Page 185 of 342 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Thank you for those lucianodel. Tracey is awesome.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

please keep tweeting ridiculous positive thinking/LOA shit, lilo. i need something to prince-face.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Fuck this bitch. I'm on the Jersey Shore in the middle of 70+mph winds w/no electricity. I don't think wishing away is going to do any good.
    Considering that you haven't posted since this, I'm hoping you and your home, friends and family all came through Sandy okay!!!
    Mercer and Syd like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

JFC!! My parents (6 blocks away) are STILL without power and no ETA. My son's VERY large school district just sent out a mass phone message that they'll be closed all of next week, AT LEAST. He's been out of school since this Monday. Two amusement piers that I grew up on are DECIMATED. There's been fires everywhere, including an extremely upper class row of homes (I think 45?) on the oceanfront that went up in flames, each house was worth mega-millions. There are STILL people literally homeless and still in shelters because their homes were destroyed or they were ordered to evacuate. Ordinary citizens are going out with chain saws to literally cut away enough of massive, downed trees simply so cars can pass through them. There is not a single block in my neighborhood that doesn't have downed trees, downed wires or are just impassible. We have one of the largest Halloween parades on the east coast which schools, kids groups, etc., have spent WEEKS AND MONTHS preparing and most are trashed since they're too large to be stored in a garage. Little kids missed getting dressed up for their school's Halloween parade and trick-or-treating (Christie postponed it until 11/5, but I'm sure a lot of people have already given up). Oh, and my sister and her family were staying at a friend's house until they found or built a house (they didn't expect their house to sell in TWO days), but their friend's house was found unsafe structurally from a huge tree that uprooted right next to the house (the basement wall is actually BENT!), so they were evacuated (definitely not the only ones that have been). The house has been declared "totaled." So now they're living here with their two young kids for at least the next two months. We have extremely intermittent landline and even cell towers. Most stores are closed, so you're digging out whatever you can possibly find to feed your families (which mine has more than doubled in the past two days, after the storm hit). And my little, petty gripe is that I have no cable/internet (we were very lucky to have only 3 4-hour power outages). I had to up my data plan for this month to those VZW bloodsuckers.

Fuck you, Blohan. I hope you were in the NY area and got swept away by the 11 foot wall of water, you cunt.
    Kat Scorp and Kathie_Moffett like this.

Yes, thankfully. 6 days w/I power and some missing roof shingles was the worst of it for me. But drive a few blocks and the devastation is indescribable.

Awful isn't it? Not sure which part of NJ you are in. Sending well wishes!

It just so devastating! Brings tears to my eyes .

"It's Lindsay Lohan," the Late Night With Jimmy Fallon host tells Cohen. "And she goes, 'What's up?' I go, 'What do you mean what's up? It's a hurricane. What are you doing here?' She goes, 'Are you here by yourself? How embarrassing.' And she goes, 'Why don't you just eat with us? Hang out with us.'"
    Jimmy said he agreed to stay and have dinner with Lindsay, who was dining with a few friends. He said topics for discussion included Cohen's Real Housewives shows, which Lohan confessed to being "a giant fan" of.
    That skank thinks that dining alone is embarrassing... She has no clue at all!

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Awful isn't it? Not sure which part of NJ you are in. Sending well wishes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    JFC!! My parents (6 blocks away) are STILL without power and no ETA. My son's VERY large school district just sent out a mass phone message that they'll be closed all of next week, AT LEAST. He's been out of school since this Monday. Two amusement piers that I grew up on are DECIMATED. There's been fires everywhere, including an extremely upper class row of homes (I think 45?) on the oceanfront that went up in flames, each house was worth mega-millions. There are STILL people literally homeless and still in shelters because their homes were destroyed or they were ordered to evacuate. Ordinary citizens are going out with chain saws to literally cut away enough of massive, downed trees simply so cars can pass through them. There is not a single block in my neighborhood that doesn't have downed trees, downed wires or are just impassible. We have one of the largest Halloween parades on the east coast which schools, kids groups, etc., have spent WEEKS AND MONTHS preparing and most are trashed since they're too large to be stored in a garage. Little kids missed getting dressed up for their school's Halloween parade and trick-or-treating (Christie postponed it until 11/5, but I'm sure a lot of people have already given up). Oh, and my sister and her family were staying at a friend's house until they found or built a house (they didn't expect their house to sell in TWO days), but their friend's house was found unsafe structurally from a huge tree that uprooted right next to the house (the basement wall is actually BENT!), so they were evacuated (definitely not the only ones that have been). The house has been declared "totaled." So now they're living here with their two young kids for at least the next two months. We have extremely intermittent landline and even cell towers. Most stores are closed, so you're digging out whatever you can possibly find to feed your families (which mine has more than doubled in the past two days, after the storm hit). And my little, petty gripe is that I have no cable/internet (we were very lucky to have only 3 4-hour power outages). I had to up my data plan for this month to those VZW bloodsuckers.

Fuck you, Blohan. I hope you were in the NY area and got swept away by the 11 foot wall of water, you cunt.
    Very glad to hear you are both okay!!!
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Nov 6, 1:00 AM
    EXCLUSIVE: Lindsay Lohan Will Be Charged with Lying to Cops -- Faces Jail Time

Lindsay Lohan will be charged with the crime of lying to police after her car accident in June on Pacific Coast Highway ... TMZ has learned.We broke the story ... Lohan told cops she was NOT behind the wheel of her Porsche when it slammed into the back of an 18-wheeler. Fact is she was -- according to multiple witnesses.Law enforcement sources tell us ... the case will be filed as a misdemeanor by the Santa Monica City Attorney ... possibly this week.The charge could spell huge trouble for Lindsay, because she's currently on probation for the jewelry heist. The criminal filing could trigger a probation violation, and Judge Stephanie Sautner -- the jewelry judge -- could send her to the slammer for a long, long time.And law enforcement sources tell us ... cops found prescription pills in her purse after the crash. Witnesses tell us pills were also scattered in her trunk. Our sources say authorities were prepared to charge LiLo with drug crimes, but Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Holley, gave cops documentations from Lindsay's doctor, saying the pills were properly prescribed. Authorities then backed off that charge.As for the charge of lying to cops, Lindsay almost dodged that bullet. You may recall, after the accident, Lindsay went to the hospital where she was interviewed by cops, and that's when she told them she wasn't behind the wheel. Her lawyer, Shawn Holley, made a mad dash for the hospital to muzzle her client (see video), but she was a few minutes too late.Comedy and crime -- it's all about timing.

The charge could spell huge trouble for Lindsay, because she's currently on probation for the jewelry heist. The criminal filing could trigger a probation violation, and Judge Stephanie Sautner -- the jewelry judge -- could send her to the slammer for a long, long time.And law enforcement sources tell us ... cops found prescription pills in her purse after the crash.
    Bastards at TMZ are just trying to get our hopes up again. Fool me twice... nuh-uh.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    Bastards at TMZ are just trying to get our hopes up again. Fool me twice... nuh-uh.
    Twice? I think we're on fool me 856...she gets away with everything.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Never going to happen. Nope.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    I agree. I'm sure the judge will be lenient with her for the thousandth time

She'll skate, she'll be out in 20 mins due to "overcrowding", or someone will give her a bit part in a movie and she will claim she has to work... she'll never do actual time. Ever.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

mjw
    Elite Member

A poster @Celebitchy posted links showing some of Ali's modeling work in S. Korea. Here's a few pics. '

[TASSE TASSE]TASSE TASSE 12FW Campaign with Ali Lohan :: 네이버 블로그

Boring!!!!

Thread Information