Page 138 of 342 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 5116
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by TheFarSide View Post
    [SIZE=5]
    Sources tell us ... LAPD detectives contacted the lawyer for Lindsay and Gavin today, asking for an interview with the two suspects but the lawyer rejected the request.

It's unclear why Sam -- who is insanely wealthy -- suddenly changed his tune.
    Gee, I wonder why he suddenly "changed his tune" Hmmm....

The question shouldn't be "why", it should be "how he got paid off".
    He's "insanely wealthy" so, he doesn't need the money....
    So.... I guess that leaves Lindsay's "Arabian Prince Date Special"
    Yacht not included.
    TheFarSide likes this.

Ahh yes Keneesha, Kingcap and the mango tree!! Good times.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Gee, I wonder why he suddenly "changed his tune" Hmmm....

The question shouldn't be "why", it should be "how he got paid off".
    He's "insanely wealthy" so, he doesn't need the money....
    So.... I guess that leaves Lindsay's "Arabian Prince Date Special"
    Yacht not included.
    I think you may be on to something.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Please, please, please let this bitch be charged.....

Lindsay Lohan
    Suspect
    In Jewelry Heist

exclusive

Lindsay Lohan is now formally a suspect in the theft of $100,000 worth of watches and sunglasses ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay was at the Hollywood Hills home of Sam Magid a week ago when Sam called the LAPD and reported a jewelry theft. We're told Lindsay has been at the house frequently, including at an all-night house party a week ago Sunday.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Lindsay and her assistant Gavin Doyle are both suspects in the theft.

Now here's the twist ... We're told Sam has recanted his story and now says nothing was stolen. But our sources say cops are not closing out the investigation because they believe they have independent witnesses who can finger Lindsay and Gavin as the thieves.

Sources tell us ... LAPD detectives contacted the lawyer for Lindsay and Gavin today, asking for an interview with the two suspects but the lawyer rejected the request.

One final thing ... This is really bad news for Lindsay, because she's on probation for the theft case involving the necklace at a Venice jewelry store. She could go to jail if she violates probation by stealing more jewelry.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFarSide View Post
    Lindsay Lohan
    Suspect

In Jewelry Heist

exclusive

Lindsay Lohan is now formally a suspect in the theft of $100,000 worth of watches and sunglasses ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay was at the Hollywood Hills home of Sam Magid a week ago when Sam called the LAPD and reported a jewelry theft. We're told Lindsay has been at the house frequently, including at an all-night house party a week ago Sunday.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Lindsay and her assistant Gavin Doyle are both suspects in the theft.

Now here's the twist ... We're told Sam has recanted his story and now says nothing was stolen. But our sources say cops are not closing out the investigation because they believe they have independent witnesses who can finger Lindsay and Gavin as the thieves.

One final thing ... This is really bad news for Lindsay, because she's on probation for the theft case involving the necklace at a Venice jewelry store. She could go to jail if she violates probation by stealing more jewelry.

Read more: Lindsay Lohan -- Suspect In Jewelry Heist | TMZ.com
    I see your posts and I can trump that...
    Lindsay Lohan
    Suspect in SECOND Case
    Lying to Cops

exclusive

Lindsay Lohan is a most wanted woman ... because TMZ has learned a SECOND police department wants a chitchat with the actress to determine if she committed a crime by lying to cops.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Santa Monica police detectives have been trying to get in touch with Lindsay to ask her questions about a car crash last June, when she slammed into a big rig on Pacific Coast Highway. Sources say Linsday's lawyer, Shawn Holley, called the station and complained that cops should not be calling Lindsay directly because she has an attorney.

We broke the story ... Lindsay lied to cops when she told them she was NOT the driver, but a passenger. Cops are convinced Lindsay was indeed behind the wheel and are now investigating

Sources tell us the follow-up questions relate to Lindsay's alleged lying to cops -- which is a crime punishable by 1 year in jail. We're told the case will be referred to prosecutors. It will also be sent to the L.A. City Attorney for a possible probation violation in her necklace conviction.

And, as we first reported yesterday, the LAPD is investigating Lindsay on another front. She's now a suspect in a $100,000 theft of watches and sunglasses at at Hollywood Hills home, and cops want to speak with her STAT. Lindsay's lawyer shut detectives down, saying no way would she cooperate.

Read more: Lindsay Lohan -- Suspect in SECOND Case Invovling Lying to Cops | TMZ.com
    Free Charmed.

How can her attorneys not cooperate with this?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

mjw
    Elite Member

Kleptohan Is A Suspect In That Jewelry Heist

Like nobody saw this mess coming, but TMZ says that the LAPD think that known crackburglar Lindsay Lohan and her assistant Gavin Doyle are the ones who snatched $100,000 in watches and sunglasses during an all-night crack party at a mansion in the Hollywood Hills last week. Because duh, when shit goes missing, that bitch snatched it. The next time one of my She-Ra socks goes missing from the dryer, I'm just going to put the blame on LiLo. It will be a fact.

