Page 181 of 342 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Gold Member

I'd bet that even Honey Boo Boo thinks Blohan is white trash.

I think we may be headed for another big Lindsay story soon. Can't be long before she messes up big time again...

Lindsay Lohan
    Her ENTIRE Team
    Wanted Intervention

EXCLUSIVE

Michael Lohan
    was NOT ALONE in orchestrating an emergency intervention on Lindsay Friday -- and TMZ has seen emails proving that her ENTIRE team, including her lawyers and her manager ... were 100% on board.

The emails are between Michael, Evan Hainey (LiLo's manager) Dave Feldman (entertainment lawyer) and Shawn Holley (criminal defense lawyer). The emails were sent between Sept. 23rd and Oct. 18th (the day before Michael's intervention).

Michael emailed Evan and Shawn on Sept. 23rd, claiming he had been informed by several people Lindsay was "drinking between a bottle and a bottle and a half of vodka per day" adding, "I have seen the empty bottles and even cocaine in her room at Chateau."

Michael continues, "She is AGAIN, taking pills to keep her up and to sleep (adderall)!! I even know that she is and was drinking during work as far back as Liz and Dick!"

Michael then pleads, "I am asking you to PLEASE PLEASE find a way to get her to LA toward the end of the first week of October or the beginning of the second so we can do an intervention and FINALLY end this madness!"

LiLo's manager Evan responds the same day to Michael and Shawn, "I am hearing the same things." Evan continues, Lindsay will fly back to L.A. Oct 15th -- and they should plan an intervention for that week.

Lindsay's lawyer Shawn responds unequivocally, "Let's do it."

On Oct. 12th Michael and LiLo's entertainment lawyer, Dave, sent multiple emails to each other -- planning a conference call with a well-known interventionist, named Earl Hightower.

Then on Oct. 18th (the day before the intervention) Michael sent an email to Evan ... revealing a plan to confront LiLo at her Bev Hills home.

According to text messages from Oct 19th, which we have also seen, the group decided Michael would confront LiLo FIRST ... and everyone else would show up afterwards.

TMZ broke the story ... the emergency intervention floundered -- Michael showed up to Lindsay's pad, but she turned him away and called the cops ... which put a kabosh on the whole thing.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Bitch is even starting to look like Charlie Sheen
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Thought she was banned from Marmont...

You know, Michael Lohan, had you not recorded and sold your own daughter's phone call to tmz, that same daughter may not have called the cops when you showed up for the intervention.
    MmeVertigina and Seapharris7 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fran View Post
    Thought she was banned from Marmont...
    Good point. I guess the producers of the Liz Taylor desecration must have coughed up the 45 large.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

or this was going on prior to the ban.

ETA: Michael emailed Evan and Shawn on Sept. 23rd, claiming he had been informed by several people Lindsay was "drinking between a bottle and a bottle and a half of vodka per day" adding, "I have seen the empty bottles and even cocaine in her room at Chateau."
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Michael Lohan
    I'm Gettin' Conservatorship
    For Lindsay

EXCLUSIVE

Michael Lohan
    will go to court in an attempt to get a conservatorship for her daughter, Lindsay Lohan ... TMZ has learned.

Michael has told an attorney, his daughter is in the danger zone ... a substance abuser, he says, who is hanging with the wrong group of people, including Dina Lohan.

Michael will meet with lawyers early this week, and there's one thing he does want -- he will NOT become Lindsay's conservator, because he doesn't want to run her finances so people will pass it off as a money grab. We're told Michael wants the judge to decide who to appoint conservator, but he says it CAN'T be Dina.

Michael told the lawyer the first thing he will do if there's a conservatorship is convince the conservator to send Lindsay to rehab, without the influence of the other people in her life. Michael says every time Lindsay has been to rehab -- including at Cirque Lodge and Betty Ford -- "She went in dirty and didn't come out clean," and he blames it on the people in her lives who helped fuel her addiction.

Michael also told the lawyer he wants the conservator to somehow convince Dina that they need family therapy. He says Dina has always refused it in the past, and it has been a big stumbling block in Lindsay's recovery.

We broke the story ... LIndsay's entire management team, including her lawyers, were all involved in Michael's attempted intervention Friday. Turns out ... it wasn't just his idea. People are alarmed.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Rehab won't do shit for a cracky that doesn't want to get better
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

There was a long article in the NY Daily News yesterday with someone claiming to be her new boyfriend and how he's (the boyfriend) the only one "helping" her and looking out for her. It's not up on their site but it was an interesting read.

ETA: Found the article.

Josh Chunn is “trying to get Lindsay to focus."

