Page 166 of 342 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

The most irritating thing about Lindsey's tweet is her reference to "Nickelodeon" star. Lindsey's overinflated ego cannot believe a mere tween star is afforded the same pass as her.

Stereo Inferno likes this.

karma is at least very quick for Cracksey Blohan.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    LINDSAY LOHAN ARREST
    Surveillance Video
    Shows Entire Incident

Surveillance video at The Dream hotel in NYC shows the guy who claims Lindsay Lohan struck him is grossly exaggerating his claim at the very least .... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the hotel tell us ... the video shows the entire incident and the aftermath. Lindsay was driving into the hotel, down a ramp. The alleged victim was walking in the pedestrian path, which Lindsay had to cross.

The video shows Lindsay's car -- which is traveling at a crawl -- gets very close to the pedestrian but it's unclear if the vehicle makes contact. In fact, sources tell us ... 2 detectives came to the hotel early this morning and viewed the tape. One detective felt Lindsay's car "grazed" the back of the alleged victim's leg, but the other detective felt the car never made contact.

And it gets better. Once Lindsay clears the area and goes down a ramp, the video shows the alleged victim sprinting after her. The video shows the alleged victim does not get real close to Lindsay, and it doesn't appear that he confronted her, but it appears when he got down there he noticed it was Lindsay -- partly because she had drawn a crowd near the entrance to the club.

When Lindsay gets out of the car at the bottom of the ramp, she does not seem flustered or aware she may have hit someone.

Here's where it gets confusing. For some reason, Lindsay decided to leave the club minutes after arriving, got back in her car and left for a short time ... then came back.

Meanwhile, the alleged victim called 911 and was taken to the hospital by ambulance.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    (TMZ) Surveillance video at The Dream hotel in NYC shows the guy who claims Lindsay Lohan struck him is grossly exaggerating his claim at the very least .... TMZ has learned.
    Sources connected to the hotel tell us ... the video shows the entire incident and the aftermath. Lindsay was driving into the hotel, down a ramp. The alleged victim was walking in the pedestrian path, which Lindsay had to cross.

The video shows Lindsay's car -- which is traveling at a crawl -- gets very close to the pedestrian but it's unclear if the vehicle makes contact. In fact, sources tell us ... 2 detectives came to the hotel early this morning and viewed the tape. One detective felt Lindsay's car "grazed" the back of the alleged victim's leg, but the other detective felt the car never made contact.

And it gets better. Once Lindsay clears the area and goes down a ramp, the video shows the alleged victim sprinting after her. The video shows the alleged victim does not get real close to Lindsay, and it doesn't appear that he confronted her, but it appears when he got down there he noticed it was Lindsay -- partly because she had drawn a crowd near the entrance to the club.

When Lindsay gets out of the car at the bottom of the ramp, she does not seem flustered or aware she may have hit someone.

Here's where it gets confusing. For some reason, Lindsay decided to leave the club minutes after arriving, got back in her car and left for a short time ... then came back.

Meanwhile, the alleged victim called 911 and was taken to the hospital by ambulance. more on this story
    Lindsay Lohan Incident Caught On Video ::Lindsay Lohan News ::antiMusic.com
    So, YOU don't even read the shit you post?

mjw
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    So, YOU don't even read the shit you post?
    Yeah, I actually do. I didn't remember reading the part that he was running after her. I thought that was new info and posted it. Sorry.

echo in here?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Running? What about his knee owwie?

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

mjw
    Elite Member

TMZ has obtained surveillance footage showing the moment Lindsay Lohan allegedly struck a pedestrian in front of a NYC hotel ... and one thing is clear -- NOTHING IS CLEAR.

The footage begins as Lindsay's black Porsche is in the street, attempting to pull in to the hotel parking garage ... which was blocked by several pedestrians.

Seemed like Lindsay was making a slow entrance ... but a man in a plaid shirt can be seen walking in front of the car ... and she MAY have made contact with him. It's hard to tell.

After the alleged collision ... the man (who claimed he was injured) can be seen SPRINTING into the parking garage in an effort to catch up to Lindsay's car.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay was later arrested for leaving the scene of an accident.

The alleged victim claims he was hospitalized for injuries sustained in the alleged impact ... and says Lindsay reeked of booze at the time of the incident.

For her part, Lindsay ADAMANTLY denies she did anything wrong and claims the allegations are total BS.

Read more: Lindsay Lohan -- VIDEO FOOTAGE of the Alleged Pedestrian Strike | TMZ.com

I can't embed the video, but you can view it at the link.

mjw
    Elite Member

[YOUTUBE]AOeie5OTPwM[/YOUTUBE]

^That's just as bad as I would imagine! Worse even! I can't wait.

It looks awful.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

It's funny because the Richard Burton guy by comparison isn't as bad as Lindsay's Liz, so it's like he's in his own little movie. Can't wait until this comes out.
    chartreuse likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

TMZ just showed the video of the chef running after Lindsay and then coming out of the hospital the next morning in a wheelchair.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Now they showed the clip from Dick and Liz. Damn! I went to see My Week with Marilyn and quickly forgot that Michelle Williams was playing Marilyn Monroe. She WAS Marilyn. In this clip, it is Lilo, in a bad wig, playing Liz. Liz has a distinctive voice so, to have Lilo open her mouth and sound just like herself, it terrible.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

DAMMIT, that fucking thing is blocked in Canada. I CANNOT SEE THE AWFULNESS.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Thread Information