Page 165 of 342 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 5116
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    someone she gave a blowjob to, or payed off
    I dont know about them but I wouldnt take a BJ from her. Who knows what STDs are lingering in her mouth? Matter of fact, she couldnt pay me to take one. But hey, I guess other people are easily swayed.

@roslyn. Which is why I don't always believe tmz anymore, they will spin a story in whatever direction they're paid to.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^^Thanks Greysfang. Their version definitely doesn't add up.
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

mjw
    Elite Member

Lindsay Lohan's Liz & Dick Poster Revealed

Several photos have surfaced of Lindsay Lohan in character as Elizabeth Taylor in the upcoming Lifetime movie Liz & Dick – but now comes the most official one of all.

PEOPLE.com has a first look at the promotional poster for the film featuring Lohan, 26, looking like the Hollywood legend in dark red lipstick and draped in diamonds.

Alongside Lohan are words that describe Taylor's story, but that could easily apply to Lohan herself: "child star," "paparazzi," "controversial love affairs."

When Lohan was initially cast in the film, she said, "I have always admired and had enormous respect for Elizabeth Taylor. She was not only an incredible actress but an amazing woman as well. I am very honored to have been asked to play this role."

Liz & Dick is scheduled to air on Lifetime in November.
    Lindsay Lohan's Liz & Dick Poster Revealed - Lifetime, TV Movie, TV News, Elizabeth Taylor, Lindsay Lohan, Liz Taylor : People.com
    l

Look, another mug shot! Oh... you mean this is a movie poster?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I actually like her look on the poster...oh dear

That thing looks shitty and cheaply made. Like Lindz herself, I suppose.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

'Real Housewives' Star
    Could Be Liable
    In Lindsay 'Accident'

exclusive

One of the ladies from "Real Housewives of Miami" did a really stupid thing ... she sold the car that Lindsay Lohan was driving this morning when she allegedly struck a pedestrian ... but the registration hasn't been changed, and now she could be on the hook if the alleged victim sues.

Here's the deal -- sources tell TMZ, the Porsche Cayenne Lindsay was driving this morning when she allegedly hit a pedestrian belongs to an artist named Domingo Zapata, a close friend of Lindsay's. We're told ... roughly 2 months ago Domingo bought the car from Karent Sierra, the "Real Housewives of Miami" star who is also Domingo's dentist. But the registration hasn't been changed.

Under New York law, if the owner of a car gives express or even implied permission for someone to drive and that person gets in an accident that causes property damage or injury, the victims can go after the owner.

As for whether Karent gave express or implied permission ... that's ultimately up to a judge, but if she handed Domingo the keys without telling him no one else could drive it ... she could be screwed.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

2:10 PM PT -- Dr. Sierra's rep has released a statement saying the reality star was "completely unaware of anyone (other than the new owner) driving the vehicle."

The statement continues ... "Through filming for Real Housewives of Miami, press engagements, and crazy travel schedules, the paperwork has not been executed 100% for the sale of the Porsche. But [Dr. Sierra] is not responsible for the unfortunate occurrence that took place with Ms. Lohan and the pedestrian. “

Lindsay just leaves a trail of 'casualties' and comes out unscathed.

It was the hairy kid's car!
    dksnj, BrickHouse and shedevilang like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    When Lindsay gets out of the car at the bottom of the ramp, she does not seem flustered or aware she may have hit someone.
    Well, really, that's because Linds is so used to hitting shit, nothing fazes her anymore.

BTW, Karent is a dumb name and should go in the stupid baby name thread. did her parents have a speech impediment?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Who in the actual fuck would ever give Lindsay the keys to their vehicle? Under what circumstances? Could be it's a rider of her ho stroll?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Arrow Slash hath spoken

Slash DEFENDS Lindsay Lohan -- She Did NOTHING Wrong!

More drama in the Lindsay Lohan arrest -- Slash just posted a tweet IN SUPPORT of the actress ... claiming he's 100% positive she didn't do anything wrong ... however there are some holes in the rock star's story.

It's interesting because Lindsay was backstage at the Slash's NYC concert minutes before she allegedly she drove her Porsche into a pedestrian ... a pedestrian who claims Lindsay reeked of booze at the time.

But Slash says ... "The situation last night w/Lindsey was a lame paparazzi stunt. She didn't do anything. it's being blown out of proportion."

Couple of problems with Slash's tweet -- first, he wasn't with Lindsay at the time of the alleged incident and wouldn't be in a position to confirm or deny the collision.

Second, there were no paparazzi around at the time of the alleged incident ... so it's hard to believe the whole thing was a paparazzi stunt.

However, Slash WAS hanging out with LiLo backstage at his show ... and would know if she
    reeked of booze when she left for the hotel ... as the alleged victim claims.

Judging from the tweet, sounds like Slash is convinced Lindsay was sober when she got behind the wheel.
    Slash DEFENDS Lindsay Lohan -- She Did NOTHING Wrong! | TMZ.com
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    But Slash says ... "The situation last night w/Lindsey was a lame paparazzi stunt. She didn't do anything. it's being blown out of proportion."

Couple of problems with Slash's tweet -- first, he wasn't with Lindsay at the time of the alleged incident and wouldn't be in a position to confirm or deny the collision.
    Whether or not the whole incident was blown out of proportion, Slash is a moron for even commenting on this.

Anyway, how and why is Lindsay able to drive/have a valid driver's license)?!?!?

Serious Question.

Cause her NY driver's license isn't suspended. Yet. Give it a few days.

Not sure whether to put this in Lindsay or Amanda thread

Amanda Bynes
    to Lindsay Lohan
    Karma’s a Bitch

EXCLUSIVE
    Lindsay Lohan’s NYC arrest was simply karma kicking her in the ass for tweeting bad things about Amanda Bynes ... at least that’s what Amanda is telling her friends.

We KNOW Amanda is still pissed over Lohan's tweet Monday which read, “Why did I get put in jail and a nickelodeon star has had NO punishment(s) so far?"

Bynes is griping ... Lindsay has been convicted of multiple crimes (a rap sheet as long as her IMDB page), while Amanda has been convicted of nada.

Still, Bynes is telling friends Lohan’s new legal troubles are “what she gets” for talking smack on Twitter … adding Lindsay simply is “not cool.”

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Thread Information