Page 160 of 342 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by deenz View Post
    Nevermind...
    Sorry edited while you were posting! I checked and saw it too but he want to get married again! Lohan did not share enough commonalities to make that happen! Probably the black kid introduced Lindvall to him

mjw
    Elite Member

Lindsay Lohan toasts Dina’s 50th birthday bash on Long Island, but Dad gives them blues over booze

Lindsay Lohan partied like it was her birthday on Saturday — because it was her mother’s.

According to the manager of Mio Posto in Hicksville, L.I., the 26-year-old “Liz & Dick” actress had “double vodka and club soda” during Dina Lohan’s 12-person 50th-birthday dinner.

The small but rowdy celebration comes on the heels of the mother of four being accused of being inebriated during a tease for an interview with Dr. Phil (the show will air today).

A source says the elder Lohan had wanted to spend her milestone birthday with “just family,” and while her five-time rehabbed daughter and son Michael were present (we’re told 18-year-old Ali is modeling in Korea), so were nine friends, mostly female. The group shared family-style platters of rice bowls, meatball marinara, fried calamari, baked lamb, pasta dishes, stuffed chicken, veal chops, shrimp a la crisp (a favorite of both Li-Lo and the birthday girl) and dessert platters, on tables set with roses and surrounded by balloons.
    “She drank mixed drinks,” the manager tells us of Dina Lohan. “She had a few.”

While a spokesman for La Lohan says it’s a policy to not comment on things regarding family, Lindsay’s father Michael, who divorced Dina Lohan in 2007, felt otherwise.

“After finding out Dina was drinking in front of Lindsay on her birthday, not only do I think it’s pathetic, but obviously she doesn’t think what anyone thinks of her as a mother,” he told Confidenti@l. “It’s absolutely disgraceful that a mother would appear on Dr. Phil in the condition she was in and continue on the same path. Even more troubling is now she was drinking around and with Lindsay.”

The insider tells us Li-Lo’s mom considered having a grander celebration in New York City originally, but things “didn’t pan out.”

After dinner, we hear the Lohans took the party back to their private residence on Long Island to continue the festivities.

Read more: Lindsay Lohan toasts Dina

@Micheal Lohan: You are the douchebag by which all other douchebags are measured so STFU and die in a fire.

I hate all of them.

Holy fuck Dina looks like a burnt crispy chicken wing up there. And with that crack whore hair. Is that a recent picture? Can't tell, Lindsay just looks drunk and fucked up like always.

Dina looks like she is getting Meth Face

So Lilo's back to platinum? I still wonder what makes her do that. I think she started it because of SamRo, but she finally stopped stalking her, i think.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Lindsay looks worse than ever. Charlie Sheen should stage an intervention.

Duh. Winning.

Lohan needs to step up her game. Amanda Bynes is the in thing now.
    greysfang likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

They are both such a damn mess!!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Lohan needs to step up her game. Amanda Bynes is the in thing now.
    Watch Lohan join her. Then itll be Amanda, Lindsay, Gaga, Lana and BANNED. Itll be hot.

Who's lana?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

^ Lana Del Rey. I read she hangs out with Gaga and Lindsay as well.

Monday, September 17th 2012
    The Cops Finally Take Away Amanda Bynes' Death Machine, Lindsay Delusionhan Is Not Impressed

Amanda Bynes' bumper car adventures are over...until she eventually puts on her favorite disguise (they call her Sneaky McCobijaFace) to carjack a Disney star and continue to toke her face off to terrorize the streets of Los Angeles in the name of her satanic overlords at Nickelodeon. (More on that Nickelodeon vs. Disney in a second.)

Bumper Car Mandy was driving through Burbank at around 9:30 yesterday morning when the cops pulled her over. TMZ doesn't say why they pulled her over, but I'm sure it had something to do with weed smoke pouring out of her exhaust pipe and screams coming from the bicyclist who clung to her hood after she hit him and kept on driving. The cops ran her drivers license, found out she's a menace to the streets and put her BMW in car jail.

Amanda's friends and families are probably concerned that her partner in terror, her black BMW, was ripped from her hands, because now that she REALLY has nothing to do, she's going to come over, smoke all of their good shit, hit on their refrigerators and have seriously intense conversations with their coffee table about how the refrigerator over there is a frigid bitch and refused to give her its number. But wait, TMZ says that Amanda is telling her friends that she's not fucking crazy in the brains and she's not a stoner. Amanda wasn't smoking weed in her car, she was smoking tobacco out of a one-hitter that is pretty much only used to smoke weed out of. Yes, this crazy bitch wants us all to believe that she was smoking tobacco. Bitch should've went all the way and said she was smoking oregano and inhaling oregano smoke, because she read in Gourmet Magazine that tacos from Baja Fresh taste so much better with a thick layer of oregano-infused farts on them. (Yes, this is your cue to bring up the image of Amanda Bynes farting on a Baja Fresh taco.)

And now for that Nickelodeon vs. Disney foolery. After Nickelodeon's greatest fuck-up got her car impounded, Disney's greatest fuck-up shaded her on Twitter with the above tweet of grand delusion. Let's see, Amanda Bynes got charged with 1 DUI and 2 hit-and-runs, and her case hasn't been heard by a judge yet, so she's never been convicted of anything yet. Lindsay Lohan has been convicted of DUI, has at least a million probation violations, is a certified jewel thief and almost murdered a kid in a stroller. And the amount of time it took me to write that last sentence is twice as long as the total amount of time Lindsay Lohan has spent in a jail cell.

I'm just going to go ahead and assume that LiLo queefed out that tweet as a distraction. Everybody was too busy laughing at that insane tweet that they didn't notice LiLo breaking into the impound lot and sneaking into Amanda's BMW to vacuum up all the weed crumbs in there. Well played, you dumb bitch.

Or maybe this is just the first shot fired in the Nickelodeon vs. Disney war. Spongebob and Mickey better Vaseline up their faces and sharpen their shanks, because the battle has begun. I'm sure President Obama will hold an emergency press conference to state where he stands in this highly important national war.

Posted by: Michael K

Source: The Cops Finally Take Away Amanda Bynes' Death Machine, Lindsay Delusionhan Is Not Impressed | Dlisted
    Way to make it all about you Linds.

Bumper Car Mandy was driving through Burbank at around 9:30 yesterday morning when the cops pulled her over. TMZ doesn't say why they pulled her over, but I'm sure it had something to do with weed smoke pouring out of her exhaust pipe and screams coming from the bicyclist who clung to her hood after she hit him and kept on driving. The cops ran her drivers license, found out she's a menace to the streets and put her BMW in car jail.

Michael K freaking kills me!
    shedevilang and Callalily like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Lindsay and Dina are getting close to Britney 'hair' territory!

Can a pink wig be far away?

Also, Lilo couldn't pay for Dina's 50th party so they had to downscale it? Oh well.

First 5 minutes into Dr Phil's interview and she is already acting like a wackjob. WOW. Let the train wreck begin.

And no.. they didn't just air the juicy parts for the promo, cause there are more of them.

Thread Information