Page 142 of 342 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    and it gets more and more interesting:

Lindsay Lohan
    Theft Victim Tells Her,
    'What's Mine is Yours'

exclusive

The insanely wealthy man who reported $100,000 worth of watches and sunglasses stolen from his house told Lindsay Lohan she's not a thief, because "What's mine is yours."

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay is the suspect in the theft. The victim, Sam Magid, tried to recant his story but LAPD detectives say they have independent evidence to corroborate the theft and the investigation is full steam ahead.

We've learned text messages were sent between Lindsay and Sam over the last few days, and he says "I officially told Detective Rodriguez you can't take anything from me cause what's mine is yours."

Sam also told Lindsay he told cops the culprits were men.

It's also apparent Sam is obsessed with Lindsay, telling her he loves her and, "I will fight for you."

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    1) So thats what Dina is doing...
    2) I was hoping that that statement was in a LA 'Let's do lunch"-type of way but apparently not....

Lindsay Lohan sought for LAPD questioning in theft of watches
    August 28, 2012 | 9:23 am

Los Angeles police are expected to present a watch theft case involving actress Lindsay Lohan to prosecutors on Tuesday to determine whether there is enough evidence to file criminal charges, law enforcement sources said.
    LAPD detectives are seeking to talk with Lohan after several watches were reported stolen from a home earlier this month, the sources said. It's unclear what role Lohan may have played in the case. The alleged theft occurred at the home of one of Lohan's friends.
    The sources, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the case was ongoing, said the owner of the watches is not cooperating with investigators, making the inquiry more difficult.
    The incident comes as Lohan is trying to put her much-chronicled legal troubles behind her and resume her acting career.
    She was on probation for a 2007 conviction for driving under the influence. Since then she has also been convicted of shoplifting and was on probation for that offense as well.

Lohan was sent to jail several times for violating the terms of her probation. But she hewed to a strict regimen of counseling and community service at the county morgue. In March, a judge ended her probation in the DUI case and reduced the shoplifting probation to unsupervised status.
    Lindsay Lohan sought for LAPD questioning in theft of watches - latimes.com

I guess if he doesn't cooperate, its not going to go anywhere.
    Free Charmed.

She's never gone learn is she? (as if I needed that question answered :I )

Bronze Member

The only charges that will stick are those when this trick eventually gets charged for passing around and knowingly infecting a bunch of people with some new super STD!
    PrincessMoFo likes this.

Gold Member

Once again she gets away with her bad behavior and people (not us) keep acting shocked that she continues to behave poorly. Why not when she gets away with it?

Default Hohan is persona non grata at Chateau Marmont

Lindsay Lohan BANNED From Sunset Strip Hotel

exclusive

Lindsay Lohan stiffed the famous Chateau Marmont hotel to the tune of $46,350.04, and she is now persona non grata.

TMZ has obtained a letter from the General Manager of the hotel where John Belushi infamously OD'd and died ... The GM notes the hotel repeatedly requested payment for the 47 days Lindsay stayed there during the months of June and July ... but LiLo never anted up.

Lindsay -- who had been living at the hotel -- was ordered to get her stuff out by 12 PM August 1. She was then banned from the entire property.

Now get this ... We also got the itemized bill for June and July, and it's clear -- Lindsay spends like a drunken sailor.

-- Minibar charges for the 47 days: $3,145.07. The highest daily tab ... July 1st -- $502.43!!!

-- Cigarettes: $686. She blew through 49 packs in 47 days at $14 a pop

-- Chateau Candle: $100

-- Chateau restaurant: On July 4 Lindsay racked up a $1,992.07 bill. On top of that, she spent $685.96 that day on room service

Suze Orman definitely would not approve.
    Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Chateau Marmont never should have released details. It is unprofessional. It would be different if they are suing her and someone got a hold of the filing.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Chateau Marmont never should have released details. It is unprofessional. It would be different if they are suing her and someone got a hold of the filing.
    Agreed, I'm going to guess they figured shaming her was cheaper then hiring lawyers..
    shedevilang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Do you mean why is lindsay's lawyer saying that she won't?

