Page 137 of 342 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    The unnamed black kid has no idea how popular he is. I'm going to find out his name then send him a link to this thread.
    Please don't post his name. It is so much better that he is unknown. LOL
    dksnj likes this.

Please, please, please let this bitch be charged.....

Lindsay Lohan
    Suspect
    In Jewelry Heist

exclusive

Lindsay Lohan is now formally a suspect in the theft of $100,000 worth of watches and sunglasses ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay was at the Hollywood Hills home of Sam Magid a week ago when Sam called the LAPD and reported a jewelry theft. We're told Lindsay has been at the house frequently, including at an all-night house party a week ago Sunday.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Lindsay and her assistant Gavin Doyle are both suspects in the theft.

Now here's the twist ... We're told Sam has recanted his story and now says nothing was stolen. But our sources say cops are not closing out the investigation because they believe they have independent witnesses who can finger Lindsay and Gavin as the thieves.

Sources tell us ... LAPD detectives contacted the lawyer for Lindsay and Gavin today, asking for an interview with the two suspects but the lawyer rejected the request.

It's unclear why Sam -- who is insanely wealthy -- suddenly changed his tune.

One final thing ... This is really bad news for Lindsay, because she's on probation for the theft case involving the necklace at a Venice jewelry store. She could go to jail if she violates probation by stealing more jewelry.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Brookie likes this.

Bronze Member

Lindsay Lohan
    Suspect

In Jewelry Heist

exclusive

Lindsay Lohan is now formally a suspect in the theft of $100,000 worth of watches and sunglasses ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay was at the Hollywood Hills home of Sam Magid a week ago when Sam called the LAPD and reported a jewelry theft. We're told Lindsay has been at the house frequently, including at an all-night house party a week ago Sunday.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Lindsay and her assistant Gavin Doyle are both suspects in the theft.

Now here's the twist ... We're told Sam has recanted his story and now says nothing was stolen. But our sources say cops are not closing out the investigation because they believe they have independent witnesses who can finger Lindsay and Gavin as the thieves.

Sources tell us ... LAPD detectives contacted the lawyer for Lindsay and Gavin today, asking for an interview with the two suspects but the lawyer rejected the request.

It's unclear why Sam -- who is insanely wealthy -- suddenly changed his tune.

One final thing ... This is really bad news for Lindsay, because she's on probation for the theft case involving the necklace at a Venice jewelry store. She could go to jail if she violates probation by stealing more jewelry.

Read more: Lindsay Lohan -- Suspect In Jewelry Heist | TMZ.com
    greysfang likes this.

I can't "LIKE" this post enough. Please lock this clueless thieving loser up. Please!
    mjw likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    I can't "LIKE" this post enough. Please lock this clueless thieving loser up. Please!

Please let her assistant flip on her and rat her ass out. You know those investigators are probably going to offer him a sweet deal to spill. They won't want him, they want her.

mjw
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Yes!!!!!

Probably won't happen though.

Some genius posted this on Tumblr.
    Sad when even the police want to use LILO for publicity. What would she have to gain by stealing? Unless she is a closet klepto this makes no sense.
    4everalonenthstown

#sleeping beauty #4ever alone #meth #good night #<////3
    She looks like a fucking corpse.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

Leave Lindsay A LONE!!!! (I can't even remember why we spell it that way but I know it is THE way.) Lindsay is making a fresh new start. She is filming some Oscar caliber films. Why are so many people jealous of her and want to see bad things happen to her?

If Sam Magid recants and claims nothing was stolen, is the Blohan still able to be charged with theft despite no one accusing her of theft? Because my goodness, this is awesome *rubs hands together with glee*
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

I think the above article said he did recant. But the police continue to investigate because there are eye witnesses. IDK how the law works if the victim refuses to admit they are a victim.

teflon lohan will skate as per usual.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Leave Lindsay A LONE!!!! (I can't even remember why we spell it that way but I know it is THE way.)
    Because of Chris Crocker's famous YouTube rant.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The unnamed black kid has no idea how popular he is. I'm going to find out his name then send him a link to this thread.
    Someone needs to send Lindsay a shirt that says the black kid did it.
    dksnj likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Because of Chris Crocker's famous YouTube rant.
    Haha that part I remember well but why do we spell is A Lone instead of alone?

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Haha that part I remember well but why do we spell is A Lone instead of alone?
    the poster named kenesha freebies!! that was her thing.
    sluce likes this.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Please let her assistant flip on her and rat her ass out. You know those investigators are probably going to offer him a sweet deal to spill. They won't want him, they want her.
    YESSSS!!! Lindsay going to PRISON for GRAND THEFT would be the ultimate gossip orgasm since Britney flipped her wig!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    If Sam Magid recants and claims nothing was stolen, is the Blohan still able to be charged with theft despite no one accusing her of theft? Because my goodness, this is awesome *rubs hands together with glee*
    Yup, she can still be charged. If the DA in charge decides there is sufficient evidence to prosecute, the law will go for it. This is how they get domestic abusers whose partners are too afraid and codependent to press charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Someone needs to send Lindsay a shirt that says the black kid did it.
    Can we MAKE those shirts? With a really fucked-up pic of Lindsay on them too? I WOULD BUY ONE. Or more.

Quote Originally Posted by ang View Post
    the poster named kenesha freebies!! that was her thing.
    OMFG I miss her and Bugdoll. COME BACK KENESHA!!! WE HAVE MANGOES FOR YOU!!!
    Kat Scorp likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Thread Information