Page 178 of 342 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Like everyone didn't already know that Lindsay's been her family's meal ticket for years? What exactly has Dina ever done for a living, other than pimp her kids?
    She was a Rockette! Which turned out to be another Lohan Lie, of course.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Like everyone didn't already know that Lindsay's been her family's meal ticket for years? What exactly has Dina ever done for a living, other than pimp her kids?
    well, she had an imaginary career as a Rockette, donthca know?

Thursday, October 11th 2012
    OH, it's not the $40K I gave you, it's YOU NEED REHAB

So in totally not orchestrated to keep her non-working ass in the news news, Radar is reporting that the cat fight between Mother-Of-The-Year and her spawn (not Ali but what's-her-crack) was not over $40K that Lindsay allegedly gave her mom to pay the coke dealer gave her mother to keep her home out of foreclosure then tried to take back, but over REHAB!! Grab a cup of bitch, please, stir in a couple of spoonfuls of stfd and stfu and join me in trying to internalize this. (NOT LIKE THAT!!! Gross).

So Linds, as the story goes, got into it with her mom in a trashy free for all brawl that I wish someone would upload on youtube, not because of money but because Linds at 4am, after clubbing, decided the time was right to bring up her mom's need for weaning herself off the bad shit. I think I speak for everyone when I say HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Okay, first. When LiLo is checking your ass up, you have some major issues that are far beyond the free clinic's repertoire. I don't think they've created a rehab on this level of CODE 10 MAN DOWN WTMFF situation. Second, when you are throwing fists at your Mom/daughter on the front lawn and you don't live in a trailer, you have lost at life. I don't know who to feel sorry for here. Between Michael Lohan's release of the recorded conversation to Dina "kidnapping" her daughter to Lindsay telling her mom that SHE needs rehab (she does, but I mean come on. It's like a homeless man telling you to get a job), I guess I'll just feel sorry for all of us who have to read about this mess.

What would Dr. Phil say??? At least Scallywagandvagabond says they kissed and made up later. Collecive Awwwwwwww...wtf.

(Thank you M.E.!)

Posted by: Sweetas

Source: OH, it's not the $40K I gave you, it's YOU NEED REHAB | Dlisted
    So Dina needs rehab now? Thats it, Ive heard it all.

Not Ali but what's-her-crack

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    So Dina needs rehab now? Thats it, Ive heard it all.
    Maybe they can find a clinic that's running a BOGO special this month...
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

mjw
    Elite Member

MICHAEL LOHAN
    Dina is SCREWING
    With Lindsay's Head

Dina Lohan has played mind games on her daughter to cover her own misdeeds ... this according to Michael Lohan.

TMZ had Lindsay Lohan on TMZ Live Thursday for 18 minutes. During the interview, in addition to saying she lied to Michael when she said Dina was using cocaine, she swore her dad was now dead to her. Lindsay sounded enraged that Michael recorded their phone conversation -- which ended up on TMZ.

Michael is adamant ... Dina is pulling the strings, claiming, "This is just another manipulation by Dina to control Lindsay. Dina is just using Lindsay to cover her tracks."

Michael thinks it's ridiculous Lindsay is now covering for Dina even claiming her mom was fine when she appeared on "Dr. Phil" and the good doc was "vile and disgusting," accusing him of manipulating and berating Dina during the interview.

Michael says, "Why is it that every time someone nails Dina doing something wrong, either on camera or on tape, they are always lying."

As for Lindsay's vow to never talk to Michael again, he says, "I know Lindsay loves me and I love her very much."

Read more: Michael Lohan: Dina Is Screwing With Lindsay's Head | TMZ.com
    l

Lindsay Lohan's sex stories shock

Los Angeles - Lindsay Lohan told British band McFly such graphic details of her sex life they couldn't finish their dinner.

The actress invited the group who were appearing in her 2005 movie Just My Luck to a meal during filming in New Orleans and told them such tales of her bedroom antics that they couldn't finish their steak dinner.

In their autobiography Untold Things: Our story, drummer Harry Judd explained: "We drove to the restaurant, but we hadn't even walked in before Lindsay started reeling off to me all the Hollywood A-listers she'd been with, before explaining that she preferred older men.

Hooking up with Lindsay

"As we sat and ate, she told us all these stories - graphic stories about her sex life, enough to put us off our steaks. Later we met up with other members of the cast and crew at Club 360, a revolving penthouse venue overlooking the French Quarter. Under the staircase was a room, dimly lit with red lights. A bed in the middle, and on the bed a couple having sex, there for everyone to see. The kind of party bands should be going to.''

However, it didn't stop him almost hooking up with the actress although Harry revealed their intimate encounter was ruined by bandmember Danny Jones.

Harry explains: "Lindsay grabbed me by the hand and followed me into a bathroom. Then she shut the door behind us. As I turned around, she lunged at me. This was full on and it lasted for quite some time. Then things started to get a bit more serious. A bit steamier. One thing led to another. We moved from first base to second base, and then, just as I was about to seal the deal, Danny walked in, 'Oh sorry, mate!'"

