Page 172 of 342 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Probably were dropped because she asked them to be. If they weren't there would have been an investigation and she wouldn't want the truth to come out I'm sure. The article says she flipped after she took his phone and saw he emailed video/pics to friends. PLEASE let someone leak them.

I wonder if the pics show her sniffing blow () if they could be used against her as a violation of her probation.

This bitch needs to pick the people she hangs out with more carefully.
    I thought once you scream phisical violence and the police believes it, even if you drop the charge, they still go ahead with it. This happened to Rihanna, no?

Yeah but that really happened. This crackhead tried to get over on some dude, played victim when he bucked and the cops said "bitch, please" and dropped the charges once all the evidence was in place. Least that is my take on it.
    And I may be wrong here, but I think that was a mega asshole move on her part to pull the fire alarm with her over dramatic ass. Every guest in that hotel was woken up and probably scared to death that they were about to be in some real dangerous shit, but no it was just this bitch and her nonsense.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

LMAO at her tweet to Dr Phil.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    Yeah but that really happened. This crackhead tried to get over on some dude, played victim when he bucked and the cops said "bitch, please" and dropped the charges once all the evidence was in place. Least that is my take on it.
    And I may be wrong here, but I think that was a mega asshole move on her part to pull the fire alarm with her over dramatic ass. Every guest in that hotel was woken up and probably scared to death that they were about to be in some real dangerous shit, but no it was just this bitch and her nonsense.
    That was one of the first things I thought when I saw the thing about the fire alarm. You know they've probably got 50 phones between them all, no one could 911 or hotel security? I've been woken up by fire alarms in hotels before, it's not a pleasant experience, plus I think when you pull them, the fire department has to check on it (not sure though), so you've wasted all their time as well.
    Seapharris7 and nancydrew like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    That was one of the first things I thought when I saw the thing about the fire alarm. You know they've probably got 50 phones between them all, no one could 911 or hotel security? I've been woken up by fire alarms in hotels before, it's not a pleasant experience, plus I think when you pull them, the fire department has to check on it (not sure though), so you've wasted all their time as well.

I have been waken up too after only a few hours of sleep when a fire alarm was pulled at my hotel. I had to be at a conference early the next morning & got almost no sleep after we were allowed back into the hotel... the difference being there was some sort of fire & I was at least grateful someone caught it & warned us...

Lohan AGAIN displays her complete lack of regard for anyone else but herself. I just picture her threatening said assaulter she would embarrass him or blow this whole situation up, therefore not calling the cops or front desk... let's throw a hissy fits because the guy didnt do what she wanted & pulled the alarm, forcing the ENTIRE hotel to be evacuated (unless the confined it to one floor), fire dept AND COPS to come out.

WHO DOES THIS SHIT?!?! Crazy crackwhore - that's who.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post

"In wake of investigation by detectives, we anticipate cross complaints for harassment ( no assault arrest)," said Deputy Police Commissioner for Public information Paul Browne.
    Hmm ... does that mean complaints about Lindsay harassing the guy?
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Quote Originally Posted by roslyntaberfan View Post
    Hmm ... does that mean complaints about Lindsay harassing the guy?
    That's a surprise! How many lawsuits now? Her lawyer is set for life.
    If proven she was 't attacked, can the hotel sue?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    That's a surprise! How many lawsuits now? Her lawyer is set for life.
    Lindsay doesn't have the money to set someone up for life. Her lawyer on her CA criminal cases tried to vacate her ass, but the judge wouldn't let her.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Case closed! Lohan needed new phone, stole it from that guy, guy wants to get phone back, she yells assault!
    Lindsay Lohan ‏@lindsaylohan
    My iPhone broke and i need to get the new iPhone5, but they are sold out everywhere!!!
    Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

fgg

Lindsay Lohan Assault Case: Charges Dropped Against Her Attacker

Charges against Lindsay Lohan's alleged attacker have been dropped by police, but the case is not yet closed.

The 26-year-old Liz & Dick actress claimed she was punched and choked by Christian LaBella, 25, in her NYC hotel room early Sunday morning after an argument escalated over cell phone photos.

New York City police department confirmed to Us Weekly Sunday that LaBella was charged with assault and harassment. On Monday, however, NYPC Deputy Commissioner Paul Browne told CNN, "Cross complaints for harassment were filed and LaBella's assault arrest was voided after detectives investigated further."

Both Lohan and LaBella have filed harassment claims against each other.

According to NBC New York, the two met at 1Oak nightclub in NYC Saturday night and Lohan invited him back to her room at the W hotel. They then reportedly got into a fight that turned physical after Lohan learned Labella took photos of her on his cell phone.

The actress' rep told Us on Sunday, "Lindsay was assaulted early this morning in a New York hotel. While she did sustain some injuries, she was not hospitalized. Lindsay has spoken with police and is fully cooperating with the investigation."

