family). Now they want to hold her accountable for her lies and violent nature. It is just too much!

You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

OMG, that one-minute video made my day! Lindz cuffed and perp-walked!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information