" Lindsay's lawyer shut detectives down, saying no way would she cooperate."

What would the consequences be on none-/cooperation? MM? Any other lawyers? What's the thinking behind this?
    I'll give you an answer if you retire that offensive avi.

For everyone else not assaulting my eyeballs:

If you are a suspect you cannot be compelled to cooperate - constitutional protections against self-incrimination and all. But if you are a witness, you can be compelled to cooperate.

Waterslide and mostroop like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I don't even care at this point if she goes to jail, I'm so happy the citizens of LA are banding together to mess with her life. You have to really piss people off to get a lifetime ban from the Chateau Marmont.

LiLo Got Banned From Her Crack Home Away From Crack Home

Lindsay Lohan shouldn't even be trusted for one hour in a Super 8 motel room in Barstow, but for some reason, The Chateau Marmont let her stay with them for 47 days this summer and they didn't make her pay upfront in cash that comes up clean when they mark each bill with that yellow pen (Side whisper: I HATE that yellow pen). Every crackhouse in South Central boards up their windows when they see LiLo pulling up front in her Porsche, but Chateau Marmont still took that freckled mess of stupid in and she still screwed them over.
    While filming the future AFI basic cable movie of the century Liz & Dick, LiLo laid her favorite coke snortin' mirror (the one that's got "There's No Place Like Home" etched into it) on the coffee table in a suite at The Chateau and she stayed there during June and July. Because LiLo can't ruin her reputation as a thieving mooch, she never put one penny toward her ever-growing bill and the Chateau eventually kicked her coke-dusted ass out on August 1st. They have banned her for life and the general manager sent her a letter asking her to pay for the $46k bill she racked up. Before you say that sending Blohan that letter was a waste of paper, I'm sure she rolled that letter up and smoked weed cut with bath salts out of it, so it wasn't a complete waste.
    TMZ got a hold of the letter and bill, and it says that LiLo spent $3,145.07 on the minibar, $686 on 49 packs of cigarettes, $100 on a candle and $1,992.07 for one dinner at the restaurant on July 4th. The GM says that LiLo borrowed one of the hotel's computers, but he's willing to wave the $75 a day charge if she returns it. LiLo would totally turn in that laptop if she could, but it's kind of impossible since she already gave it to her dealer for an 8-ball.
    Also, I looked hard on the bill for a charge for daily Hazmat cleaning services and for a charge to replace all the toilets in her suite, but I didn't see either of those. The Chateau probably waved those charges too.
    I can't wait for White Oprah to cry that they were told The Chateau is a free halfway house for wayward celebrity crackheads and now they're just using her daughter's famous A-list name to get some publicity. But whatever, I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding and Blohan will eventually pay off the bill with a bag of Rolexes and a truck full of DVD players with the serial numbers scratched out.

Posted by: Michael K
    109 comments •

Dumbasses • Lindsay Lohan • Well Well Well
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post

They didn't necessarily release the bill, someone in lilo's camp might have sold it to tmz. Actually, that's most likely what happened, you know they all need money and attention, and the Marmont has always been uber discreet, so I don't think it was them.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    They didn't necessarily release the bill, someone in lilo's camp might have sold it to tmz. Actually, that's most likely what happened, you know they all need money and attention, and the Marmont has always been uber discreet, so I don't think it was them.
    ^this is true. Especially considering the clientele, it would be extremely bad business for CM to be selling bills to TMZ. I also kind of feel like this sort of thing happens between hotels and celebs more than we hear about.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Meh, what took Chateau Marmont so long?

At some point this morning, I thought maybe it was Chateau Marmont who released the bills to the public so the rest of their guests didn't think they were letting a known thief nick bling under their roof. Whatever it was, she really did fully and finally piss them off so that's a positive.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessMoFo View Post
    Agreed, I'm going to guess they figured shaming her was cheaper then hiring lawyers..
    Right, because clearly Lindsay has shame.
    PrincessMoFo likes this.

In her mind, she's the victim. CM are so mean for kicking her out on the street! Lifetime was supposed to pay her hotel bill! The black kid did it! I agree that she (or Dina) probably leaked this herself for some quick cash and to embarrass CM.

Thread Information