Page 173 of 342 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223273 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    Yeah but that really happened. This crackhead tried to get over on some dude, played victim when he bucked and the cops said "bitch, please" and dropped the charges once all the evidence was in place. Least that is my take on it.
    And I may be wrong here, but I think that was a mega asshole move on her part to pull the fire alarm with her over dramatic ass. Every guest in that hotel was woken up and probably scared to death that they were about to be in some real dangerous shit, but no it was just this bitch and her nonsense.
    Just once, please God, I want to see a police officer look at Lindsay Lohan, roll his or her eyes and tell her, "bitch, please". A judge might do as well, but especially a cop would be amazing. I would like it on video, please, for infinite LOLs.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    ... I've been woken up by fire alarms in hotels before, it's not a pleasant experience, plus I think when you pull them, the fire department has to check on it (not sure though), so you've wasted all their time as well.
    Hey, maybe there's some nice little false alarm fee they could charge her?

Not that she would pay. Never mind. I say the whole hotelful of guests should do a class action suit against her.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    Case closed! Lohan needed new phone, stole it from that guy, guy wants to get phone back, she yells assault!
    Yanno...you might be correct!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    ...that publicist has some balls to release that kind of statement without knowing the facts (i.e. not just Lindsay's story). I mean... it's not like she has a history of "crying wolf"/lying or anything.
    He must really be a MEGA-douchebag, considering it's highly unlikely that his paycheck clears the bank even 50% of the time...
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

i can tell ya, if i was in the hotel she was in when that alarm was pulled, i'd be suing her for some big bucks. I know i wouldn't get anything, but i'd get my 15 minutes.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    Kronig said LaBella had to be "pulled off [Blohan]" - but Blohan refused to let paramedics examine her *fingerquotes*injuries*fingerquotes*. LaBella probably did take pictures of the Blohan, but I trust her take on events as much as the reflection in a fun-house mirror.

I'll believe a Republican, before I believe a Lohan.
    I love both these bolded parts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Lindsay Lohan talks about ‘scary’ incident

Lindsay Lohan has spoken out after she was allegedly assaulted in New York over the weekend , calling the incident “scary” and insisting she is still “in shock”.

The “Mean Girls” star claims Christian LaBella assaulted her after the pair got into an altercation at the W Hotel in Manhattan’s Union Square over alleged photos he had taken of her without permission.

LaBella was arrested, but charges of misdemeanor assault and harassment were later dropped.

Lohan, who sustained minor injuries during the reported incident, has expressed her outrage after discovering authorities won’t be prosecuting LaBella.

She tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, “He isn’t going to get away with this… I’m in shock and it was a really scary situation.”
    -WENN
    Lindsay Lohan talks about ‘scary’ incident | Celebrity Buzz | a Chron.com blog

Bitch, no one believes you! Just because you repeat the shit doesn't necessarily make it fucking so, k?
    Beeyotch likes this.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Lohan, who sustained minor injuries during the reported incident, has expressed her outrage after discovering authorities won’t be prosecuting LaBella.
    Ans he's not even a Nickelodeon star!
    Air Quotes likes this.

Ok, I'm changing my twitter name to LifeAdvice4Free. I will be offering some Lindsay. Let me know if you would like to me to tell her anything on your behalf.
    Last edited by sluce; October 2nd, 2012 at 02:20 PM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

My 1st 2 tweets to lilo:

life coach ‏@LifeAdvice4Free
    @lindsaylohan when ur life is chaos and drama, you must look for the common denominator. I suggest you begin with a mirror & a family tree.

then I replied to a tweet from Lilo:

Lindsay LohanVerified ‏@lindsaylohan
    @katiecouric I think what you did today on your show for #WhitneyKropp was lovely. It had me crying. I'd love to meet her. #stopbullying

life coach ‏@LifeAdvice4Free
    @lindsaylohan or be like Lindsay and learn to just blame it on everyone else - like the black kid.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

fgg

awesome sluce!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Lindsay Lohan Says She was Bullied in School

Lindsay Lohan was so moved by Katie Couric’s interview with harassed high schooler Whitney Kropp, she opened up about her own experience with bullying.

Kropp is the 16-year-old Michigan student who was nominated for the homecoming court as a prank, only to have her community — and supporters nationwide — rally around her to turn a cruel joke into a remarkable triumph.

Couric highlighted the story on her show on Tuesday, touching at least one high-profile viewer.

Lohan tweeted, “@KatieCouric I think what you did today on your show for #WhitneyKropp was lovely. It had me crying. I’d love to meet her. #stopbullying.”

The actress continued, “I was actually bullied @ my public school when i would leave to film. Whenever I came back… girls & boys would call me names.”

“They would also mock me because of my home situation, when people found out that my father was in jail,” added Lohan.

She explained, “They would yell things, try to trip me & more… I moved to home-schooling instead. In 11th grade. I stuck it out for a while.”

“So I can relate to the girls that you spoke with on your show today,” Lohan tweeted at Couric. “I appreciate you reaching out to them. xo.”
    Lindsay Lohan Says She was Bullied in School

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Ok, I'm changing my twitter name to LifeAdvice4Free. I will be offering some Lindsay. Let me know if you would like to me to tell her anything on your behalf.
    Love it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Lindsay Lohan was so moved by Katie Couric’s interview with harassed high schooler Whitney Kropp, she opened up about her own experience with bullying.
    In other words, as usual, she immediately tried to make it all about her. Shut UP, Lindsay. Let Whitney have her moment without you shoving your dirty crackie paws into everything.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Syd

The actress continued, “I was actually bullied @ my public school when i would leave to film. Whenever I came back… girls & boys would call me names.”
    Are you god damn fucking kidding me? Mother fuck! I hate this bitch. HATE!

Oh for fucks sake! Can we just stone this bitch already? She turns everything into a "Lindsay is the victim" storyline. Even when shit doesn't involve her stupid ass!

Last edited by nancydrew; October 3rd, 2012 at 01:17 PM.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Wow, she reminds me of Cim's pathetic attempts to relate to cancer. Can't Lindsay and Cim just try to relate to each other and pass on clothing tips?

Quote:

No Lindsay. That was you playing a part for a movie which you made a 6 figure salary. Lets' not go confusing your parts w/reality. Next thing, you will think you are Elizabeth Taylor. Trashy, methy ho!
    Lenny likes this.

Thread Information