Page 144 of 342 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

So, just to remind everyone, the time that CM called paramedics for Klepto-Herpo recently was completely a misunderstanding; it was TOTALLY down to exhaustion from having worked 30 hours straight without a break and it had nothing to do with Lindsay having enough free time to get shitfaced and spend $500 on booze in one sitting.
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Bronze Member

So just to recap, LiHO is not responsible and it's all a big misunderstanding..if the lifetime producers don't settle up she'll be happy to call one of her many tricks and use her skank ass to work off that tab.

Why would the producers pay for a room in a hotel when she already has somewhere to live in LA? They weren't out of town filming on location, she just wanted to hang at the hotel and party the whole time.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

^No I remember reading they required her to stay at the hotel so they could better control her. That worked well.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Don't you think worse things have happened at CM than a drunk has-been hasn't paid her bill?

If they'd leak that kind of info, why not the really good stuff? At least, if I were a celeb, that's what I might think.

I am glad this shit is out there, though. I hope she ends up persona non grata everywhere on earth.
    Right, I think Chateau Marmont may have leaked this as a friendly reminder to their other celeb guests: "Remember, our absolute discretion is guaranteed... but only if you pay the bill". Maybe the list of guests asking for credit was getting a bit too long, given the recession and all.
    shedevilang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Why would the producers pay for a room in a hotel when she already has somewhere to live in LA? They weren't out of town filming on location, she just wanted to hang at the hotel and party the whole time.

Actually I don't know that she has a house. She's always moving because of "paps" and "stalkers", which I think are probably code words for eviction, but whatever. i remember the last house she was renting next door to SamRo, and I don't think I've heard of her having a specific place since then. i could be wrong.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

.. and the idiot production company will no doubt ante up, cuz blohan will skate forever
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hasn't she been doing horrible things at that hotel for years? Like passing out on the stairs. That's all I can remember right now, but every time I hear about the Chateau Marmont I think Linds. They should sue her freckled saggy butt for ruining their name.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Hasn't she been doing horrible things at that hotel for years? Like passing out on the stairs. That's all I can remember right now, but every time I hear about the Chateau Marmont I think Linds. They should sue her freckled saggy butt for ruining their name.
    Me too, when we should be thinking John Belushi.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I always think high class hookers. The place is loaded with them.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Did anyone else skim through the letter and itemized bill?
    Letter:
    "Please note that I have adjusted off the $75.00 charge for computer rental on for use of the hotel's laptop as a gesture of good faith with the understanding that you will return the computer upon your departure tomorrow"
    Hate to break it to you Mr. Paval but, that computer is already gone, sir.

And the mini bar charges... don't have the time to add it all up but, the daily average was $200-$300. She must have gone through those 2 bottles of water and 5 pieces of candy fast! ...even at mini-bar prices

Source:http://www.wwtdd.com/2012/08/lindsay...er_and_bill_1/
    Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Jesus fuck... does this bitch have a magic vag or something? How does she keep dickmatizing the entire damn legal world and all these rich fuckfaces with that busted face?

Bitch will skate AGAIN. I can't fucking believe it.
    Stellar blowjobs and A-1 blow, I guess. Oh and procuring underage you-know-what, probably. Gross but nothing about her would surprise me now. Her life is a psychotic mesh of lies and leverage and all the people who have the goods on her AND all the people she has the goods on. That last bit explains a lot of course.

DAMN, I wish I knew someone on the LAPD. The stories they could tell me about Lilo would probably fry my eardrums and irreparably stain my brain, but I wanna hear them anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    yeah, I know...I'm just saying that TMZ can say "We have received a letter from the GM" and that's true because the GM did write the letter (ie, letter is from the GM) - not that the GM actually sent the letter to TMZ, mkay?
    LOL yes, it's the grammar. They should have said "we have received a letter WRITTEN BY the GM of the Chateau Marmont"; but that kind of slippery shit is just like TMZ.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Their clientele expects absolute discretion. Leaking a story about a famous person could kill their business.

If Lilo or her mom leaked it, blaming CM for the leak is a nice FU.
    It's TOTALLY their MO. Sell the letter to their buds at TMZ for some quick cash, pressure the producers to pay the hotel bill, et voila, life goes on as usual for Lilo with a free computer to boot. Winning!
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post

is lilly rosemand her alias?
    apart from that i think it's weird that the manager called her "lindsay" and not ms. lohan in the letter.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Did anyone else skim through the letter and itemized bill?

Hate to break it to you Mr. Paval but, that computer is already gone, sir.

it definitely is. why would she rent a laptop, anyway?
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Bronze Member

Lindsay Lohan's
    Excuse for Stiffing Hotel
    B.S.

exclusive

Lindsay Lohan
    may say the producers of "Liz and Dick" promised to pay her enormous bill at the Chateau Marmont hotel ... but it's simply not true -- TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story, Lindsay racked up a hotel bill approaching $47,000 but stiffed the Chateau Marmont. As a result, Lindsay was banned from the hotel property.

Lindsay now says she thought her "Liz and Dick" producers would pay the bill, but sources very familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... the production NEVER promised to foot the bill.

Sources connected to Lindsay tell us ... producers did give Lindsay a one-time only, $5,000 advance against her salary in late May so she could move into the hotel, but that was it. There was never even an insinuation the production company would pay her hotel bill.

Lindsay has said ... if the production company doesn't pay the bill, she will.

Stay tuned.

Read more: Lindsay Lohan's Excuse For Stiffing Hotel Is B.S. | TMZ.com

I love how she keeps getting called out on her bullshit

But I bet the producers will cough up eventually and say something about how she's such a brilliant actress and how thrilled they were to have her in their movie. She must have something over all these people, don't know what it is but it's as if everyone in Hollywood is hypnotised by the stench of cracksnatch and will repeatedly bend over backwards for her.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Thread Information