Lindsay Lohan has finally found the man of her dreams — a cheerleader touting himself as “the best influence on her.”
    Josh Chunn, 25, a former member of the University of Louisiana Lafayette Ragin’ Cajuns cheerleader squad, confirmed that he and the troubled “Mean Girls” actress have a love thing going on.
    “I’ve been trying to get Lindsay to focus. But how do you get her to focus with all the stuff going on around her? I can barely focus,” Chunn told the Daily News on Saturday.
    Lohan, 26, jetted back to New York City on Saturday. She’s expected to appear in Manhattan Criminal Court on Tuesday to answer charges she fled the scene of a Sept. 19 accident after clipping a chef with a borrowed Porsche outside the Dream hotel in Chelsea.
    “She’s a strong girl. She’s cleaning up,” said Chunn, a Los Angeles fitness trainer. “I just want her to be okay. I want us to be okay.”
    Chunn’s name emerged Friday when Lohan’s father, Michael, publicly described him as his daughter’s new boyfriend.
    Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic

Lindsay Lohan is expected in Manhattan on Tuesday to answer charges she fled the scene of a Sept. 19 accident in Chelsea.

Michael Lohan met Chunn on Friday afternoon when he went to Lindsay’s Beverly Hills house in hopes of staging an emergency intervention to get his daughter to go to rehab.
    Chunn denied Michael Lohan’s claims to RadarOnline that he supported the intervention. He said he was the one who had to turn Michael Lohan away when he showed up at LiLo’s door with two friends, including one who identified himself as a cop.
    Ryan K. Orange

Chunn is a former cheerleader at University of Louisiana Lafayette.

“It kind of put me in an awkward place,” Chunn told The News.
    He said he heard Michael Lohan out and then relayed the message to Lindsay.
    “She said, ‘No, no. I don’t want him here. Why are you even talking to him?’ ” said Chunn, explaining why he asked Michael Lohan to leave.
    Ryan K. Orange

The deal is (Lindsay) is surrounded by a bunch of f---ups, Chunn says.

Michael Lohan gave up on the intervention and left after police showed up. The father claimed his daughter called the cops on him.
    “I feel his pain. I get it,” Chunn said of the father. “He’s just out to help her.”
    Chunn, who grew up in Lafayette, La., said he moved to Los Angeles a year ago after studying nursing at ULL. He swore that drugs and heavy partying are “not my thing.”
    Ryan K Orange

I just want her to be okay. I want us to be okay, Chunn says of Lindsay Lohan.

“I’m into hikes and fishing and outdoors,” Chunn said. “That’s what I’m always trying to get Lindsay to do.”
    He slammed Lindsay’s groupies, claiming they’re always “mooching” off the “Liz & Dick” actress.
    “I think I’m the best influence on her,” Chunn said. “The deal is she is surrounded by a bunch of f---ups.”
    Chunn said he lives down the street from Lindsay and met her when she came to his friend’s house. They started dating after he ran into her at a recent party at the Chateau Marmont Hotel in West Hollywood.
    “I’m there for Lindsay. I listen,” Chunn said. “I work hard for my money. I pay my own bill when we go out. I have a schedule. That’s the problem with these kids in L.A., they don’t have a schedule. All they want to do is party.
    “I see all these people just waiting for her (Lindsay) to grab the bill,” Chunn said. “I’m just trying to figure out what’s best for her at this time right now.”
    Meanwhile, TMZ reported Saturday that Lindsay, who has gone through rehab at least three times, insists she has not relapsed.
    Sources close to the actress told the gossip website that Lindsay believes her father’s intervention plan stemmed from her cutting him off for recording and leaking a private conversation of her discussing a fight with her mother, Dina.
    Dina Lohan released a statement Saturday bashing her ex-husband for trying to crawl his way back into their daughter’s life. “Once again, my ex-husband makes every effort to make himself relevant in my daughter’s life. She has made it clear she doesn’t believe he is capable of being a trusted father,” Dina Lohan said.
    She said Michael Lohan’s “intervention” was a sham.
    “This sole act by my ex was not an intervention nor was this extreme antic sanctioned by any member of Lindsay’s family or her professional team of handlers,” Dina Lohan said. “It’s sad and I hope he stops masquerading as her father in public and starts acting like one in private.”
    With Carson Griffith and Nate Freeman
    whutchinson@nydailynews.com

This doesn't sound good. Sounds very Lufti to me.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    This doesn't sound good. Sounds very Lufti to me.
    I found it interesting that he sympathized with Michael and realizes her father is just trying to help her. Makes me think there's definitely truth to what Michael is saying about her drinking/using again.

Again? She never stopped. Never.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Again? She never stopped. Never.
    I totally agree with that. I don't think she ever sobered up, in any way.

ITA - now she's really pissed at Michael because he sold the tape to TMZ which could have made Dina so angry that she would stop supplying Lindsay. Then he had the damned nerve to want an intervention.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information