Page 164 of 342 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

mjw
    Elite Member

LINDSAY LOHAN ARREST
    Surveillance Video
    Shows Entire Incident

Surveillance video at The Dream hotel in NYC shows the guy who claims Lindsay Lohan struck him is grossly exaggerating his claim at the very least .... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the hotel tell us ... the video shows the entire incident and the aftermath. Lindsay was driving into the hotel, down a ramp. The alleged victim was walking in the pedestrian path, which Lindsay had to cross.

The video shows Lindsay's car -- which is traveling at a crawl -- gets very close to the pedestrian but it's unclear if the vehicle makes contact. In fact, sources tell us ... 2 detectives came to the hotel early this morning and viewed the tape. One detective felt Lindsay's car "grazed" the back of the alleged victim's leg, but the other detective felt the car never made contact.

And it gets better. Once Lindsay clears the area and goes down a ramp, the video shows the alleged victim sprinting after her. The video shows the alleged victim does not get real close to Lindsay, and it doesn't appear that he confronted her, but it appears when he got down there he noticed it was Lindsay -- partly because she had drawn a crowd near the entrance to the club.

When Lindsay gets out of the car at the bottom of the ramp, she does not seem flustered or aware she may have hit someone.

Here's where it gets confusing. For some reason, Lindsay decided to leave the club minutes after arriving, got back in her car and left for a short time ... then came back.

Meanwhile, the alleged victim called 911 and was taken to the hospital by ambulance.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

As much as it pains me to saythis, I think Lindsay is a target in this case. Is it bad that I am hoping the next person she hits is Dina?
    Syd, MsChiff, Bluebonnet and 1 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

She should have kept her tweet shut!!!
    sluce likes this.

Well he confronted her, so she can throw that whole "I didn't know" shit out the window. Not that I think she hurt the dude badly, but still. Fuck her.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

In all honesty, next time (& there will be a next time) Lindsay effs up, I want it to be huge. Not a minor infraction like this. Although, she does keep it entertaining.
    shedevilang likes this.

Sorry, I don't believe much from TMZ anymore. I will wait for further reports.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I want to see the video. Lilo should ask that it be released to show her innocense.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Amanda has a cute laugh!

mjw
    Elite Member

LINDSAY LOHAN ACCUSER
    Actress Was 'Slurring'
    and REEKED Of Booze

Lindsay Lohan was a drunken mess when she struck a pedestrian in front of a NYC hotel this morning ... this according to the alleged victim.

Jose Rodriguez -- a Manhattan chef -- spoke with the New York Daily News following the crash ... claiming Lindsay was slurring her words and "smelled like alcohol real bad" when she hit him with her Porsche in front of the Dream hotel around 12:30 AM.

We broke the story ... Lohan was arrested at 2:30 AM for leaving the scene of an accident.

Cops say they don't believe Lohan was drunk at the time of the arrest -- however Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly admitted Lindsay did not take a breathalyzer test.

Rodriguez told the Daily News he had just gotten off work at the Bottega restaurant when all of the sudden "[I] saw this car come real quick and hit me."

"I was in so much pain ... I fell to the side."

Rodriguez says he was taken to Bellevue Hospital where he was treated for torn tendons -- and claims doctors gave him morphine to deal with the pain.

As for Lindsay -- she says Rodriguez is making the whole thing up ... claiming she didn't hit anyone this morning.

Read more: Lindsay Lohan Accuser -- Actress Was 'Slurring' and REEKED Of Booze | TMZ.com

TMZ may be full of shit but this had to be caught on security cameras. Release the tapes!
    PrincessMoFo likes this.

Really, they didn't take a breathalyzer test at 2am?

I thought she had a driver by now. Clearly she couldn't drive a horse and cart.

who the hell arrests Lilo and DOESN'T do a breathalyzer???
    nancydrew likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    who the hell arrests Lilo and DOESN'T do a breathalyzer???
    someone she gave a blowjob to, or payed off
    nancydrew likes this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I think Lindsay needed to get back in the news since Amanda Bynes is trying to surpass her with car accidents and hit and runs.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

Now, I'm gonna say something that is going to sound really, really dumb (probably because it is!) but I'm a bit confused: Surely, the police would need to have some sort of probable cause to actually arrest Lindsay over this rather than just question her whilst investigating an allegation?

By this, I think what I'm trying to say is that I don't understand why the police would arrest her unless they had information other than the victim saying she hit him; this evidence could be a more serious injury than has been reported or another eyewitness account etc. Otherwise, I could ring an ambulance, say someone had hurt me and insist I was in pain from it (even if there didn't seem to be much of an injury) and then get them arrested without any other evidence/information? It was my belief that you needed more than just hearsay in order to arrest someone?
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Thread Information