Page 176 of 342 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226276 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Tacky bitches, so much for Dinah never partying with her kids.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

mjw
    Elite Member

7:08 AM PDT Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ ... Dina was "wasted" at the nightclub. We're told the fight started when Lindsay wanted to take her limo to her NYC hotel, but Dina wanted to take it to her home in Long Island, to avoid paying for a taxi. Somehow Dina prevailed, over the intense protests of her daughter. We're told Dina scratched Lindsay's leg in the process.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz28uDlTDqv

6:26 AM PDT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... cops took a Domestic Incident Report but no arrests were made.

6:11AM PDT -- We're told the 911 call was a domestic violence call. Sources say in one of the 911 calls to cops ... the caller said Lindsay was being held against her will by Dina and the driver.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Last edited by mjw; October 10th, 2012 at 09:18 AM.

Syd

Saw this on Twitter and thought it was funny enough to share:

Lindsay Lohan & her mom got into a fist fight. You don't see Honey Boo Boo and her mom doing this, now who's white trash? Elijah Daniel ‏@aguywithnolife

I bet Dr. Phil is moist right now.
    Brah, mjw, Kathie_Moffett and 6 others like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

mjw
    Elite Member

Lindsay Lohan and mom Dina get into Long Island limousine fight over unpaid $40K loan, cops called to scene

Problem-plagued Lindsay Lohan is once again starring in an ugly wee-hours drama.

Cops were called early Wednesday after a heated pre-dawn argument between the oft-rehabbed “Mean Girls” star and mom Dina in North Merrick, L.I., Nassau County police and a friend said.

“It was an argument between Lindsay Lohan and her mother,” said Officer Eloise Abdullah, a Nassau police spokeswoman. “The police responded, and no further police action was taken.

“It was closed out,” the officer continued. “There were no injuries and no complaints followed. There is nothing else we can do.”

LiLo, who has served three short stints in jail for probation violations linked to her two driving while intoxicated busts, was reportedly partying with her mom until last call in Manhattan.

The fight erupted over whether Lindsay would stay at a Manhattan hotel or return to her mother’s North Merrick home, said a source close to Lindsay.

The mother-daughter mayhem continued all the way from Manhattan to Nassau County, with Lindsay later shouting at their driver for ignoring her request to stay in the city, the source said.

Lindsay’s father, Michael Lohan, called police from Florida after his daughter dialed him around 7:30 a.m. with details of the ugly spat, the source said.

Lohan, 26, suffered a cut on her leg when a diamond bracelet was broken in the fight, the source indicated.

The occasional actress/tabloid fixture was also reportedly irate over an unpaid $40,000 loan she gave Dina.

Lindsay’s spokesman, Steve Honig, declined to comment on the latest bit of Lohan lunacy.

Dina Lohan did not return a call from the Daily News inquiring about the incident. She left the house with her 16-year-old son, Cody, shortly after the cops left, the source said.

The suburban Lohan home was quickly inundated with news media, some snapping pictures of the black Chevy Suburban parked in the driveway.

The fight comes barely a week after Lohan scuffled with a congressional aide at the W Union Square hotel.

LiLo charged that the aide scratched and choked her in a battle over photos on his cell phone.

Last month, a Manhattan cook charged that Lohan — who is on probation for stealing a necklace in California — hit him with her Porsche in Chelsea.

Read more: Lindsay Lohan and mom Dina get into Long Island limousine fight over unpaid $40K loan, cops called to scene - NY Daily News

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I wanna know what started the fight, money or men or drugs? You know it had to be something like that.
    Haha, I thought the same thing...I think it's 45% money, 45% drugs (because they need money to buy the drugs) and 10% men, who one of them needs to get on their knees for, in order to get an 8-bal, with no money.

How fucked is your life when you are involved in a situation that involves or requires police attendance, once or twice a feckin' week????
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Of course Michael called the police. His drunk daughter calls him to say her drunk mother won't let her stay in Manhattan and rack up more debt, and that douchebag thinks, hey, let's get the cops (aka media) over there. You know he did that to bring more humiliation to Dina. Which is fine except it doesn't do a thing to help his daughter.

Not a sane one among them.
    Mercer and chartreuse like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Like Lindsay had $40k to loan to Dina. She was more likely pissed that Dina had cheated her out of her share of an *ahem* introduction fee.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    [B]

“It was closed out,” the officer continued. “There were no injuries and no complaints followed. There is nothing else we can do.”

Lohan, 26, suffered a cut on her leg when a diamond bracelet was broken in the fight, the source indicated.
    Diamond bracelet injury right there. Maybe she didn't press charges because the real owner might have claimed the weapon back.

They do bring the entertainment. These two are the most skankiest peas ever to be found in a pod ever. Pea-skanks.
    Lobelia and Stereo Inferno like this.

mjw
    Elite Member

LINDSAY LOHAN
    HUGS IT OUT
    with Dina

What's a night of cocaine allegations, violence and insults between family? 'Cause hours after their blowout fight, Lindsay Lohan and her mother Dina were already hugging it out.

Lindsay wrapped her arms around her mom as she left Dina's home on Long Island this morning ... where police responded after the two went nuclear on each other late last night.

As we previously reported, Lindsay had called her father Michael while she and Dina were screaming at each other in a limo on the way home from a nightclub ... and told him that she thought her mother was on cocaine.

During the argument, Dina told Lindsay ... "You're dead to me."

Guess it didn't take long for Lindsay to resurrect herself.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Lindsay Lohan made an hysterical plea for help to her father, as she claimed she was being kidnapped by Dina Lohan, screaming, "Dad, she's on cocaine. She's like touching her neck, and s**t" ... and TMZ has obtained audio of the conversation.

We broke the story ... Lindsay and Dina got into a ballistic argument after leaving a NYC club at 4 AM. The two were in a limo which was going to Dina's Long Island house.

During Lindsay's conversation, Lindsay tells her dad the fight ignited over money. Lindsay says she gave her mom $40,000 because Dina claimed she needed it to save her home from foreclosure. Nonetheless, Lindsay wanted her money back, and that's when fireworks erupted.

Lindsay told her dad, "She's saying disgusting things to me ... I'm dead to her now."

Lindsay says her mom is calling her "nuts."

During the conversation, you hear Lindsay tell her mom, "This is what you do. You ruin people," adding, "She's like the f**king devil right now."

Lindsay goes on, telling her dad, "I have a gash on my leg from what happened."

We left messages for Dina. So far, no response.

TMZ IS CUTTING THE AUDIO OF THE CONVERSATION RIGHT NOW. IT WILL BE UP ON THE SITE SHORTLY.

Read more: Lindsay Lohan -- 'Dad, [Mom's] On Cocaine!' | TMZ.com
    l

That's a PR hug. Neither one of them is into it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

yay, rockstar dad michael has sold the audio to tmz now? good gawd!
    Laurent and chartreuse like this.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    That's a PR hug. Neither one of them is into it.

I was going to say that hug doesn't look very warm and fuzzy

ETA: Just listened to the audio. Seriously, if one of my children called me hysterical, last thing I would be thinking of would be to hit 'record'. But I guess with this family...
    Mercer likes this.

One armed? Lilo couldnt even put her bag down for a second? Why do they even bother? It looks like she just threw her arm in her direction for the cameras and kept it moving. Hug probably lasted a few seconds and thats it.

Wonder what Ali has to say about this?

Syd

I'm dying to see them both sans sunshades.

Thread Information