Page 146 of 342 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

^^ Absolutely agree, Lenny. I'd even bet money (if I had any) on this being true. It's disgraceful what goes on behind the scenes.
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

LA Hotel ‘horrified’ over LiLo’s leaked $46k bill
    Last Updated: 9:56 AM, August 30, 2012

Management at the Chateau Marmont are “horrified” that the details of Lindsay Lohan’s $46,000 overdue bill were leaked to the public.

“We are as horrified, disappointed and troubled by this occurrence as Miss Lohan surely is. Obviously, this is a private matter between one of our guests and the hotel and we will continue to treat it as such,” a hotel spokesperson wrote in a statement.

In the statement, the upscale hotel points fingers at a member of Lohan’s entourage for releasing that the leaked letter that lists her mini bar charges, cigarette purchases and restaurant bills. Additionally, the hotel believes the information was made public without her knowledge

"Chateau Marmont places guest privacy as a core value and upholds this privacy with paramount importance. After investigation, it appears that a private correspondence between Chateau Marmont's general manager and Miss Lohan was leaked by a member of her entourage.”

The troubled actress thought the tab would be picked by the Lifetime cable network and movie producers as she filmed “Liz & Dick,” the Elizabeth Taylor biopic, TV industry sources told The Post.

A Lifetime official said the network was not responsible for the bill.

In the leaked letter obtained by TMZ, hotel general manager Philip Pavel wrote to Lohan on July 31, “As you are aware from our previous correspondences starting on July 8, you currently owe the hotel a grand total of $46,350.04 in charges for your stay starting on May 30, 2012.”

The hotel warned the troubled actress that she was banned from their premises and at their popular restaurant.

Lohan’s rep declined comment.

Read more: Lindsay Lohan Chateau Marmont bill: bosses ‘horrified’ over leaked information - NYPOST.com
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    LA Hotel ‘horrified’ over LiLo’s leaked $46k bill
    Last Updated: 9:56 AM, August 30, 2012

Management at the Chateau Marmont are “horrified” that the details of Lindsay Lohan’s $46,000 overdue bill were leaked to the public.

“We are as horrified, disappointed and troubled by this occurrence as Miss Lohan surely is. Obviously, this is a private matter between one of our guests and the hotel and we will continue to treat it as such,” a hotel spokesperson wrote in a statement.

In the statement, the upscale hotel points fingers at a member of Lohan’s entourage for releasing that the leaked letter that lists her mini bar charges, cigarette purchases and restaurant bills. Additionally, the hotel believes the information was made public without her knowledge

"Chateau Marmont places guest privacy as a core value and upholds this privacy with paramount importance. After investigation, it appears that a private correspondence between Chateau Marmont's general manager and Miss Lohan was leaked by a member of her entourage.”

The troubled actress thought the tab would be picked by the Lifetime cable network and movie producers as she filmed “Liz & Dick,” the Elizabeth Taylor biopic, TV industry sources told The Post.

A Lifetime official said the network was not responsible for the bill.

In the leaked letter obtained by TMZ, hotel general manager Philip Pavel wrote to Lohan on July 31, “As you are aware from our previous correspondences starting on July 8, you currently owe the hotel a grand total of $46,350.04 in charges for your stay starting on May 30, 2012.”

The hotel warned the troubled actress that she was banned from their premises and at their popular restaurant.

Lohan’s rep declined comment.

Read more: Lindsay Lohan Chateau Marmont bill: bosses ‘horrified’ over leaked information - NYPOST.com
    See? Bitch gets called out AGAIN!
    sluce and PrincessMoFo like this.

And Lifetime said: In your dreams, bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercer View Post
    And Lifetime said: In your dreams, bitch.
    Funny you say that because...

Quote Originally Posted by annabel View Post

Lindsay has said ... if the production company doesn't pay the bill, she will.

Read more: Lindsay Lohan's Excuse For Stiffing Hotel Is B.S. | TMZ.com
    I heavily edited that, apologies. But see the joke here? She has said if they pay she will! With what money I wonder?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    Funny you say that because...

