Page 148 of 342 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Wow.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I fucking dare her to twatwaffle about it being an honour to play such an icon, someone she had always looked up to as an actress and an inspiration...

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

How dare the production company return it to the owner in that condition. The production company was the bailee of that property and no matter what they allowed the sociopath to do to it, they are 100% responsible.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    How dare the production company return it to the owner in that condition. The production company was the bailee of that property and no matter what they allowed the sociopath to do to it, they are 100% responsible.
    Someone has to be and it sure as shit ain't ever going to be Lindsay. Between this and the CM they're looking at close to 150k. Guess this will teach them to hire a Lohan.
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I get all tingley when I see my lawyer talk like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post

WTF did they do to the edge of this table?! It looks like they tried to whittle the edge of it off or something?!

That's not even 'oops I spilled a drink and got sloppy drunk' damage. That's 'I'm just a disrespectful ass and deliberately fucking shit up' damage.

Just awful.

^She has to do something when she`s not smoking

How totally trashy and horrid.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    It is just a travesty that she is playing Liz.
    Though it looks as if she'll be very visually convincing as sun-damaged, freckly, drunken, fortysomething Liz, and especially as puffy, makeup-spackled sixtysomething Liz.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Just wow. I'd sue her sorry ass if that was my property and it was returned in that condition. Everything and everyone to her is mere garbage.
    Well, SHE is garbage, so there's a certain logic.

THIS. Now here is a good time for a REAL lawsuit! I hope that Angel person hires a good lawyer and goes for it if the production company and/or their insurance doesn't pay up in full.

Quote Originally Posted by MsChiff View Post
    ^She has to do something when she`s not smoking
    Yeah, I hear meth makes you fidgety.

The day this bitch finally goes down for real, I will throw a damn party. Actually, I think we should throw one here. I'll bring a big huge cake with her bloody severed head depicted on top. I'll order it from LeAnn's favorite bakers.
    MsChiff likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Not sure Angel can now afford to hire a good lawyer...
    It's an old lez as Old Liz! Thanks to a luscious nest of black polyester hair and a whole lot of prosthetics to make the weathered and meth-damaged leather mask she calls a face look younger, Lindsay Lohan actually looks glamorous as a 1980s era Elizabeth Taylor. Lifetime released a few more stills*from Liz & Dick (or as future historians will call it, the biggest disaster of 2012) and the make-up team should go ahead and collect their Emmy now for making a haggard mess look like a glamorous blossom from the 1980s. Yes, LiLo looks like Larry Fortensky in La Liz drag, but she's still never looked hotter. Bitch actually looks younger.

In other LiLo news, the owner of the trailer Elizabeth Taylor used while filming Cleopatra tells CNN that she is not happy with the producers of Liz & Dick, because when she lent it to them, it was in pristine condition and it came back to her looking like a freckled tornado of crack smoke hit it hard. Angel Alger spent $58,000, her entire life savings, to buy the trailer in June. Two days after she bought it, she let the producers of Liz & Dick borrow it for a week. The producers wanted to use it, because it's where Elizabeth and Richard Burton humped on each other between shooting scenes for Cleopatra.

When Angel got the trailer back, it looked like the inside of LiLo's nostrils: cracked, burned and jacked up. There were cigarette burns everywhere, dishes were cracked and even a rocking chair was missing. Angel estimates that the damage totals around $100,000. An insurance type from the studio met with Angel and toured the trailer earlier this month, but so far they haven't compensated her at all.

You'll never guess whose name burped out of Angel's mouth when CNN asked her who she thinks trashed her trailer:

"Only a psychotic and rebellious person or people would steal irreplaceable museum belongings and leave it in this vandalized condition."

In other words: You know who. Blow out a coke booger if you need a clue. Angel thinks it's LiLo, because DUH, and also because an employee from the studio told her that LiLo and her friends had access to it after shooting each night. But LiLo's rep, who earns credits toward getting his PhD in lie-telling with each statement he releases, denies it was her. *

Hopefully, Angel gets some money out of this (she won't), but in the meantime, if she needs to calm her tattered nerves, she should just walk into the trailer, hold down one of her nostrils and snort real deep, because I'm sure there's a huge cloud of coke dust in there.

And here's more stills from Liz & Dick including one with Richard Burton (played by Grant Bowler) and one of LiLo as Kleptopatra.
    Free Charmed.

Fuck this movie is going to be a trainwreck. I must see it immediately!
    sprynkles, Laurent and Mrs P like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Fuck this movie is going to be a trainwreck. I must see it immediately!
    Unfortunately this is exactly why they chose LiHo to play Liz.. I want to see it myself but I don't want to give them ratings.. I'm so conflicted!

Don't worry, unless you have a Nielsen ratings box, you can watch it without feeling bad about it.
    PrincessMoFo likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    WTF did they do to the edge of this table?! It looks like they tried to whittle the edge of it off or something?!

That's not even 'oops I spilled a drink and got sloppy drunk' damage. That's 'I'm just a disrespectful ass and deliberately fucking shit up' damage.

Just awful.
    It looks like Lohan and her friend used it to open beer bottles.
    dilligaf likes this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

^^That's exactly what it looks like. I didn't think this bitch was capable of pissing me off anymore, but this shit is downright infuriating. Some poor lady loses her hard-earned money and a piece of film history got destroyed. That's fucking awful.
    Serendipity likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Thread Information