Page 177 of 342 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

I just listened to the phone call and I can't even poke fun at Lindsay. Her family ist just crazy! I want to hate on LL because she is such a dumb bitch but damn, this girl has a lot of trauma to process with a family like hers. She really didn't stand a chance. From the phone call it sounded like she feels responsible for her parents and feels obliged to pay for her mother's shit and her parents are just ungrateful motherfuckers who sell her out every time they can.

Ditch your dirty hag of a mother, kid.

I know, I know--she won't. But she should. Might be a tiny first step towards mending her life. But she won't.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    yay, rockstar dad michael has sold the audio to tmz now? good gawd!
    I know, it's so typical that he immediately turned around and sold their convo to TMZ the next morning.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    One armed? Lilo couldnt even put her bag down for a second? Why do they even bother? It looks like she just threw her arm in her direction for the cameras and kept it moving. Hug probably lasted a few seconds and thats it.

Wonder what Ali has to say about this?
    More likely: they had to re-do it 15 times to ensure it was caught on camera.

Well I hope who ever sold the recording will give the money to Lids so she can recover some of the $40,000 she'll never see again. I feel sorry for her. Look at her parents. damn.

All y'all shut the fuck up about this and focus on her art. JEEZ
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Lol ya'll:

Lindsay Lohan@lindsaylohan
    Enjoying some sugar free @drinkmrpink while traveling miss u @dinalohan @aliana..

shellee@klshellee
    @lindsaylohan @drinkmrpink @dinalohan @aliana funniest thing I read all day.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

^^ so that's how she's paying the bills these days? Tweeting about random soft drinks no one has ever heard of?

Also.. Lindsay is never one to make a great deal of sense but this bit that she says in the phone recording: " She's like touching her neck, and s**t"...

... makes even less sense than usual. What does that have to do with anything?? Dina touching her neck is a sign of.. what exactly?

I used to feel sorry for her, but bitch is an adult now and she should cut her mother and father off and start fresh. Easier said than done, I know. But I personally know people who have done it and are just fine. She will never get better until she rids herself of them.
    Sunrider likes this.

Just how bad of a Dad do you have to be, to have your kids prefer White Oprah over you....

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    Wonder what Ali has to say about this?
    "Mom, can I quit sucking dick in Korea and come home now? Please?"
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

A dad who records your conversation.

Maybe lindsay was (getting) drunk, wanted to stay at the hotel doing more bad shit and Dina dragged her to the car, took her to their house and in the struggle someone got a 'diamond'cut . Lindsay, being the drunk attentionwhore she is, wasn't happy, called dad and gave 'her side' of the story. (I know I' m giving Dina lots of credit here)

Lindsay Lohan
    Bailed Mama
    Out of Foreclosure

EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan
    was telling the truth when she said her mom was on the verge of losing her house ...and Dina Lohan is not out of the woods yet ... TMZ has learned.

According to court docs obtained by TMZ ... JPMorgan Chase Bank filed documents in 2010 to foreclose on Dina's Long Island home because she had fallen behind on payments.

Now here's where it gets interesting ...The bank and Dina cut some sort of deal in which mama Lohan agreed to a new payment agreement that would prevent her home from going on the auction block.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... Dina didn't ante up on her own -- she got money from Lindsay to make the payments.

We're told Lindsay made payments that helped Dina dig out of the hole, but recently she fell behind again and Lindsay had to give her MORE bailout money -- $40,000. And that's the 40 grand that Lindsay and her mom were arguing over when things erupted in the limo early Wednesday.

One final thing. We're told Dina withdrew lots of other money from the Bank of Lindsay, including money to help pay for her kid brother's tuition.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    I just listened to the phone call and I can't even poke fun at Lindsay. Her family ist just crazy! I want to hate on LL because she is such a dumb bitch but damn, this girl has a lot of trauma to process with a family like hers. She really didn't stand a chance. From the phone call it sounded like she feels responsible for her parents and feels obliged to pay for her mother's shit and her parents are just ungrateful motherfuckers who sell her out every time they can.
    bingo

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Lindsay Lohan
    Bailed Mama
    Out of Foreclosure

EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan
    was telling the truth when she said her mom was on the verge of losing her house ...and Dina Lohan is not out of the woods yet ... TMZ has learned.

According to court docs obtained by TMZ ... JPMorgan Chase Bank filed documents in 2010 to foreclose on Dina's Long Island home because she had fallen behind on payments.

Now here's where it gets interesting ...The bank and Dina cut some sort of deal in which mama Lohan agreed to a new payment agreement that would prevent her home from going on the auction block.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... Dina didn't ante up on her own -- she got money from Lindsay to make the payments.

We're told Lindsay made payments that helped Dina dig out of the hole, but recently she fell behind again and Lindsay had to give her MORE bailout money -- $40,000. And that's the 40 grand that Lindsay and her mom were arguing over when things erupted in the limo early Wednesday.

One final thing. We're told Dina withdrew lots of other money from the Bank of Lindsay, including money to help pay for her kid brother's tuition.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Like everyone didn't already know that Lindsay's been her family's meal ticket for years? What exactly has Dina ever done for a living, other than pimp her kids?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thread Information