Page 183 of 342 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Id imagine shes really good in the sack? Why someone would be interested Ill never know.

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    Id imagine shes really good in the sack? Why someone would be interested Ill never know.

I'd imagine she's too drunk/high & she'll basically anything and everything... if that's what you mean by "good"
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    The only reason anyone would associate themselves with LiLo is because they're feeding off her "fame" or she committed a crime against them
    It seems so.
    Seapharris7 likes this.

10/25/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's Mgmt Team
    She's Hell-Bent On
    Financial RUIN

EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan
    is careening toward financial ruin ... by making stupid business decisions and recklessly stashing her money in unsafe places -- this according to her management team.

TMZ has seen text messages between Michael Lohan and Lindsay's lawyer Dave Feldman, discussing Lindsay's recent promotion deal with an energy drink named Mr. Pink.

As we reported, Lindsay flew out to L.A. earlier this month in order to attend a launch event for the beverage -- just hours after her blowout fight with her mother Dina in NYC.

In the text messages, Michael claims Lindsay was paid $150,000 for the event IN CASH ... which Lindsay then gave to her brother Michael Jr. to hold in his bank account for safe keeping. Michael expressed fear that Dina had access to Michael Jr.'s account and would raid it for herself.

Dave expresses outrage in response, claiming Lindsay should have looped him and her business manager in to the Mr. Pink transaction in order to provide her more financial protection ... but she never did.

In the messages, Dave says Lindsay was even more stupid for not including her management team on the Mr. Pink deal because -- as Dave says -- they could have gotten her even more money for the job ... but again, she didn't.

As we reported, Lindsay's dad is terrified she has fallen back off the wagon and needs a conservatorship because she can't handle her affairs -- and based on these texts, he might have a point.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

ffs, LET HER FAIL. Bitch will never learn otherwise.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

And now Steve Honig has dumped her. The question is - how is Dina going to spin this?

Lindsay Lohans Publicist Steve Honig Quits Amid Endless String Of Lilo Debacles | E! Online

News/

Lindsay Lohan's Publicist Steve Honig Quits Amid Endless String of LiLo Debacles

by Alexis L. Loinaz Thu., Oct. 25, 2012 12:50 PM PDT

Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage

Even loyal supporters have their breaking point.

And Lindsay Lohan's besieged publicist, apparently, has finally reached his.

Steve Honig
    , who's steered his beleaguered client through one scandal after another after another, has quit as LiLo's trusty flack, E! News has exclusively learned.

"He's resigned as Lindsay's publicist Wednesday night," a source tells E! News exclusively.

Lindsay Lohan arrested for leaving the scene of an accident in NYC

Honig, however, declined to elaborate on why he's decided throw in the towel, telling E! News, "I'm not discussing this out of respect for my client."

No doubt the publicist, who's been employed by LiLo for about a year and a half, has had his work cut out for him. During his time under LiLo's dime, he's racked up enough crisis-management victories to fill up a bushel's worth of resumes.

Let us try to count the ways, shall we? (Bear with us if we miss something here.)

Lindsay Lohan, Dina Lohan allegedly have blowout fight, cops called to Long Island home

Under Honig's watch, the star passed out in a hotel room, landed in the hospital after a frightening car crash, allegedly trashed her trailer, got tangled up in a jewelry heist, was reportedly banned from a hotel for unpaid bills, got arrested for an alleged hit-and-run, was embroiled in a 911-worthy spat with mom Dina Lohan, unleashed a war of words with pop Michael Lohan and, most recently, was faced with a failed intervention attempt by Michael, supposedly with the support of her handlers.

Good luck to LiLo's next flack.

What took this moron THIS long to dump her? Can't read?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Theyre saying shes on her way to ruin, I thought she was there and has been for years. Theyre just being nice. And stashing money? What money? Oh I know, they mean shes 'stashing' her money in various drug dealers pockets. Very clever Lilo, very clever. No onell ever look there... except maybe the black kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    What took this moron THIS long to dump her? Can't read?
    She probably never paid him.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    And stashing money? What money?
    The $150K she earned - did you read the article? It clearly says she was paid cash and gave it to her brother to "stash" for her.
    sluce likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Her manager was probably more pissed that he didn't get his 10% cut of her endorsement deal. Thus, he quits.

Daddy Lohan will never get the benefit of the doubt with me. He continues to "help" his daughter by running his douche mouth to TMZ. And what's with all of this sudden concern from him and everyone else? She's been trolling in the gutter for years. She's made a couple of films and got an endorsement thing so now, when there might be a bit of money, everyone is concerned. Bitch please.

Lindsey will get well only when she wants to and when she cuts both her parents out of her life.
    Lalasnake and Jadestone like this.

I think people are laying the groundwork for when she finally offs herself. "We tried to help her! It's all documented by TMZ!"
    CornFlakegrl and Jadestone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    The $150K she earned - did you read the article? It clearly says she was paid cash and gave it to her brother to "stash" for her.
    I must have missed that part but I find it very hard to believe she has any money at all. Unless, if by 'brother' they mean 'drug dealer'...

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I think people are laying the groundwork for when she finally offs herself. "We tried to help her! It's all documented by TMZ!"
    And then they'll start taking bids for her death photos.
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    If being cunty is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I'm sure the IRS would be interested in hearing she was paid cash. Wonder if she paid/will pay taxes on it.

Thread Information