When the police tried to interview LiLo at the house the morning after the theft, she pretty much flashed an F U nail at them and denied that she had anything to do with it. The owner of the house Sam Magid originally told the cops that he thought two of LiLo's friends did it, but later on he changed his story and said nothing was stolen. Even though Sam says that no crime was committed, the police are still investigating the theft and LiLo and Gavin are the two main suspects, because two independent witnesses saw some incriminating shit. The LAPD contacted LiLo's lawyer to schedule an interview, but she told them to eff off again.

LiLo is still on probation for that other jewel theft case, so if she's charged with anything, she could go directly to jail. To which, Lady Justice responded with: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

My guess is that Sam and LiLo were in on some insurance scam together, but when the police started sniffing too much, Sam called the whole thing off. Or LiLo did snatch those watches and when the police started sniffing too much, she gave the jewelry back and threatened to give Sam a hand job if he went to the cops. I've won a few games of Clue: The VCR Mystery Game, so I know what I'm talking about.

But really, another jewel heist? LiLo already stole some jewelry. You'd think she would've moved on to bigger shit like a bank robbery, a Ponzi scheme or an e-mail scam or something. But she's staying a small time trick. Dumb bitch isn't even growing as a criminal!

Posted by: Michael K
    Kleptohan Is A Suspect In That Jewelry Heist | Dlisted

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Kleptohan Is A Suspect In That Jewelry Heist

Like nobody saw this mess coming, but TMZ says that the LAPD think that known crackburglar Lindsay Lohan and her assistant Gavin Doyle are the ones who snatched $100,000 in watches and sunglasses during an all-night crack party at a mansion in the Hollywood Hills last week. Because duh, when shit goes missing, that bitch snatched it. The next time one of my She-Ra socks goes missing from the dryer, I'm just going to put the blame on LiLo. It will be a fact.

When the police tried to interview LiLo at the house the morning after the theft, she pretty much flashed an F U nail at them and denied that she had anything to do with it. The owner of the house Sam Magid originally told the cops that he thought two of LiLo's friends did it, but later on he changed his story and said nothing was stolen. Even though Sam says that no crime was committed, the police are still investigating the theft and LiLo and Gavin are the two main suspects, because two independent witnesses saw some incriminating shit. The LAPD contacted LiLo's lawyer to schedule an interview, but she told them to eff off again.

LiLo is still on probation for that other jewel theft case, so if she's charged with anything, she could go directly to jail. To which, Lady Justice responded with: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

My guess is that Sam and LiLo were in on some insurance scam together, but when the police started sniffing too much, Sam called the whole thing off. Or LiLo did snatch those watches and when the police started sniffing too much, she gave the jewelry back and threatened to give Sam a hand job if he went to the cops. I've won a few games of Clue: The VCR Mystery Game, so I know what I'm talking about.

But really, another jewel heist? LiLo already stole some jewelry. You'd think she would've moved on to bigger shit like a bank robbery, a Ponzi scheme or an e-mail scam or something. But she's staying a small time trick. Dumb bitch isn't even growing as a criminal!

Posted by: Michael K
    Kleptohan Is A Suspect In That Jewelry Heist | Dlisted

Lurve Michael K.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    How can her attorneys not cooperate with this?
    Do you mean why is lindsay's lawyer saying that she won't?

" Lindsay's lawyer shut detectives down, saying no way would she cooperate."

What would the consequences be on none-/cooperation? MM? Any other lawyers? What's the thinking behind this?
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Do you mean why is lindsay's lawyer saying that she won't?

" Lindsay's lawyer shut detectives down, saying no way would she cooperate."

What would the consequences be on none-/cooperation? MM? Any other lawyers? What's the thinking behind this?

Her lawyer is probably stalling until they can figure out how to handle this mess. She's gotta coach Linds on what to say and all

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Her lawyer is probably stalling until they can figure out how to handle this mess. She's gotta coach Linds on what to say and all
    Haha. Yeah that goes without saying.
    Free Charmed.

I like to believe at some point the Blohan will end up in front of a "swinging judge" who will be not the one.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

I wonder why Sam Magid is recanting his story after he reported the stuff stolen? Lindsay can't have any pull over this guy, can she? And who is this wealthy Sam Magid? Is he a producer or in the business somehow?

I hope they nail this little bitches ass to the wall,...FINALLY!!!!

At work on a boring conf call so......

mjw, maddyG, sprynkles and 2 others like this.

What's up with her right thigh?

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I wonder why Sam Magid is recanting his story after he reported the stuff stolen? Lindsay can't have any pull over this guy, can she? And who is this wealthy Sam Magid? Is he a producer or in the business somehow?

I hope they nail this little bitches ass to the wall,...FINALLY!!!!
    "According to TMZ Sam Magid invest in comic book that have potential to turn into films, he is the creator of Pain Man.. according to the comic book’s site Pain man is the story of Truth Dagim, a man born with a very special gift, who uses it to help the weak, and to punish the wicked. Truth was born with a condition known as ‘heightened neurological disorder,’ which later lead him to develop the condition known as ‘fibromyalgia.’"
    'Bachelor' Contestant: You Ran Me Over with a Jeep!!! | TMZ.com
    sluce likes this.
    Free Charmed.

Thread Information