Page 153 of 342 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post

Remember a few years back, when Al Gore was doing press for An Inconvenient Truth and Lindsay penned a letter to him (which one way or another saw it being released to the media) about the environment and how she wanted to join his save the planet gang?

Man, she's a barking loon and I love it!
    I do. She created 'adequite' that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercer View Post
    I do. She created 'adequite' that day.
    I thought that was in the letter to Robert Altman? I've lost track of how dumb this bitch is.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessMoFo View Post
    Because the IRS refers a copy of Forbes as an official financial statement of the "millionaires" and what tax bracket they fall into?

Idiot.

And how does any of this effect her anyway?
    Let's see her filling history the past couple of years....hmm?

Are monetary gifts from prostitution tax deductible?
    Does that require a 1099?

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I thought that was in the letter to Robert Altman? I've lost track of how dumb this bitch is.
    It was. Lohan offers words of condolence to Altman's family: 'Be adequite' - Americas - World - The Independent. Man, that was awesome!
    MmeVertigina and sprynkles like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I happened to catch Georgia Rule (2007) and thought she looked good & had her shit together. Then I remembered this...

Lindsay Lohan received a warning letter from the studio's CEO James G. Robinson (Morgan Creek Productions) for her lack of professionalism. The letter was later released to the media and directly noted Lohan's "discourteous, irresponsible and unprofessional" conduct and went on to say her actions were those of a "spoiled child" which "has endangered the quality of this picture." Robinson also threatened to sue the 20-year-old star if she continued to delay production.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Oops. Got my Lohan missives confused. Bottom line is: we all remember them in embarrassing detail.
    sprynkles and faithanne like this.

mjw
    Elite Member

Default LiLo scaring producers

Getting unpredictable Lindsay Lohan to do a cameo role in “Scary Movie 5” has been a frightening experience for producers as she tried to avoid a scene making fun of her troubles.

Dimension Films signed Lohan to play a cameo in the horror spoof opposite Charlie Sheen. But over the past two weeks — as the date for filming approached — Lohan disappeared, blew off rehearsals, missed her flight to the set and even bizarrely claimed she had walking pneumonia.

We’re told the troubled starlet “freaked out” after seeing the script was poking fun at her. At the 11th hour, Lohan did report for work, however only after she was threatened with a lawsuit by a Hollywood legal eagle and a private jet was sent to pick her up, sources tell Page Six.

“Lindsay missed every meeting she had for the film, including script reads and wardrobe meetings,” said a Hollywood insider. “Then she missed her flight to Atlanta on Sunday to shoot the movie. The producers had been getting signs Friday that she was a mess, and would not be fit to work.”

Multiple sources say that Lohan decided she didn’t want to do the film because she thought her scene made too much fun of her. “It went pretty hard at Lindsay,” said a source, adding the script features a kiss with Sheen, and that “she’d been freaking out about it for weeks.”

But when a call was scheduled to discuss the script, Lohan missed that, too, sources say.

Yet another source tells us that Lohan last weekend began saying she couldn’t do the film because she had “walking pneumonia,” and went to a hospital Sunday to get her lungs checked.

“She is under contract — so to get out of it, she had to prove that she was sick,” said a source. “She tried to prove she has walking pneumonia.”

Another summed up, “She’s been locked up in her room at the Bowery Hotel. She’s been in a tailspin. Even Charlie Sheen worried she might not be able to do the scene.”

A rep for Lohan said, “These stories are untrue, and she is willingly fulfilling all of her obligations.” Reps for Dimension had no comment.

Read more: Lindsay Lohan 'Scary Movie 5' cameo: terrifying experience for producers - NYPOST.com

Poor Lilo. She is trying so hard to be a mature adult and honor her commitments but people keep making up these horrible lies about her!
    mjw and Stereo Inferno like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I think that she thinks that the US government decides who is super-rich by reading the Forbes Rich List and sends out a tax bill accordingly.
    i lost it right here. this totally hit my funny bone.

and, dude, 'be adequite'! i'd totally forgotten about that little gem. hilarious!
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

So these clowns producing "Scary Movie 5" don't know how to read either? They don't know this moron is a completely unreliable swamp dweller? They deserve what they get then.
    rollo and greysfang like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

They sent a private jet to get her.....to do one (1) scene. How the hell do they get people to insure her for their movies???

mjw
    Elite Member

Default When Even Charlie Sheen Thinks You're A Mess....

The producers of Scary Movie 5 apparently didn't know that dealing with Lindsay Lohan is about as pleasant and soothing to the nerves as trying to shit in a public bathroom when the stall door lock is broken and you have to keep it shut with your hand. Everybody knows that trying to brush a shark's teeth with a baby toothbrush is easier than trying to deal with Blohan's messy ass, but the producers of Scary Movie 5 are still shocked and surprised that she's been a cracked out nightmare to work with.

Page Six says that LiLo is only in the movie for a few minutes and only needed to be on set for a few days, so things should've gone easy. But since LiLo is a professional fuck up, she missed rehearsal and didn't get on her flight to the set in Atlanta. LiLo said she had "walking pneumonia" and couldn't make it to the set, but a source says that she didn't want to make fun of herself and that's the real reason why she didn't show up. In the script, LiLo and Charlie Sheen make fun of themselves for being the human Hindenburg disasters of Hollywood. The script calls for LiLo to kiss on Charlie Sheen and she didn't want to do that either. The source explained it like this:

“Lindsay missed every meeting she had for the film, including script reads and wardrobe meetings. Then she missed her flight to Atlanta on Sunday to shoot the movie. The producers had been getting signs Friday that she was a mess, and would not be fit to work. She is under contract — so to get out of it, she had to prove that she was sick. She tried to prove she has walking pneumonia. She’s been locked up in her room at the Bowery Hotel. She’s been in a tailspin. Even Charlie Sheen worried she might not be able to do the scene.”

LiLo finally showed up after the studio threatened to sue her for breach of contract and sent a private jet to NYC to pick her up.

First of all, LiLo should want to suck on Charlie Sheen's gnarly warlock face, because do you know how many lines of the bad shit she can lick off his tongue? Second of all, "walking pneumonia" must be the delusional way of saying chlamydia and flaring coke sores. Third of all, the producers of Scary Movie 5 should've just stuck a hidden camera in her stolen suite at the Bowery and put that footage in the movie, because I'm sure there's nothing more hilariously horrific than seeing Blohan in her natural habitat. Fourth of all, we've been getting signs since 10 million Fridays ago that she is a mess.

Posted by: Michael K
    When Even Charlie Sheen Thinks You're A Mess.... | Dlisted

sprynkles likes this.

If Charlie Sheen is worried about you, bitch you need to get your shit together!
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Or, just up and overdose again. It's been a while since she had to go to the hospital for exhaustion or an asthma attack, I'm sure we've all forgotten.

I watched a couple of episodes of Intervention this week and it would be a public service to put that entire family on there. BTW is Ashley out of rehab yet, errrr, I mean still modeling in Korea?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

^ Good point. What happened to Ali?

And since when does Lindsay care about making fun of herself? Didnt she do that on SNL?

Thread Information