I heavily edited that, apologies. But see the joke here? She has said if they pay she will! With what money I wonder?
    She's probably hoping the management will give her a special kind of "family discount". Dina is probably lubing the three of them up right now.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

mjw
    Elite Member

Lindsay Lohan is leaving L.A. troubles behind and moving to New York

Cross-country switch follows news of $46K claim and a ban by Chateau Marmont, where she often stayed

Get ready, New York. Lindsay Lohan is moving to Tribeca. A source confirmed exclusively to Confidenti@l that LiLo is leaving her troubles in Los Angeles behind and settling down in New York City, where she’ll room with her assistant/sometimes best friend Gavin Doyle.

While the move won’t likely happen until after Fashion Week in September, Lohan is already settling back into the Manhattan party circuit. On Tuesday she was spotted with former Yankees Pat Kelly and Shane Spencer at Dorrian’s, the upper East Side bastion of prep school kids, downing vodka-and-sodas and even jumping on the mic for some karaoke.

Her song choice? “You & I” by Lady Gaga, the Lohan admirer who handpicked the troubled starlet to star in a new music video. Sources say Lohan will jet to Paris early next week for the shoot.

After belting out a few tunes, including some Billy Joel, the crew sped downtown to Electric Room and claimed the coveted center booth for some late-night debauchery. Lohan says she was there celebrating the Los Angeles district attorney’s Tuesday decision to drop charges connecting her to a burglary in the Hollywood Hills.

If the Lohan camp was aware of Wednesday’s news that she owes $46,000 to the Chateau Marmont, or her subsequent ban from the property, they didn’t seem to care. It’s possible the eviction from her L.A. crash pad at the famed Hollywood hotel led to Lindsay’s decision to head back East.

Later, Lohan chatted to us about her role in “The Canyons.” The film had just wrapped, and she says the results were “fantastic.” Around 4 a.m., her entourage suggested a move to Le Baron, but Lohan said she wanted to go home. Sources tell us she’s holed up at the Bowery Hotel.

When reached for comment, Lindsay’s rep said, “I think right now people should focus on the presidential race and the future of our country.”

Noted.

Read more: Lindsay Lohan is leaving L.A. troubles behind and*moving to New York * - NY Daily News

^ Moving into a place in New York with her assistant/best friend you say? What does said assistant/best friend have to say about this? Could she be reached for comment?

And another thing, I just want to add that moving to NY did wonders for Tila Tequila.

quick all you New Yorkers run out and buy up all the Lysol, Clorox, Pine-sol you can get your hands on, you are gonna need it
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

ITOLD y'all the hotel didn't leak that shit!
    sluce and CornFlakegrl like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Somebody mutilated Elizabeth Taylor’s trailer on the set of ‘Liz & Dick’ (cough)

Thanks for all of the tips about this story! Does anyone else feel like there have been way too many Cracken stories this week? I’m talking about all over the media, not just on here. What’s going on with her? She was on crack lockdown for a hot minute, but now everything is coming out in some huge cascade of cracktastrophe. It must be hell for Lindsay Lohan to try to contain all of her crack drama. Meaning that she thrives on it, she loves the drama, and unless she’s causing a commotion or being a total cracked-out lunatic, she doesn’t know how to function.

So, let’s get to the story. Apparently, when Lifetime was in production on Liz & Dick with Lindsay Lohan, the production borrowed Elizabeth Taylor’s actual “trailer” – the trailer made for Taylor in 1963 while she worked on Cleopatra. A few months ago, a fan of Elizabeth Taylor bought the trailer for $50,000, but as part of the sale, the fan had to lend it out to the Lifetime production for a week so they could use it for filming. When the trailer was returned, it was a MESS.

Elizabeth Taylor’s Cleopatra “love nest,” where her romance with Richard Burton started, was trashed while it was on loan for filming of Lindsay Lohan’s “Liz & Dick,” the owner of the dressing room trailer said.

Fox Studios spent more than $75,000 in 1963, about a half million in today’s dollars, to create an environment fit for the queen Taylor was playing. She rested away from the set between roman columns with walls and ceilings handpainted in the style of Cleopatra’s era.

Angel Alger, a Taylor fan, bought the pink, lavishly-decorated 38-foot travel trailer for $50,000, her life savings, in June. But she only had two days to enjoy it before it was delivered to Silver Screen Pictures. It was a condition of the sale since the seller had contracted to rent it to the producers for a week of filming.