He also adds that she eventually chased him away, but she eventually sobered up and grew tired of him.

''For a while Lindsay and I carried on getting a bit frisky but gradually she started to sober up. 'You've got to leave before eight', she said. I didn't really want to leave. We had unfinished business. But then she announced she was tired, pulled one of those airplane eye-masks over her eyes and went to sleep. So much for my romantic night of passion."
    Lindsay Lohan's sex stories shock | Channel24
    Lindsay Lohan: I'm Voting for Mitt Romney

Lindsay Lohan should have enough issues to focus on in her life (like, say, the blow up fight she had with her mom and subsequent fight she had with her dad) but she has another on her mind: Unemployment.

The Liz & Dick star stepped out at tonight's Mr Pink's Ginseng Drink event at the Regent Beverly Wilshire and announced that she's putting her celebrity support behind Mitt Romney.

"I just think employment is really important right now," LiLo explained when asked if she was keeping up with the election. "So, as of now, Mitt Romney. As of now."

Shocking? Perhaps. But Lohan says "It's a long story."

Also slightly shocking was the freshly red locks Lindsay debuted on the pink carpet.

"It's actually the wrong color than it's supposed to be," she explained on what inspired the change in color. "But it's the color of my natural hair and it will get there."
    Lindsay Lohan Im Voting For Mitt Romney | E! Online

"I just think employment is really important right now," LiLo explained when asked if she was keeping up with the election. "So, as of now, Mitt Romney. As of now."

The only reason she thinks employment is important is because i'm sure she knows all her acting gigs are drying up and she made need a job like the regular folk
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

mjw
    Elite Member

Thank God she lost the bile yellow nails for a change.

I wonder what ever happened to freeLL.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

That's definitely a home dye-job. A stylist who has celeb clients wouldn't leave it patchy and untoned. And of course the make up is just ridiculous!
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Those sex stories bored me to tears. I will not be buying the book.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post

The only reason she thinks employment is important is because i'm sure she knows all her acting gigs are drying up and she made need a job like the regular folk

Of course she is voting for Romney. She is a bi-sexual promiscuous drunk. Makes total sense to vote for the mormon guy. Oh and wasn't it a republican house staffer that so said attacked her. Yep again the Blohan makes total sense
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

That's a cute little dress, too bad is getting dirty on this piece of trash.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Time to get a day job! Dina Lohan 'owes $1.3m to a variety of creditors' - with some dating back four years

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 19:08, 12 October 2012 | UPDATED: 20:09, 12 October 2012
    We're used to hearing about celebrities dwindling away their cash - racking up obscene bar tabs, buying preposterously priced designer clothes and crashing cars before investing in replacements.

But this time the roles are reversed, and instead of the parents worrying at home - Lindsay Lohan's troublesome mother Dina has landed herself in hot water by 'owing $1.3m to a variety of creditors'.

The 50-year-old came under fire this week after the Mean Girls star claimed to have loaned her mother $40,000 to help save her house - but later demanded it back after an epic falling out.

Troubled: Dina Lohan, seen giving daughter Lindsay a hug on Wednesday, reportedly is in debt of $1.3m

The mother-and-daughter duo had partied together on Tuesday, before the disastrous night led LiLo to call her father Michael during the drive home and accuse her mother of being 'on cocaine'.

And now the New York Post, citing public court records, report Dina's debt has spiraled out of control.

Bear in mind, this coincides with the fact Dina was paid 'between 10 and 15 per cent' of Lindsay's salary from 2000 to 2005, when her eldest daughter was making millions as a child star.

She reportedly owes financial service firm JP Morgan Chase $1.1m from an original $914,000 mortgage on her house, as well as a BWM dealership she owes $27,100 for a 2008 lease.

There also seem to be several other extortionate amounts dating back as far as four years ago.

Unhinged: Dina made a bizarre appearance on the Dr Phil Show last month

Dina is said to owe an ex-business associate $302,000, a divorce attorney $16,138, a dentist $2,236.26, and a landscaper $5,046.20 for a 2007 bill.

The reason Lindsay agreed to give her mother such a large lump sum was to help with the mortgage payments of $7,685 on the Merrick, Long Island home.

Meanwhile, notoriously vocal Michael has waged in on the war, saying Dina is playing 'mind games'.

According to TMZ, he said: 'This is just another manipulation by Dina to control Lindsay. Dina is just using Lindsay to cover her tracks.

'Why is it that every time someone nails Dina doing something wrong, either on camera or on tape, they are always lying.'

And despite Lindsay initially reaching out to her father, she is back siding with her mother, saying she did not use cocaine and Michael is 'dead' to her her after he released their phone call recording.

Read more: Dina Lohan 'owes $1.3million to a variety of creditors' - with some dating back four years | Mail Online

Thread Information