Page 170 of 342 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    I hope Michael K. liveblogs it.
    Good idea!

I'm quite excited about seeing this crap. Her acting is awful in that trailer. Not a surprise of course.

Lindsay Lohan ‏@lindsaylohan I think @justinbieber 's mom Pattie Mallette & my mom @dinalohan are so strong for speaking out about their stories. It's women like this..

8:33 AM - 28 Sep 12 Details

Kunt Kween ‏@FlossySpears
    @lindsaylohan LMAO stop

^

Crazy Lindsay, let me fix this! "It's women like this..." who pimped out their kids.
    MsChiff and Kathie_Moffett like this.

oh ^^^^^^ yes!!!!!!

Hey Justin's mom has done a much better job!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

mjw
    Elite Member

Liz Taylor is Possibly Rolling Over in Her Grave

Lifetime is really milking this Lindsay Lohan thing for all it's worth. A new behind the scene featurette for the upcoming TV movie Liz & Dick, about Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton's tumultuous romance, puts Lohan's comeback front and center.

"Her first starring role in 5 years" the video boasts. "Lindsay in back" it blusters. Lohan's co-star, Grant Bowler, who plays Taylor's on-again-off-again husband, even goes so far as to say that the actress is "pretty much Elizabeth Taylor reincarnated." Bowler also added that Lindsay was "excellent to work with."

For her part, Lindsay says that she feels a unique connection to Elizabeth Taylor, who also dealt with intense public scrutiny. "I relate to her on a lot of levels," the often trouble star says. "Living in the public eye, dealing with the stress of what other people say, whether it's true or not."

Liz & Dick premieres this November on Lifetime. You can check out a preview here.
    TV Roundup: Lindsay Lohan is 'Elizabeth Taylor Reincarnated,' According to Co-Star - TV Roundup - Zimbio

[YOUTUBE]NZSpjALw0ek[/YOUTUBE]

Didn't I just see that I another thread or am I going insane?
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Hey Justin's mom has done a much better job!
    Wait until he's their age and see if that still holds.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by mjw;2833704
    For her part, Lindsay says that she feels a unique connection to Elizabeth Taylor, who also dealt with intense public scrutiny. "I relate to her on a lot of levels," the often trouble star says. "[B
    Living in the public eye, dealing with the stress of what other people say, whether it's true or not."[/B]

Even when promoting a movie, when she has a tiny chance of distracting the public from her trainwreck life, she won't stop with the "IT'S ALL LIES! NOTHING IS MY FAULT!" Immediately reminding us that she is a crackwhore liar.
    Last edited by CornFlakegrl; September 29th, 2012 at 11:42 AM.
    rollo likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Lohan's co-star, Grant Bowler, who plays Taylor's on-again-off-again husband, even goes so far as to say that the actress is "pretty much Elizabeth Taylor reincarnated." Bowler also added that Lindsay was "excellent to work with."
    I didn't watch the video, but if he said that with a straight face, he's a great actor who deserves to be in better films.

Lol, a Lifetime movie. Lol!

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

^ But shes in Scary Movie 5 as well!

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Lol, a Lifetime movie. Lol!
    A LeAnn-grade career move! Only, it looks like Lindsay got a much hotter co-star out of the deal.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Lindsay Lohan Assaulted Inside Manhattan Hotel: Police
    NBCNewYork.com
    updated 17 minutes ago

Lindsay Lohan was assaulted in her Manhattan hotel room early Sunday morning by a man she met at a night club, police sources said.

According to law enforcement officials, Lohan told police she got into an argument with a 25-year-old man she brought to her room after meeting him 1 Oak in Chelsea.

The argument was allegedly over photos the man took of Lohan on his cell phone while they were in her 15th floor room at the W Hotel near Union Square with some of Lohan's friends.

Police have identified the man as Christian LaBella, of California.

Lohan told detectives she saw photos of her on LaBella's phone, confronted him about the them and took his phone. LaBella then threw her on the bed causing scratches on her hands, police sources said.

Lohan ran out of the room and down the stairs of the hotel, but at some point decided to head back upstairs to her room. When LaBella saw her again, Lohan told police he attacked her, choking her, throwing her to the ground, and climbing on top of her.

A friend Lohan's who was with her at the time was able to pull LaBella off her, and Lohan then pulled the fire alarm for help. LaBella took off down the stairs, but police arrived before he was able to leave the hotel and took him into custody.

LaBella is currently at the 13th precinct awaiting charges.
    Lindsay Lohan Assaulted Inside Manhattan Hotel: Police - Local News - New York, NY | NBC News
    Sounds like her latest john refused to pay and crackie got angry!

Betcha he took pics of her doing lines off of his dick.

If he assaulted her, he needs to go to jail.
    KrisNine and Sojiita like this.

Man I know men shouldn't be putting their hands on a woman, but I automatically assume this story is garbage and that she was in the wrong some how. Like, she tried to steal something (and by something I mean coke) from him and he caught her ass and was trying to get it from her or some shit.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Thread Information