“I was specifically told that it would come back in pristine condition and in even better condition than it was at that time,” Alger said.

When she saw it again in July, she was devastated to see damage she estimated to be at least $100,000. Photos show cigarette burns on fabric, furniture and even a portrait of Taylor. Dishes, mirror and glass were broken. What’s worse is what’s missing, Alger said. An exquisite antique European rocking chair that Taylor sat in after filming every night was taken.

“I did not get to enjoy using the lavish French phone that she used or even her personal hair brush that probably still had some of her hair in it,” she said.

Who trashed Taylor’s trailer?

“Only a psychotic and rebellious person or people would steal irreplaceable museum belongings and leave it in this vandalized condition,” Alger said.

Alger said she suspects it was Lindsay Lohan, based on a studio employee’s comment to her that the actress and her friends had access to it each night after filming. But she acknowledges she has no evidence to prove it. She collected the cigarette butts left in the trailer, which she said appeared to be special cigarettes. But Lohan’s publicist said there was no way Lohan, who he said worshiped Taylor, would ever destroy anything connected to her.

“This has nothing to do with Lindsay,” Steve Honig said. “You should ask the producers about it.”

Alger said she would like more information from the studio to help solve the mystery.

“Liz & Dick” executive producer Larry Thompson did not return several phone calls from CNN on Wednesday. His assistant said he was busy editing the movie.

An insurance representative from the studio met with Alger to tour the trashed trailer in early August, but she said since then her calls have been unreturned. She is hoping media attention to her story will change that.

“I want these things back because, truly, there is not enough money to replace these one-of-a-kind items,” Alger said. “These have been taken from me and my family who would inherit them. Maybe they are still in the studio somewhere? I was told they would be looking for them.”

She had plans to make money exhibiting the trailer in Los Angeles. With many irreplaceable furnishings missing and others broken or marred, those plans are on hold for now, she said. “Liz & Dick,” set to air on the Lifetime channel on November 3, chronicles the relationship and two marriages of Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton.

[From CNN]

Good God, this poor woman. I can’t even imagine spending that kind of money and then being contractually obligated to lend it out to anything involving Lindsay Lohan. What doesn’t make sense to me is… was it actually insured by this woman? Was it insured by Lifetime and/or the producers of Liz & Dick? Some insurance company somewhere should be taking care of this. As for the obvious suspect: yes, of course Lindsay had a crack-hand in this. Damage to property is no joke – the lady needs to call the cops and make them do a DNA test on the cigarette filters. Something tells me they’ll come back crackie.

Also, is anyone else surprised that we haven’t heard a ton of stories about how Lindsay crack-heisted all of the costume jewelry and clothes from the Liz & Dick set? Because you know she did, and I’m surprised we haven’t heard about it yet.
    http://www.celebitchy.com/249006/som...iz_dick_cough/

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

The producers were crazy not to keep the trailer under lockdown in between takes, particularly with Blowhan on the loose. I absolutely believe that she was behind this and it only makes me wonder what state she left her hotel room at CM in.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

mjw
    Elite Member

Liz & Dick Hot Shots: Lindsay Lohan Tackles Paparazzi, Channels Cleopatra as Elizabeth Taylor

Lindsay Lohan‘s transformation into Elizabeth Taylor for Lifetime’s Liz & Dick continues with the release of new photos from the TV movie.

In the first picture, Lohan-as-Liz is dealing with something she knows a lot about: The paparazzi. But happier times are chronicled in the other snapshots, one of which features Lohan alongside Grant Bowler, who co-stars as Taylor’s great love, Richard Burton. There’s also a pic of the actress channeling Taylor via her signature role of Cleopatra.

Read More at: [PHOTOS] Lindsay Lohan as Elizabeth Taylor for Lifetime’s Liz & Dick - TVLine

It is just a travesty that she is playing Liz.
    rollo and Honeythorn like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Who in their right fucking mind would be STUPID/IGNORANT enough to lend anything of value to Lindsay Lohan - even with a promise that you'll get it back in the same condition? You have to be seriously out of touch with reality to do that - and to think that you'll get EVERYTHING back that you lent out is just folly where Lohan is concerned.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Thread Information