Page 159 of 342 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Hmm. Wiki isn't the final go to source, but it says that the age of 13 is the age of consent in South Korea. Ali is an old hag if they like the youngins.
    Ali is 18 now. I only know this, because she turned 18 last year when my daughter did.

i'm embarrassed that i even have this info in my head.
    sluce likes this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Her boobs aren't hers either and nor are her lips!

Has she paid Chateau Marmont's bill yet?
    rollo, I literally LOL'd at the Marmont reference. I imagined you shouting it, like, "I don't know why Betty insists on wearing orange and speaking of Betty, HAS SHE PAID THE CHATEAU BILL YET???"
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

fgg

i just set my dvr to catch this trainwreck.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Lindsay had a great tweet today. I was compelled to reply.

Lindsay Lohan ‏@lindsaylohan
    a "faux pas" is- An embarrassing or tactless act or remark in a social situation.

notleannrimes ‏@notleann
    @lindsaylohan In English, it is pronounced Lo-Han.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I want to see this interview! I hope I remember to catch it. (I am without a dvr)

What I don't understand is why Lindsay lived in LA by herself from such a young age. Dina sounds like exactly the sort of fame-whoring desperado to grab any opportunity to live there - why stay in Long Island?
    Lenny likes this.

Default Lindsay Lohan Wants a Rich Boyfriend

Good luck, dipshit!!!

http://www.ahlanlive.com/lindsay-loh...nd-203857.html

Lindsay Lohan Wants a Rich Boyfriend
    BY AHLAN! REPORTER
    Sunday, 16 September 2012
    Lindsay Lohan reportedly thinks an affluent suitor would ease her financial worries

Lindsay Lohan has reportedly joked to friends she needs a rich man to "buy [her] diamonds". The star is rumoured to be in financial trouble and close to bankruptcy.
    Now she is allegedly trying to make light of the situation by suggesting all she needs is a wealthy suitor.

“Lindsay is drowning in debt,” a source told British Closer magazine. “She’s even joked to pals she needs a sugar daddy. She says things like, ‘Everyone is chasing me to pay bills – I want a rich man to buy me diamonds!’”

The 26-year-old has recently hit headlines when she refused to pay the $46,000 bill she racked up at the Chateau Marmont Hotel in Los Angeles.
    In light of the unpaid bill, the actress was ordered to leave the luxury venue. Now she is apparently trying to enlist her friends to help her find someone who can fund her lavish lifestyle.

“She’s panicking over her bank account and is horrified she’s being excluded from swanky LA venues,” the source continued. “She’s begging pals to help her find a millionaire.”
    She never stops amusing me...
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Please, bitch has been turning tricks for years.

She used to be obsessed with Marylin, now she's chaneling Liz Taylor. She keeps posting pix of her joory on Twitter. Wonder where she stole them.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Maybe one day one of her rich johns will fall in love with her wonderful personality.

Lenny, Jana, Sunrider and 1 others like this.

What happened to that Indian billionaire she was blowing, er spending quality time with? She must have nicked a shitload of jewellery from him or else he's found a better coke source.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

^Pfft, she done did all his coke.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    ^Pfft, she done did all his coke.
    and stole his watches.

Quote Originally Posted by frockhorror View Post
    What I don't understand is why Lindsay lived in LA by herself from such a young age. Dina sounds like exactly the sort of fame-whoring desperado to grab any opportunity to live there - why stay in Long Island?
    Warrants? Parole? Probation?

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    Good luck, dipshit!!!

Lindsay Lohan Wants a Rich Boyfriend - Celebrity News - Ahlan! Live

She never stops amusing me...
    How 'bout that rich idiot who wouldn't turn her in to the cops recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Please, bitch has been turning tricks for years.

She used to be obsessed with Marylin, now she's chaneling Liz Taylor. She keeps posting pix of her joory on Twitter. Wonder where she stole them.
    I hope LAPD are keeping track of those pics. Evidence, dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezi View Post
    Maybe one day one of her rich johns will fall in love with her wonderful personality.

You mean like in "Pretty Woman"?? You know Lindsay longs to star in a real life remake.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    What happened to that Indian billionaire she was blowing, er spending quality time with? She must have nicked a shitload of jewellery from him or else he's found a better coke source.
    Yeah, that guy!!! If he's really that rich and really that gone on her, she's a complete fucknut not to land his ass FAST.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Probably he dumped her ass for a better younger model.

Vikram Chatwal to get married again
    Navdeep Kaur Marwah, Hindustan Times
    New Delhi, April 10, 2012

Email to Author

First Published: 16:45 IST(10/4/2012)
    Last Updated: 15:36 IST(12/4/2012)
    share share on facebookshare on linkedinshare on googleshare on emailmore.
    26 Comments email print
    Billionaire hotelier of Indian descent, Vikram Chatwal is ready to tie the knot again. Chatwal, who split from Delhi-based wife Priya Sachdev a few years ago, was recently spotted in the country with his latest love interest, Victoria’s Secret model Angela Lindvall. And, he plans to make it big

related stories
    Vikram Chatwal has a new girl!
    in the movies.
    The 40 year old, who is father to a five-year-old daughter, Safira, from his 2006 marriage with Sachdev, says he wants to marry again to have more kids. “I can say that remarriage is on the cards. I would definitely like to have two more kids and I believe you should only have kids once you are married,” says Chatwal, who is in Delhi.

Vikram has shed 11kgs since he was photographed arriving at the Delhi airport last month with Angela Lindvall.
    The hotelier, who has also been linked with international glam girls Lindsay Lohan, Kate Moss and Gisele BŁndchen, doesn’t divulge if current flame Lindvall is the girl he wants to marry. “She is a great girl and a good friend... She is into Kundalini yoga and wants to be a yoga master,” is all he says.
    Another change in his life is losing all that weight he came to India with. “Now, my focus is on my health. I have quit alcohol and started exercising to get back into shape. I have already lost around 11 kgs in 2 weeks. I had stopped exercising, and that led to depression.” Is it also to look good for the movies that he plans to soon star in? “Yes, I have to lose weight to look good in films. I’m working on a film called Below Poverty Line, which also stars Amy Jackson and Gulshan Grover. Then, there is Apoorva Lakhia’s film with Abhishek Bachchan and John (Abraham). Then, talks for Shekhar Kapur’s yet-to-be titled film are also on. In Hollywood, I am working on a project with Russell Brand and Olivia Wilde.”

Chatwal says he has finally moved on from all the mess in his life. “My 30s were difficult … I’ve been confused, but now, I’ve sorted myself out. Going to rehab helped me focus. I’ve learnt my lessons, fallen, and now, I plan to make a big comeback.”

Billion-dollar baby
    Name: Vikram Chatwal
    Son of: New-York based hotelier Sant Singh Chatwal
    Net worth of his hotel business: $600mn (Rs 3078cr)
    Movies as an actor: Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd. Karma, Confessions and Holi
    Linked with: Gisele BŁndchen, Kate Moss and Lindsay Lohan
    Current flame: Angela Lindvall
    http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entert...e1-838430.aspx
    Last edited by kasippu; September 17th, 2012 at 03:23 AM.

Gold Member

Nevermind...

Thread Information