Page 140 of 342 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Because of Chris Crocker's famous YouTube rant.
    [YOUTUBE]kHmvkRoEowc[/YOUTUBE]
    Late but legendary.
    PrincessMoFo and mjw like this.

Magid told cops Lindsay contacted him recently and said, "I'm sorry. Please pray for me."
    I hate that bitch. What exactly should we pray for? "Dear God, please let Lindsey Lohan get away with crime for the gazillionth time! She deserves to be above the law. Please don't punish her but the innocent person she chooses to blame. Amen."
    PrincessMoFo, mistify and stef like this.

I can't stop laughing about her bringing Suge Knight's son into this. I couldn't have wished for something better from this story!
    Last edited by Waterslide; August 28th, 2012 at 12:41 PM. Reason: spelling
    sluce, greysfang, MsChiff and 4 others like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Kleptohan Is Blaming The Black Kid Again

Dlisted guest blogger extraordinaire Sweetas e-mailed me last night about Kleptohan's latest act of thievery and she totally called when she said that crackburglar will cry out, "It's in the black girl's twat!" Because TMZ says that Lindsay Lohan is pointing her sticky finger straight at Suge Knight's son Andrew Knight. You're probably not reading any of this, because as soon as you saw that picture of Andrew Knight, you immediately turned around to let him see that thong.

LiLo has reached deep up into her ass and pulled out one of her old excuses by blaming the black kid. Andrew Knight was also at the all-night party at Sam Magid's Hollywood Hills home when $100,000 worth of watches and sunglasses went missing. Sam apparently told the police that on the day of the theft, two of LiLo's friends, Andrew Knight and another dude, came up to him and handed him a bag with a few pieces of the stolen stuff wrapped in HER t-shirt. It gets better. When Sam and LiLo talked about the burglary later on, she told him that she hid some of his expensive stuff around his house, because she didn't want the thieves to steal more shit. LiLo doesn't really remember where she hid the stuff, because she was high on Ambien at the time. Sam also told the cops that her last words to him were, "I'm sorry. Please pray for me."

After LiLo put the blame on Suge Knight's son, he denied it all and the cops believe him, because LiLo is still their main suspect.

I don't know whether LiLo is the dumbest bitch alive or the boldest bitch alive, or a lot of both. I'm going to go with the former, because she truly is the worst jewel thief of all-time. My abuelita's half-blind fat chihuahua who has IBS would've done a better job. Ambien + a house full of cracked out bitches + $100,000 worth of jooree lying around = the easiest jewel heist ever.

Bitch should've drugged everybody with the Ambien, stole all that jewelry while they were all knocked out, quickly hid the stuff where nobody will ever look (examples: White Oprah's panties or the drawer where her agent keeps her headshots and resumes) and then come back to the house to rub some random party guest's hand all over the soon-to-be crime scene before passing out with everybody else. It's not hard!

Maybe the realization that she sucks at thieving will fall into her head when Suge Knight hangs her over a hotel balcony.

(Pics via Pacific Coast News and Splash)

Posted by: Michael K
    Kleptohan Is Blaming The Black Kid Again | Dlisted

Suge is coming Blohan.
    Last edited by mjw; August 28th, 2012 at 01:27 PM.

Lohan has blamed the wrong black guy!! Suge Knights son... Bitch gonna go missing then come up od'd!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Lohan has blamed the wrong black guy!! Suge Knights son... Bitch gonna go missing then come up od'd!
    We can only hope.
    Novice likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

mjw
    Elite Member

According to the internet, there is some debate about whether he is Suge's son or not. There are also rumors about Andrew and Zac Efron being lovers.

Of course, a story involving Lohan gets stranger and stranger.

Any comment from Anthony or Suge yet?

'according to the internet........'

'cause if we see it on the web it must be true.
    Novice likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    'according to the internet........'

'cause if we see it on the web it must be true.
    DERP! isn't there a commercial about this right now? at the end the girl says "here comes my blind date, we met on the internet. He's a French model." and he's a nasty fat bastard?
    sluce, Novice and Callalily like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

That's Hawt!!!

and it gets more and more interesting:

Lindsay Lohan
    Theft Victim Tells Her,
    'What's Mine is Yours'

exclusive

The insanely wealthy man who reported $100,000 worth of watches and sunglasses stolen from his house told Lindsay Lohan she's not a thief, because "What's mine is yours."

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay is the suspect in the theft. The victim, Sam Magid, tried to recant his story but LAPD detectives say they have independent evidence to corroborate the theft and the investigation is full steam ahead.

We've learned text messages were sent between Lindsay and Sam over the last few days, and he says "I officially told Detective Rodriguez you can't take anything from me cause what's mine is yours."

Sam also told Lindsay he told cops the culprits were men.

It's also apparent Sam is obsessed with Lindsay, telling her he loves her and, "I will fight for you."

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

I can't find a pic of this Sam Magid...

WHERE is the JUSTICE!??? I hope Suge gets this bitch, it's the only chance we havE!

Thread Information