Page 162 of 342 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212262 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    Sorry edited while you were posting! I checked and saw it too but he want to get married again! Lohan did not share enough commonalities to make that happen! Probably the black kid introduced Lindvall to him

haha for a second I thought I was insane, responding to a completely different article.

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Dr. Phil's Happy Time Drunk Hour With White Oprah

If you missed today's episode of Dr. Phil with a high as three shades of hell White Oprah, then just take a smug bullfrog and a mangy alley dog hopped up on uppers, downers and middlers, and watch as the latter stares and giggles at the former until it passes out in a puddle of its own drool. Or just watch the supercut Vulture put together. Pharmacists should put the url of this video on the bottles of painkillers warning bitches on what can happen when you mix your pills with equal parts pills and delusion.

Dr. Phil started off the interview by saying that Lindsay Lohan's pimp and enabler called up his producers to say that she wanted to show the world the real her. White Oprah showed us the real her alright and the real her is a slurring, pilled-up disaster who talks and lies just like her daughter. White Oprah didn't want to talk about anything and I'm guessing she was only there because Dr. Phil put her up in a hotel and she wanted to swallow the mini bar whole.

Dr. Phil asked her about how Michael Lohan used to beat her, but she didn't want to talk about that. Dr. Phil asked her about how Michael Lohan broke into her house, but she didn't want to talk about that. Dr. Phil asked her about how Michael Lohan claims she stole $4,000 out of LiLo's purse, but she didn't want to talk about that. White Oprah just awkwardly giggled, pretend cried, commented on Dr. Phil's shoes and kept asking if the cameras were rolling. Yes, the cameras are rolling, bitch, and so are you. You're rolling on ecstasy, booze and whatever pills you stole from Nana Lohan's medicine cabinet.

Meanwhile, Dr. Phil sat there like a condescending fart bubble and acted like he was concerned and cared, but he was totally squealing out rainbows on the inside, because he knew this mess would be ratings gold.

White Oprah asking Dr Phil "Can we pound to that?" and him turning her down sums up this whole smug vs. crazy train wreck. When you ask Dr. Phil if he wants to pound (any kind of pounding) and he turns you down, that confirms that there is a rock bottom under rock bottom and you've reached it.

Posted by: Michael K
    Dr. Phil's Happy Time Drunk Hour With White Oprah | Dlisted

video at link

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Dina Lohan's Dr. Phil Interview: Five Best Crazy Quotes

Believe it or not, asking "Are we rolling?" time after time is not the weirdest thing that came out of Dina Lohan's mouth during her beyond bizarre Dr. Phil interview today.

Lindsay Lohan's mother used much crazier and nonsensical language while sitting down with the daytime talk show host.

Although it was hard to pick just five, here's out list of the best—or should we say worst?—quotes from Dina's head-scratching TV appearance.

1. Tech Talk: When asked about a time when estranged ex husband Michael Lohan broke into her home, Dina explains to Phil that she didn't have time to call for help during the traumatic incident. "At that point, it happened so fast that it was, I couldn't," she mumbled while blotting her eyes with a tissue. "Cell phones weren't as inept as they are now so I didn't really have that." Phil later calls out Dina's bizarre choice of the word "inept" by saying, "that word doesn't fit in that sentence."

2. Little Shoes: One of the more bizarre phrases uttered by Dina is when she breaks after being asked a series of very personal and hard-hitting questions. "You're in your little, tie, your little shoes," she tells Phil while laughing. "I'm in my little tie and my little shoes?" a baffled Phil asks. "What the hell does that mean?" We never get an answer.

3. Fist Bumpin': After Phil tries to bring Dina down to a more serious level, she scoots closer to Phil to get intimate before losing focus and telling Phil, "So we're friends? Nice shoes. I like them by the way. Can we pound that? Oh, no. OK." Fist bump denied.

4. Middle Finger Mama: Having had his fill of the crazy, Dr. Phil begs "be honest with me" and calls Dina a "fraud" and "inauthentic." Dina can find only one way to answer—sticking up both middle fingers and flipping the bird to Phil and everyone else on set. She then smirks, "The truth will prevail," leaving Phil and everyone else scratching their heads.

5. Phil's Face: While Dina's impossible to understand quotes were definitely the highlight of the interview, Phil's priceless face almost stole the show. During most of the segment, the doctor sat staring emotionless at Dina with a deadpan face as if he'd given up trying to make sense of the answers the momager was giving him. And if we'd been there, we probably would have made the same face too.

Dina Lohans Dr Phil Interview Five Best Crazy Quotes| E! Online

Damn! I can't believe how bad she is.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I didn't get to see the whole interview, but the whole thing reminds me of a Carol Burnett skit. And Dina still looks younger than both of her daughters.
    sluce and Stereo Inferno like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

You need to put that in perspective please. If Dina reads that she'll think you mean she looks like she's 20. In reality, her daughters look like they are in their 50s.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

She would totally think that! OK Dina, to clarify, you don't look a day younger than 60, but you do look so much younger than your daughters.