Lindsay Lohan Assault Case: Charges Dropped Against Her Attacker - UsMagazine.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Hereis a touch more info:

Wonderwall, Monday, October 1, 2012, 9:55am (PDT)
    • NEW YORK (AP) -- A 25-year-old man initially arrested Sunday on an assault charge after Lindsay Lohan claimed he grabbed her in her New York hotel room in an argument over cellphone images was freed hours later and his arrest voided when the charge could not be substantiated, law enforcement officials said.

Instead, Christian LaBella of Valley Village, Calif., and Lohan filed harassment complaints with police against each other after they were interviewed by police about their run-in, law enforcement officials said.
    • Afterward, Lohan publicist Steve Honig expressed outrage that police did not charge LaBella.
      "We think it's both distressing and outrageous," he said in a telephone interview. "Lindsey was assaulted and there needs to be a consequence for that."
      LaBella could not be reached for comment.
    Sorry this story isnotproperly linked, but page won't let me copy the url. Weird.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Earlier reports said her friends were there.... one report even said her friend pulled the fire alarm.

So I'm guessing none of her friends wanted to face a perjury charge for her, and didn't back up her victim story.

mjw
    Elite Member

Lindsay Lohan alleged hotel assault: Christian LaBella ‘stunned’ by his arrest, says uncle

Lindsay Lohan’s handlers are criticizing the NYPD for dropping charges against a congressional aide who tangled with the starlet over a cellphone in a Manhattan hotel.

"There is no question that Lindsay was assaulted,” the starlet’s spokesman, Steve Honig, told the Daily News on Monday.

“It's disheartening that not much is being done about it."

Christian LaBella, 25, was initially charged with misdemeanor assault for Sunday’s dustup at the W Union Square — but the charge was quickly dropped.

Instead, he and Lohan have each filed a harassment complaint against the other, a filing that does not require a court appearance.

Police sources said the charge was dropped, in part, because Lohan refused medical attention, suggesting she was not injured.

Lohan and LaBella met at 1Oak, a Chelsea nightclub, and she invited him to join her entourage for more festivities at her 15th-floor hotel room.

But the fun ended early when Lohan apparently discovered photos on LaBella’s cell phone of their earlier partying.

She told cops that she tricked him into giving up the phone by saying her own phone was dead and she needed to call her mom, sources said.

He claims she simply grabbed it out of his hand and then chased him into the hallway.

Lohan’s story: LaBella scratched her, choked her and threw her to the floor before she pulled a fire alarm, summoning cops.

LaBella told relatives he’s “stunned” to find himself starring in the actress’ latest real-life drama.

“It's a shame when a celebrity like that can use her publicist to tar a kid who has done nothing wrong.”

LaBella is from Los Angeles, but works in Washington for Rep. John Shimkus (R-Ill.) and was visiting New York for the weekend.

“He was just out having fun, and Lindsay Lohan picked him out of a crowd at bar and said, ‘You're coming with us.’ I guess they had a friend in common,” Jessop said.

“He didn't do anything to invite this.”

He was angry that Team Lohan claims his nephew is a brute.

“Every statement has her mother saying, 'Thank God he didn't have a weapon.' Of course he didn't have a weapon. He didn't do anything.

“And her publicist is saying she suffered injuries. She didn't suffer any injuries."
    Lohan’s mouthpiece scoffed at LaBella’s claims of innocence.

“That's a crock of s--- and you can quote me on that,” he said. “The kid had to be pulled off Lindsay."

Lohan is on probation from a necklace theft case. The former Disney darling was arrested last month in Manhattan for leaving the scene of a minor car accident.

LaBella did a little acting as a child and was shocked to discover his profile on the movie database IMDB racked up 150,000 hits after his tangle with Lohan, his uncle said.

Read more: Lindsay Lohan alleged hotel assault: Christian LaBella

Kronig said LaBella had to be "pulled off [Blohan]" - but Blohan refused to let paramedics examine her *fingerquotes*injuries*fingerquotes*. LaBella probably did take pictures of the Blohan, but I trust her take on events as much as the reflection in a fun-house mirror.

I'll believe a Republican, before I believe a Lohan.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

said.
    Afterward, Lohan publicist Steve Honig expressed outrage that police did not charge LaBella.
    "We think it's both distressing and outrageous," he said in a telephone interview. "Lindsey was assaulted and there needs to be a consequence for that."
    LaBella could not be reached for comment.
    Good God ....And how many times has Lindsay gotten away with not being arrested with she committed crimes/violated her probation?
    She shouldn't even be out with the general public. (i.e. she should be in jail-serving time, or in rehab without any right to leave for x amount of days)

That publicist has some balls to release that kind of statement without knowing the facts (i.e. not just Lindsay's story). I mean... it's not like she has a history of "crying wolf"/lying or anything.

Thread Information