Page 16 of 342 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by FreeLL View Post
    It sucks being a Lindsay fan in 2011 which even may even top 2010 in regards to how bad it was .
    5th mugshot tomorrow
    What's there to be a fan of
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I wonder what Glen Coco thinks of all of her shananigans.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

So... no perp walk and will most likely go home after posting bail.

Ugh - what if they offer her a plea deal? Can they???

No Perp Walk For Lindsay Lohan

2/8/2011 2:30 PM PST by TMZ Staff
    Lindsay Lohan will not be handcuffed and paraded in front of cameras Wednesday before her arraignment on felony grand theft charges ... sources connected with the case tell TMZ.

Our sources say there will be no "perp walk" -- which is when someone charged with a crime is arrested, cuffed and taken to the cop shop for all to see.

Instead, Lindsay, seen above leaving her probation officer this morning, will simply surrender to the court when she shows up for her arraignment tomorrow.

After Lindsay is arraigned, she will be taken to the basement of the courthouse where her booking photo will be taken ... then released after bail is posted.

5th mugshot tomorrow
    I'm sure she's out getting her lips properly plumped as we speak.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    What's there to be a fan of
    More like a prison groupie.

It sucks being a Lindsay fan in 2011 which even may even top 2010 in regards to how bad it was .
    5th mugshot tomorrow
    are you joking, or are you a fantard? Seriously, out of maybe 2 movies, wtf has this broad done that is worthwhile? She is a bigger hit with lawyers than she EVER was in the movies.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Pooooor Linds - Everyone is going after her at the same time....

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Lindsay Lohan Accused of Burning Tanning Company
    2/8/2011 1:38 PM PST by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan is being sued by a mobile tanning company that claims they bronzed the actress up from 2007 to 2009 ... but she stiffed them on the $40k bill.

Lorit Simon claims Lohan hired her Nevada-based company, Tanning Vegas -- and the job required interstate travel when Lohan was craving a color change.

In the lawsuit filed last week in Nevada, Simon claims Lohan racked up $41,031.60 in unpaid charges -- and even now, she refuses to settle her debt.

Simon wants Lohan to fork over the money -- plus attorney's fees and interest.

Simon has sued Lindsay before -- accusing the actress of stealing her secret formula for a spray tanning product and selling it under her own Sevin Nyne label.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Pooooor Linds - Everyone is going after her at the same time....

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Lindsay Lohan Accused of Burning Tanning Company
    2/8/2011 1:38 PM PST by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan is being sued by a mobile spray paint company that claims they oranged the actress up from 2007 to 2009 ... but she stiffed them on the $40k bill.........
    a fucking mobile tanning company? Seriously? Jesus...I'm in the midwest and pasty as hell right now, I never knew such a business existed.
    Drive-by poster

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I wonder what Glen Coco thinks of all of her shananigans.

Gutted there won't be a perp walk!
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I'm sure she's out getting her lips properly plumped as we speak.
    No she was getting her hair styled for her court appearance and mugshot.

This Is How Lindsay Lohan Gets Ready for Court?!

Lindsay Lohan spent the afternoon taking care of loose ends. And maybe some split ends, too.
    The 24-year-old actress, who's due in court tomorrow at 1:30 p.m. to be formally charged with grand theft, got highlights and a blowout Tuesday at the Byron & Tracey salon in Beverly Hills, according to a source.
    E! News captured footage of Lohan in the salon chair, chatting with her assistant, while her long locks were being worked on. Several women also brought in outfits for her to look at during her appointment.
    Possible court ensembles, perhaps?!
    PHOTOS: Court Appearances
    She wasn't "acting weird at all," our source says, adding that Lohan was being "super sweet" and "looked gorgeous."
    Well, the pressure isn't on just yet.
    While her lawyer has vowed to fight whatever charges her client faces in court, a judge will determine at a hearing on Feb. 25 whether or not she's been getting in a punishable amount of trouble since she was allowed to return to rehab instead of jail for violating probation.
    But first, the L.A. District Attorney's Office has stated that Lohan will be charged tomorrow with one count of felony grand theft for allegedly swiping a $2,500 necklace from a Venice jewelry store.
    No wonder she's totally over that area.
    A source told us today that Lohan is already sick of living in the bustling beachside community, comparing it to a "fishbowl."
    Guess she'd rather be a hermit crab?

Maybe it is the plumped up lips and gorgeous 'hair' that keeps her fan base? After all, beauty is only skin deep.

Hopefully one day, she could get a gig with Prince ...

Live stream on TMZ later on today!!!!

D.A. Focuses On Lindsay's Shady Shopping | TMZ.com

D.A. Focuses On Lindsay's Shady Shopping

2/9/2011 1:00 AM PST by TMZ Staff

The L.A. County District Attorney believes Lindsay Lohan is a seasoned fashion thief, and that's a primary reason why she's being prosecuted for felony grand theft.

Sources connected to the case tell us ... in deciding whether to prosecute, the D.A.'s Office heavily considered 3 incidents where Lindsay allegedly pilfered expensive items:

-- She was suspected of taking a $400,000 necklace in 2009 from an Elle Magazine photo shoot.

-- She was accused of stealing a $12,000 mink coat in 2008 from a NYC nightclub.

-- She was accused of taking a $35,000 Rolex from a "friend" in 2010.

Lindsay was not prosecuted or convicted in the three cases, but sources say prosecutors not only heavily considered the prior incidents in making their decision ... they will ask the judge to admit the 3 incidents into evidence to show "prior bad acts" if the case goes to trial.

Our sources say there are two other factors that weighed heavily in the decision to prosecute:

-- Lindsay has had repeated run-ins with the law, including 2 DUIs.

-- She repeatedly thumbed her nose at the legal system by failing to perform her probation requirements, blowing off court appearances (remember that trip to Cannes?) and acting disrespectfully before the judge (the whole fingernail thing).

As TMZ reported, the D.A. has a surveillance video which shows Lindsay walking out of a Venice, CA jewelry store with the $2,500 necklace in question. The necklace is partially hidden by other trinkets around Lindsay's neck.

Lindsay will be arraigned today at 1:30 PM PT. Lindsay will be in court, accompanied by her lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley. Prosecutor Danette Meyers reps the people of the State of California.

TMZ will livestream the hearing.
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

I've never heard the expression "to thumb one's nose" before. I thought Lindsay was picking her nose in court

Gawd, she's such an arrogant dumbass. Steals all this stuff and then wears it out in public. Like she's just entitled to take whatever the hell she wants.

I remember the thing about the missing jewelry from the photoshoot but didn't realize it was a $400k necklace! I bet Mama Lohan has that one in a safe somewhere.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Why didn't Elle Magazine go after her for a $400,000 necklace???? Did it show back up? The ugly thing she took this time was only $2,500. You'd think they would have had her in jail for almost half a mil.

Thread Information