Page 132 of 342 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Monday, August 13th 2012
    Lohan's Sea Jasper Dealer Might Not Have To Go On The Dole After All

It's sort of infuriating and depressing at the same time that an insane fuckup like Lindsay Lohan is going to make 2 million dollars this year. If any of us were out maniacally rear-ending every vehicle we could and trying to commute to work in an ambulance, we would probably be sans employment. Let alone freedom. But no, Lohan lives with her head firmly lodged in her own ass (sorry, it's DListed - "culo") and tells the law to eat her snatch on a continual basis and still gets paid.

This is the reason that kid abandoned society and traveled through the country and finally starved beside a bus in the wilderness. That was still a better alternative than trying to make it in a world where pinheads like Lohan are successful.

TMZ added up all the money she's going to make from various projects this year, and yep - she's a millionaire. Witness:
    -- Playboy (December issue but she was paid in 2012) $1 Million
    -- "Liz and Dick" Lifetime movie -- $300,000
    -- "The Canyons" -- $6,480 (scale)
    -- "Scary Movie" (Lindsay is about to sign on) -- $200,000

That isn't counting all of her alleged endorsement deals. Wear our jeans and you too can be a pathologically lie-telling cokehead who can't drive.

Take heart in the fact that she probably owes her dealer a huge sum for all the yay he gave her on IOU, and her insurance deductibles must be through the damn roof with the way she operates motor vehicles. Headless people drive better.

Dina Lohan
    should really open up some sort of school wherein she teaches asshole children that they can be assholes and still get paid. #getmoneydespitebeingadickheadbitch

Check out more pics of Lohan on the set of The Canyons in the gallery below.

Splash

Posted by: J. Harvey

Source: Lohan's Sea Jasper Dealer Might Not Have To Go On The Dole After All | Dlisted
    Lindsay is looking a might bloated today.

She actually looks semi-normal, dare I say, pretty in those restaurant pictures....

Did she get more fillers this weekend?
    I can't tell her face is swollen from recent injections, or it's swollen period.

She does look healthier, and I don't mean that sarcastically, she looks good with some meat on her bones - and not so much like a tweeker. But her face......

Source (and 39 more pics for your enjoyment): Lindsay Lohan looked fat in her bikini - What Would Tyler Durden Do

LOL that she's getting paid in the low 6 figures for movies. It might look like a lot but with her lifestyle she burns through the money and when you think about it the Kuntrashians (or Banned 5 years ago) could make more than that in a night just for turning up dressed like hookers and having their photo taken at some event. Linds is really on the Z-list now.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    LOL that she's getting paid in the low 6 figures for movies. It might look like a lot but with her lifestyle she burns through the money and when you think about it the Kuntrashians (or Banned 5 years ago) could make more than that in a night just for turning up dressed like hookers and having their photo taken at some event. Linds is really on the Z-list now.

Her hair actually looks decent in these pics. But why her boobs down to her waist???

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    She actually looks semi-normal, dare I say, pretty in those restaurant pictures....

I can't tell her face is swollen from recent injections, or it's swollen period.

She does look healthier, and I don't mean that sarcastically, she looks good with some meat on her bones - and not so much like a tweeker. But her face......

Source (and 39 more pics for your enjoyment): Lindsay Lohan looked fat in her bikini - What Would Tyler Durden Do

That money doesn't seem like much to me either. She probably owes much more than that now to her legal team and law suits. It's probably already spent.

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    Scary!
    Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    Lindsay is looking a might bloated today.
    She's not "bloated" she's fat (given the double chin), however I think that she's prettier when she's heavier.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post

She looks just like a Real Housewife or Janice Dickenson, and their age too not like a 25/26 year old.
    Last edited by Novice; August 14th, 2012 at 11:40 AM.
    Free Charmed.

Bret Michaels looks a million times better.
    Novice and Honeythorn like this.

^ Until he takes off the headband.

mjw
    Elite Member

James Franco Is Making A Film About Lindsay Lohan
    The Huffington Post | By Stephanie Marcus

James Franco has taken on plenty of odd projects in his day, but now it appears as though the actor/director/writer/eternal student is making a movie about Lindsay Lohan -- or a "Lindsay Lohan type."

According to a casting notice on Actor's Access, Franco is listed as the director for a new feature film, or "video/art project," which will tell the story of "two Hollywood celebrities."

The casting breakdown is seeking "James Franco types" and "Lindsay Lohan types" at the ages of 13, 21, 30, 45 and 60, and unfortunately, it doesn't state whether or not Franco or Lohan will appear in the film as themselves.

Miles Levy and Vince Jolivette are listed as producers on the project. In 2003 they teamed up with Franco to form Rabbit Bandini Productions, and have a number of anticipated films waiting to be released, including the upcoming Linda Lovelace biopic staring Amanda Seyfried "Lovelace," Harmonie Korine's "Spring Breakers" and "Francophrenia (Or Don't Kill Me, I Know Where the Baby Is)," a mini-thriller comprised of TV footage of Franco's guest-starring appearances on the soap opera, "General Hospital."

Again, the casting notice doesn't say if Lohan will be involved with the film, but the 26-year-old has been trying to make a comeback and has been involved in a number of art projects, including a short film shot by Richard Phillips, and a number of controversial photo shoots with photographer Tyler Shields.

It's possible that Lohan will take part in the film given that she and Franco are, by her own admission, apparently very close. In April 2011, she told the New York Post that and Franco are "like best friends. We're hanging out later." In March of that year it had been reported that the two were teaming up with photographer Terry Richardson to create an "explicit photographic book," which includes "full frontal nudity" and "graphic shots" -- though that project has yet to happen.

Franco and Lohan's friendship reportedly goes way back and the two might have once been more than just friends. The pair worked together in cameo parts in 2006's "The Holiday," and in January 2007 it was reported that Franco may have prompted Lohan to check into Wonderland Rehab Center, after he reportedly ignored her at a post-Golden Globe party and refused an expensive watch she tried to give him as a gift. According to NBC News, Franco was one of several people who received an email from Lohan when she entered rehab.

The Casting Breakdown:

James Franco Is Making A Film About Lindsay Lohan

Is it too easy to say Lohan can play herself at 45 and 60?
    mjw and Lenny like this.

When I saw the article title, I thought it was an actual documentary and I was actually kind of curious about it.
    But if anyone did a documentary on Lohan, it would be like in the movie The Fighter where Dicky says HBO is making a movie about his comeback... but really, it's about drug use.

Mrs P likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I really can't stand this orange bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Hey!

No, no, you've got it wrong. You're the orange bitch I like!
    OrangeSlice likes this.

"Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Lindsay Lohan’s Body Just Won’t Quit
    August 17th, 2012 // 62 Comments

View the Gallery / 15 Photos

Somehow there’s been a Lindsay Lohan post every single day this week, so to cap off that achievement, here’s her body in peak physical condition while shopping in Venice yesterday, and for a 40-year-old mother of two who breastfed both her kids, she looks fantastic. Yes, some parts are a little droopy, but when you get that age after having rugrats- What’s that? 26 and no kids? CALL AN AMBULANCE!

Source: Lindsay Lohan’s Body Just Won’t Quit - The Superficial - Because You're Ugly
    More pics at the link but those are from her olden days as a blonde.

Isnt she smexy?
    sprynkles likes this.

Thread Information