Page 135 of 342 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    [B]
    We're told Lindsay is bound for New York -- where her mother Dina lives. It's unclear what she has planned in the Big Apple.
    It's Lindsay, I'm sure she's even unclear about why she's going or what she's doing there.
    Hell, do you think she even remembers what she did or where she was an hour ago?

OK, so she leaves town before any more questions can be asked. That doesn't look suspicious at all!

Secondly, she took 16 year old Cody to an all night party. I guess Ali was unavailable because she is in rehab, er Korea.

Lindsay Lohan 'Person of Interest' in Burglary -- But It May Be Case Closed | TMZ.com

Lindsay Lohan
    Burglary 'Person of Interest'
    But It May Be Case Closed

exclusive

Lindsay Lohan
    is more than just a witness to an alleged burglary that went down in the Hollywood Hills last Sunday ... law enforcement sources tell us she is a "person of interest," but the case may now be over.

Law enforcement sources tell us they are not ready to call Lindsay a suspect, but they are suspicious of her actions at a house party where 2 watches and an expensive pair of sunglasses -- total value $100,000 -- supposedly went missing. We're told Lindsay let 2 friends into the house and cops think when they left they took the goods ... and she may have been in on it.

But now there's a twist in Lindsay's favor. We're told the owner of the house has recanted his story and written a letter to cops saying nothing was stolen. Of course, it flies in the face of his actions Sunday night when he called the cops and made the theft report.

Michael Lohan tells TMZ, "After personally speaking with the homeowner, there was NOTHING stolen from his home. Lindsay has no involvement and the owner has told the cops that."

We're told as of now the matter is still under investigation, but if the "victim" recants, it's unlikely the case will proceed.
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Michael Lohan tells TMZ, "After personally speaking with the homeowner, there was NOTHING stolen from his home. Lindsay has no involvement and the owner has told the cops that."
    So, just translating, the owner of the stolen goods had them returned, in exchange for issuing a statement, saying it's all cool.

mmmm hmmm....
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Huh.

I read dirtbag daddy Lohan's statement four times and it still reads like Lohan's not saying the owner told the cops nothing was stolen... but rather the owner told the cops that Lindsay had nothing to do with the theft. Because if there was no theft, then there were no shenanigans for Lindsay to have "no involvement" in.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    So, just translating, the owner of the stolen goods had them returned, in exchange for issuing a statement, saying it's all cool.

mmmm hmmm....
    Just like what she did with the necklace.... "But, I returned it after I stole it....". Yep.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

fgg

^and the fur coat.
    Brookie likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thumbs up on the new thread title.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Ugghh.. That trick is like the Teflon Don.. It boggles my mind how she continually gets away with shit.. I swear she could murder someone and TMZ catch it all on tape and bitch would still walk...

I love the new thread title!
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    Thumbs up on the new thread title.
    Thumbs down. The old title was a classic.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post

mmmm hmmm....
    So if the owner is now stating nothing was stolen, will he be charged with filing a false police report.

Who is Michael Lohan??? Fuckin' Tony Soprano? After speaking with the owner, there was NUTHIN' stolen.
    rollo, sprynkles and Mercer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Thumbs down. The old title was a classic.
    I liked the old one a lot, too - "nicks some bling" always made me giggle. But the original author seconded the change request, so what the hey!
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

The topic title should be "The Final Countdown of Lindsay Lohan - Car Crash and Theft Spokeswoman".
    NVash likes this.

Thread Information