Page 134 of 342 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

I didn't know that you stored jewellery in crack houses.
    Kat Scorp likes this.
    Free Charmed.

Elite Member

Michael K needs to write about Lohan's jewelry sucking vadge and her inability to contain it.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Bronze Member

Allegedly Let Jewelry
    Thieves Into House Party exclusive

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/21/lindsa...#ixzz24CCCQIST

Lindsay Lohan brought 2 men to an uber-expensive Hollywood Hills mansion for an all-night house party, and the owner suspects the men robbed him blind ... TMZ has learned.

The incident occurred Sunday night at a multi-million dollar mansion. The owner invited Lindsay, who brought her brother Cody, her assistant and the 2 guys.

The party lasted all night. Lindsay left at around noon Monday, but before she took off ... the owner realized several expensive watches and some sunglasses were missing. He told everyone to stay and then called the cops.

The cops approached Lindsay and began asking questions. Lindsay then asked, "Am I a suspect?" A cop answered, "No." Lindsay -- who knows a thing or 2 about her legal rights -- blew them off and left.

The owner of the house told cops ... he believes the 2 men Lindsay brought to the party stole the goods.

The case is under investigation.
    Last edited by annabel; August 21st, 2012 at 10:41 AM. Reason: add title

....but where was the black kid?????

^ He cut ties with her saying shes a bad influence.
    maddyG likes this.

Dumbass invited the klepto, wtf did he expect?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I'll bet Lindsay owed these guys $$ for drugs, so she let them help themselves to her 'friend's' jewelry as repayment.

Okay, probably not, but I like that theory.

^^Actually, that just may be very accurate. I mean, if I was going to rob someone's house, I'd like Lilo to be there.

ETA Michael K's take. Brilliant!

Tuesday, August 21st 2012
    Guess What This Lindsay Lohan Story Is About?

Since today is obviously Groundhog Dog, the only way to follow up a story about Amanda Bynes getting into ANOTHER car crash is with a story about the police questioning the crackburglar of Hollywood Lindsay Lohan in connection with ANOTHER jewel heist. All we need is another story about Kirk Cameron saying some crazy crap and this Groundhog Day is complete! Oh, wait....

Both TMZ and Radar say that Lindsay Lohan went a party at a house in the Hollywood Hills on Sunday and decided to spend the night. Yeah, whenever I pass out face first into a puddle of my own runny coke snots and booze barf on the floor of somebody else's powder room, I always call it "spending the night." When LiLo woke up the next morning after the cokehead slumber party, the owner of the house was going crazy, because somebody robbed his ass during the night.

In what sounds like the worst and crackiest version of Clue ever, the owner locked down the house and refused to let any of his guests leave until the police questioned each one of them. (I've played this game before and I already know it was LiLo and she used her sticky vagina to snatch that jooree!) A source tells TMZ that when the cops showed up around noon on Monday, they started to question LiLo and since she knows the game, she asked, "Am I suspect?" When they shook their heads no, the source says she "blew them off" and left. I bet she did.

TMZ's source says that the owner of the house told the police that LiLo brought her brother Cody, her assistant and two dude friends to the party. The owner thinks that LiLo's two dude friends are the ones who robbed his ass.

Don't you just hate it when the buzz of an all-night coke party at a fancy crackhouse in the Hills is killed when the police arrive, because some junkie bitch had to steal the owner's stuff to buy more 8-balls? That is the worst. But please, the only reason to let Kleptohan into your house is if you want her to steal your stuff, because you want to cash the insurance policy you took out on your expensive jewelry. This is probably just one big scheme. The owner probably let LiLo snatch his shit, because he knows she'll get rid of it by making Cody sell it out of a briefcase to tourists on a beach in Tijuana. I'm on to those bitches.

http://www.dlisted.com/
    Last edited by greysfang; August 21st, 2012 at 01:14 PM.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Tuesday, August 21st 2012
    Guess What This Lindsay Lohan Story Is About?

Since today is obviously Groundhog Dog, the only way to follow up a story about Amanda Bynes getting into ANOTHER car crash is with a story about the police questioning the crackburglar of Hollywood Lindsay Lohan in connection with ANOTHER jewel heist. All we need is another story about Kirk Cameron saying some crazy crap and this Groundhog Day is complete! Oh, wait....

Both TMZ and Radar say that Lindsay Lohan went a party at a house in the Hollywood Hills on Sunday and decided to spend the night. Yeah, whenever I pass out face first into a puddle of my own runny coke snots and booze barf on the floor of somebody else's powder room, I always call it "spending the night." When LiLo woke up the next morning after the cokehead slumber party, the owner of the house was going crazy, because somebody robbed his ass during the night.

In what sounds like the worst and crackiest version of Clue ever, the owner locked down the house and refused to let any of his guests leave until the police questioned each one of them. (I've played this game before and I already know it was LiLo and she used her sticky vagina to snatch that jooree!) A source tells TMZ that when the cops showed up around noon on Monday, they started to question LiLo and since she knows the game, she asked, "Am I suspect?" When they shook their heads no, the source says she "blew them off" and left. I bet she did.

TMZ's source says that the owner of the house told the police that LiLo brought her brother Cody, her assistant and two dude friends to the party. The owner thinks that LiLo's two dude friends are the ones who robbed his ass.

Don't you just hate it when the buzz of an all-night coke party at a fancy crackhouse in the Hills is killed when the police arrive, because some junkie bitch had to steal the owner's stuff to buy more 8-balls? That is the worst. But please, the only reason to let Kleptohan into your house is if you want her to steal your stuff, because you want to cash the insurance policy you took out on your expensive jewelry. This is probably just one big scheme. The owner probably let LiLo snatch his shit, because he knows she'll get rid of it by making Cody sell it out of a briefcase to tourists on a beach in Tijuana. I'm on to those bitches.

Posted by: Michael K

Source: Guess What This Lindsay Lohan Story Is About? | Dlisted
    Insurance fraud! Why didnt I think of that?

.. and she'll skate on this too. She's now using proxies to rob people for her.

Can we just change the name of this thread and make it a sticky? "The Lindsay Lohan steals shit all the time" thread or something.
    My Own Way and Stereo Inferno like this.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Was one of he friends black?

If so, it was him. Not her. It's alway the black kid.

Lindsay Lohan
    SKIPS TOWN
    After Police Interview

Lindsay Lohan is getting the hell out of dodge after police questioned the actress regarding an alleged Hollywood Hills burglary yesterday -- catching a flight out of L.A. this afternoon.

We're told Lindsay is bound for New York -- where her mother Dina lives. It's unclear what she has planned in the Big Apple.

As we reported, Lindsay was interviewed by police yesterday following an all-night party in a Hollywood Hills mansion -- during which several expensive watches and sunglasses allegedly went missing.

Lindsay told police she had nothing to do with any stolen property -- but the house owner believes she invited the burglars into the home.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

LOL awesome
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

She skipped town you say? Clearly shes innocent!
    sprynkles and MsChiff like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

We're told Lindsay is bound for New York -- where her mother Dina lives. It's unclear what she has planned in the Big Apple.
    Perhaps White Oprah knows a good fence.
    Kat Scorp likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information