Page 184 of 342 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

My useless opinion on this whole fucked up family:

I would first like to know if TMZ pays daddy Lohan for all this info.
    Because I think he is honestly trying to help her. He seemed to always have been vocal about how she needs help & how Dina is a fucking evil fucktard who ruins her kids lives.
    In my opinion, he taped the call, leaked the emails/texts(I know they didn't give a source, but come on) because he started out as a big attention whore. Lost TONS of creditability, if he even had any in the first place. So everything he says/is vocal about, people think he's full of shit.
    But I think the MAIN reason he spews out all this info/proof is because it's A) showing that Blohan really is off the wagon/off the rails, B) Dina really is a HORRIBLE drug addicted "mother" C) Blohan IS being and always has been manipulated by her pathetic mother.

Also, making the tape public I think is a jab at Dina. For the world to know 100% she's full of shit & is a druggie. Not on anything on Dr. Phil?? Bull-fucking-shit.

I can totally see where Blohan gets her denial, blame for everyone but herself, excuses, total lack of humility, etc. From her fucking loser bitch mother. Of course Lindsay is a big girl, and should be able to live her life her way, but being on drugs, drunk half the time, she's gonna be full of paranoia. Who's going to be RIGHT there is tell her it's everyone elses fault, she's the victim, everyone really is out to get her, etc.? Her user/pimp mother.

I am in no way giving daddy lohan a free pass. Not at all. Obviously he fucked up BIG time with his family relationships. He DID try to be an attention whore for a long time. But either he is trying to make amends for it and truly is trying to help his daughter, or guilt is eating him alive, or he just has a hard-on to take Dina down....I don't know. But I think there is a lot more behind to release of all this info than just getting his 15 minutes extended.

Man I hope that made sense. I have been super sick lately so I have been having difficulties getting my thoughts to come across as readable lately.

OH!!! AND, one other thing that really pisses me off is about the clothes situation from Scary movie 5!!!!!
    WTF?!?!?! Ya see, THIS, this right here is why this fucking loser doesn't give a shit about STEALING. They are ENABLING HER. Yeah, it's to much of a hassle to go after her for it. but maybe, just maybe if all the people she has stolen from DID go after her, she might, just maybe, stop doing it?? OR at least get fucking jail time so she can learn the hard way that stealing is not a normal everyday thing that you can do and try to control it even if she still believes the world is out to get her.
    What ever became of that trailer from the Liz movie?

Sorry for the rant....I just can't stand people that take NO responsibility for THEIR actions, and who get away with such bullshit. (I think that's why I read every page of the Leann thread too. Fucking Delusional Twats)
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Elite Member

If $150K in cash was paid, there would still be a paper trail. The company would also inform the IRS that they paid her.
    Mercer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    I'm sure the IRS would be interested in hearing she was paid cash. Wonder if she paid/will pay taxes on it.
    Quite ironic too, since she started declaring that she won't be voting for Obama, due to Forbes' list people paying high taxes.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

For some reason I think we've got a ways before the inevitable demise of the Lohans... it took Whitney a while.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

I dont recall Whitney doing half the mess Lilo is doing. In fact, AFAIK, Whitney kept to herself. Am I mistaken?

I think that's the only reason we didnt know how bad it was... When Whitney & Bobby did their show, everyone saw how bad it was. Hell, she stayed away from going out in general it seemed. LiLo, for whatever reason is hellbent on staying in the limelight even though the general public can tell she's very very sick. I think Whitney was better at not being an attention whore & maybe lack of venturing out helped keep her alive (like not drunk driving) for a while... We've been saying for YEARS Lilo is bound to be killed, didnt we put her in the 2007 death pool & every year since then? Bitch is a cockroach...
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Air Quotes likes this.

mjw
    Elite Member

This Dumb Trick: Lindsay Lohan Will Stop Hurricane Sally (Or Whatever That Ho's Name Is) With The Power Of Prayer!

Hundreds of thousands of people have been told to evacuate, an 11-foot wall of water is supposed to crash into Manhattan and millions of people are furiously searching the Internet while they still can for ways to make a satellite dish and TV out of tin foil and fish bones (because they can't missAmerican Horror Story on Wednesday night, DUH), but Lindsay Lohanwants everyone to stop bitching and crying about Hurricane Sally Jessy Raphael. (Don't hate Blohan for not remembering Sandy's name. You know how bad crackheads are at remembering anything.)
    Right before LiLo, whose brain was destroyed a long time ago by Hurricane Cokey, begged Lady CaCa to pay attention to her, she told all of her followers to stop being so dramatic and use positive thinking to ward the hurricane away. I can see it now. There's LiLo, wasted out of her mind, sitting on her living room floor and rambling to the walls about how we can make the storm go away if we just THINK it away.
    Hurricane Sandy is obviously a coked up, drunk mess herself, and Lindsay Lohan is made up entirely of vodka and coke granules, so can't we just tie her to the top of the Empire State Building as an offering to the storm? That's me thinking positively.
    (Thanks to Deb and Jardley for sending this mess in)

Posted by: Michael K
    This Dumb Trick: Lindsay Lohan Will Stop Hurricane Sally (Or Whatever That Ho's Name Is) With The Power Of Prayer! | Dlisted
    frockhorror likes this.

Just send Lindsay for a private meeting with the hurricane, we'll get rid of two useless things at once.

Oh LiLo... The same bitch who was 'projecting negativity' over Hurricane Amanda Bynes.
    Air Quotes and Patty Rox like this.

Hurricane Cokey! ​I guess that's her favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    Quite ironic too, since she started declaring that she won't be voting for Obama, due to Forbes' list people paying high taxes.
    Lindsay won't be voting for anyone in this election. She's not even registered and probably doesn't know how.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Can't we just tie her to the top of the Empire State Building as an offering to the storm? That's me thinking positively.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

Fuck this bitch. I'm on the Jersey Shore in the middle of 70+mph winds w/no electricity. I don't think wishing away is going to do any good.

Is she even in NY? Because I picture her more going 'OMG OMG OMG somebody help me.'

Thread Information