I actually didn't know she really is 50. She acts like she's 15.
    sluce likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post

That face! It's like someone gave Tan Mom a paint stripper bath!
    MsChiff and rollo like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I don't think I'd say Dina looks younger than her daughters, but looking at this pic, I'd say Dina looks more like Lindsay than Lindsay does. If that makes sense, lol

MsChiff and Callalily like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

mjw
    Elite Member

Michael Lohan: ‘Dina Needs To Sober Up,' Admits To Slapping Her

Michael Lohan, reacting to ex-wife Dina's bizarre interview with Dr. Phil, says Dina "needs to sober up, [as] she’s at a really bad place in her life.”

Asked if he felt Dina was under the influence of drugs or alcohol during the TV chat, Michael responded to WPEC-TV in West Palm Beach, Florida by saying, “Do I have to answer that?”

The outspoken show business parent, who's expecting a child with gal pal Kate Major, said Dina "went over the deep end” when she found out Kate was pregnant with his child.

He said Dina likely agreed to the interview with Dr. Phil to further alienate he and Lindsay "as a way to put a wedge between us.”

Michael tweeted early Tuesday that the Dr. Phil show "had soooo much I sent them that they didn't reveal" in regards to proving Dina's allegations false.

In regards to her accusations he was violent with her during the 19 years they were married, Michael admitted to hitting her one time following a long night out at a strip club.

“When I came home at 2 am, [I] was greeted by an ice tray," he recalled. "Dina hit me with an ice tray, [and] as a natural reaction -- I know it's wrong -- I turned around and slapped her.”

As for Lindsay, her father said “she's struggling along, [and] I hope she gets her life and her career back together," adding he's never taken any money from his actress daughter.
    Michael Lohan:
    l

Dr. Phil interviews Dina Lohan: was she on drugs or is she just a crack-liar?

I watched most of yesterday’s Lohan-centric episode of Dr. Phil. It was pretty awful, but the vibe was different than the crack-drama-tastic promo we watched last week. When you sit there and watch Dina for minutes at a time, you realize how screwed up she was and is. When I say “screwed up” I mean, yes, she has mental health issues and issues in general, and I also mean “screwed up” as in “she was high and/or drunk”. Vulture and TMZ have some slices from the (surprisingly extensive) interview:

Believe it or not, this wasn’t the low point of the interview. This was actually Dina being somewhat coherent. She got worse as the interview progressed, and what struck me most of all is that Dina is a really bad liar. Like, she doesn’t have a “poker face”. When she lies or deflects and simply acts crackie to avoid answering a direct question, it’s really obvious what she’s doing. But you know the most shocking part? Dr. Phil did a video link-up interview with Michael Lohan, and I swear to God, I think I ended up agreeing with The Vagina-Kicker about more than half of his answers. Like, Michael did an armchair diagnosis of Dina, saying that in his opinion, she’s mixing sedatives with alcohol, and that she’s the one who desperately needs to be in rehab. I mean, I get it, he’s still an abuser and an awful human being. But so is Dina, so where does that leave us?

Other highlights (if you want to call them that)… when Dr. Phil was showing Dina the list of Lindsay’s crack scandals and legal scrapes, Dina said, “I know but, we’re in LA, so… If she was living in New York, five of them would be obsolete.” Dr. Phil responds, “You’re missing the point.” And Dina hedges, “I understand that demise. But…you’re under a microscope here. In New York it’s not like that.” I also found it interesting that Michael Lohan sent a number of allegations to Dr. Phil, which Dr. Phil then read off to Dina, and she crack-lied and deflected and refused to answer all of them, including questions about how she had allegedly out-right stolen thousands of dollars from Lindsay, and how Dina was still getting 20% from all of Lindsay’s work, and how Lindsay is the cash-cow supporting her entire crackie family.

In the end, it was just sad. I guess I was expecting that. I don’t actually feel bad for any of the Lohans, except Lindsay’s younger siblings, I guess. But other than that, I have to admit: Michael Lohan is right, and Dina needs some kind of intervention. Mother Crackie is a f—king mess.
    http://www.celebitchy.com/252115/dr_..._a_crack-liar/

videos at link

that little old ladie's betty boop purse
    Waterslide, Syd and chartreuse like this.

Guess she figures any publicity is good publicity?

So was it a whole "Bash Michael" interview, because Michael clearly is not the only reason for LiLo being as fucked up as she is.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

They played the audiotrack of this on the radio this morning. The woman was absolutely drugged within an inch of her life. I didn't know whether to cheer on Dr. Phil or shame him for letting anyone on the air like that
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I really hope the Lohan girls never have kids of their own.
    MsChiff likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Thread Information