Page 175 of 342 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

"She was shocked," he confesses, adding that Lohan only had "a drink or two" that night.
    As opposed to the zero drinks I was, like, totally expecting from the self-confessed sober star.

Movie looks like it isn't worth the bandwidth to download it off youtube. But I hope I can get a gif of Blohan's ACTING!!1! at 0:31. Work those fillers, bitch.

LOL Thanx tumblr:

http://larissar6.tumblr.com/
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Bronze Member

World yawns again....

If I'm not a good example then I have to be a horrible warning

Her filler face is grotesque.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

that Trailer looks like its a spoof or something.

I wonder how she feels to see Rachel Mcadams and Amanda Seyfried doing so amazingly well and she has to do crap like this?
    PrincessMoFo and Beeyotch like this.
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

That flick looks horrible but I still want to see it. It looks like itll be an enjoyable horrible. Is it, by chance, the same film in which Lindsay did that nude scene?

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    That flick looks horrible but I still want to see it. It looks like itll be an enjoyable horrible. Is it, by chance, the same film in which Lindsay did that nude scene?
    I dunno. I thought that "I Know Who Killed Me" was going to be enjoyable horrible, but it was just 106 minutes of infected anal fistula. I'm sorta scared to try again, it might require some serious recovery time in a stress/anxiety rehab spa (wrong thread, I know, but I couldn't resist).
    Laurent, Jexxifer and Waterslide like this.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

"I Know Who Killed Me" never happened. Seriously, I saw it but I dont remember a thing besides terrible acting and not knowing what was going on at any given time.

But this, this looks like it has potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkii View Post
    that Trailer looks like its a spoof or something.

I wonder how she feels to see Rachel Mcadams and Amanda Seyfried doing so amazingly well and she has to do crap like this?

Yes, but this is "art".
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dorahacky View Post
    I dunno. I thought that "I Know Who Killed Me" was going to be enjoyable horrible, but it was just 106 minutes of infected anal fistula. I'm sorta scared to try again, it might require some serious recovery time in a stress/anxiety rehab spa (wrong thread, I know, but I couldn't resist).
    I had to like this post and quote it simply because you used the phrase infected anal fistula.
    Waterslide likes this.

Oct10, 5:49 AM EXCLUSIVE: Lindsay Lohan and Dina in Huge Domestic Fight --911 Called

Lindsay Lohan and mama Dina were in a blowout, violent fight early this morning, that ended in a 911 call with cops rushing to the scene ... TMZ has learned.It started last night when the duo went to a nightclub in New York City. Our photog says they left the club at around 4 AM and headed back to Dina's home in Long Island.Lindsay and Dina started arguing in the car and it escalated when they got home. We're told it became physical with Lindsay sustaining a cut on her leg. We're also told there was property damage --including a broken bracelet of Lindsay's -- that occurred during the scuffle.Cops are still on scene. We're told the 911 call was a domestic violence call.

This is from tmz. Sorry for the crap copying, but I'm on my phone.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Well it has been quiet on the Lohan front in the last few days. This is kinda juicy! I love how she's constantly teetering on violating probabtion
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    The fact that no one understands you, doesn't mean you're an artist.

There Dina goes again ... NOT partying with her druggie daughter!

Syd

Dina cut a bitch!

They make Honey Boo Boo's family look classy.

I wanna know what started the fight, money or men or drugs? You know it had to be something like that.
    mjw likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Every time I see a bump in this thread - I pray it is something good. This could be something good I'm not sure about NY, but I think in NJ if cops come to a DV call, if there are marks/injures on one party, the other party has to be charged. Even if the injured party doesn't want to press charges.

Oh well, according to update below - no arrests:

6:26 AM PDT --
    Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... cops took a Domestic Incident Report but no arrests were made.

6:11AM PDT --
    We're told the 911 call was a domestic violence call. Sources say in one of the 911 calls to cops ... the caller said Lindsay was being held against her will by Dina and the driver.

Thread Information