Page 126 of 342 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 5116
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

So her father is wading in AGAIN? He must need another invite to a club she is going to. Maybe he wants to meet Paris.

“I have to say this…on SNL, Lindsay was not using any illicit drugs or drinking but she still is on prescription drugs that they gave her. And the meds that they give her are meds that they say she needs, but she doesn’t need them.
    Who is "they"? The way it is written, it seems as though he's blaming SNL.

In an "exclusive" interview with Celebrity VIP Lounge, the tree-jumpin' and pussy-kickin' Michael Lohan says

Who?
    It looks like a rss feed site for gossip.
    If he was looking for pr - he should have just stuck to his twitter.

I wonder how much they paid him for that "exclusive" - $20.00?

Monday, June 4th 2012
    This Is Supposed To Be Lindsay Lohan As Elizabeth Taylor

Does Drag U have a scholarship program? Because if so, this bitch needs to enter it.

If you took one of Elizabeth Taylor's old headshots, soaked it in dirty meth pipe water, charred its edges on a hobo's trash can fire, tore it into a dozen pieces and then pasted those pieces back together using homemade silly putty and black tar heroin, the image looking back at you would look more like Elizabeth Taylor than this picture of Lindsay Lohan as Elizabeth Taylor does. TMZ magically got their hands on (aka White Oprah gave it to them for half of a Vicodin pill) this picture of LiLo in full basic cable La Liz drag and it's giving me hope. Hope that this is going to be one of the biggest unnatural disasters in American history.

I don't see Elizabeth Taylor at all, but I do see shades of Joan Crawford. But maybe that's because looking at this picture is giving me the sudden urge to beat Lifetime with a wire hanger for casting this mess.

Posted by: Michael KSource: This Is Supposed To Be Lindsay Lohan As Elizabeth Taylor | Dlisted
    No. Just no.

^^That is still a hot mess - in a brown wig.

Was that an official shot for the movie, or was that taken off her twitter or something?

I ask this because I'm wondering if they (movie producers/the network) showcasing that Liz smoked, or if it's just Lindsay, taking a break, posing for a picture with a cig in her hand - being classy, like always

I'm guessing the latter.

This is supposed to be Lindsay as Liz as well.
    Spitting image, don't you think?

Source and more pics: (wwtdd.com) - Link: You won
    Last edited by SoCalMarie; June 4th, 2012 at 09:33 PM.

I see Joan Crawford as well. What is wardrobe doing? Can't they at least give her some curves and that world famous bust? She needs to be corseted up at all times and maybe that will make her concentrate on her lines. Speaking lines, that is.

This is really bad. But hey, being in a Lifetime movie did wonders for Leann Rimes life. LOL
    Last edited by sluce; June 5th, 2012 at 10:51 AM.
    funky_chicken and shedevilang like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

my dad texted me this morning and said that lindsay lohan makes a gorgeous elizabeth taylor. i'm really starting to worry about him

If she hadn't fucked up her face she would look much more like Liz.
    greysfang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    This is really bad. But hey, being in a Lifetime movie did wonders for Leann Rimes life. LOL
    She was in a movie or shes living a movie? Id think shes living out one each day but I had to ask.

Monday, June 4th 2012
    Another Shot Of LiLo As La Liz

Earlier I posted a picture that was supposed to be Lindsay Lohan as Elizabeth Taylor, but looked more like somebody's uncle in five cent drag as Lara Flynn Boyle. Lifetime is trying to wipe that skid mark of a picture with this official photo of LiLo as Liz and Grant Bowler as Richard Burton. This some "I vant to suck the coke in your blood" shit, but it's an upgrade. If the entire movie is shot in black & white, every frame is Photoshopped and they only shoot half of LiLo's face, it might work! And now that I look at that picture again. It doesn't look like Dracula. It looks like he's doing a line off her neck.

And here's LiLo shooting scenes today in Marina Del Rey and sort of kind of not really looking totally like Elizabeth Taylor....during her Larry Fortensky era. If LiLo came to a Halloween party dressed like this and told you she was Elizabeth Taylor, you'd nod your head and think to yourself that you'll probably see the resemblance after you crack a full vodka bottle open over your head and pour its contents into your drink hole.

Splash

Posted by: Michael K

Source: Another Shot Of LiLo As La Liz | Dlisted
    This film is going to be a steaming hot mess.

Gold Member

I read somewhere that Lilo supposedly pulled a Britney and colored her own hair dark brown for the role, but it sure looks like a wig to me. Her hair isn't that thick.

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    This film is going to be a steaming hot mess.
    I know and I can't wait. It'll probably be so bad that you have to come up with a drinking game just to get through it.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

I wish every contributor of this thread, could watch this film together.
    Syd, funky_chicken and Mrs Fawlty like this.

Wednesday, June 6th 2012
    QOTD: Liz & Dick's Costume Designer On His First Reaction To Seeing LiLo As Liz

Liz & Dick has only been shooting for a few days, but I'm sure you've already overdosed on every tiny little detail and pictures from that shit. Try to take in one more post, because this quote is just too perfect, too hilarious and TOO much. Salvador Pérez, Liz & Dick's costume designer, talked to People about transforming an L.A. County Jail legend into a Hollywood legend. Make sure there's a soft mat on the floor below you, because you will fall out of your chair after reading Salvador's reaction to seeing LiLo as La Liz for the first time:
    "There was an audible gasp. You’d swear it was Elizabeth. She just walked into the clothes and became Elizabeth Taylor."
    I'm sure that audible gasp sounded a lot like the audible gasp you'd make while watching a runaway train careen toward you in slow motion. It was a "....the fuck did I get myself into?" kind of gasp. But I love Salvador for that. I laughed so hard that tears welled up in my eyes and temporarily blurred my version. And you know, in that blurry moment, that picture of LiLo sort of did look like Elizabeth Taylor!

Oh, and Salvador also said that LiLo's waist is 23 inches. Oh, that Salvador. Bitch just wants us to laugh until piss shoots out of our eye holes. And here's a few more pictures from yesterday's shoot. Either the whole thing takes place on a boat or Lifetime got their Hollywood legends mixed up and they're really making a Natalie Wood biopic instead.

Splash

Source: QOTD: Liz & Dick's Costume Designer On His First Reaction To Seeing LiLo As Liz | Dlisted
    Friday, June 8th 2012
    Lindsay Lohan Can't Drive: Part 498

The overused phrase "Lindsay Lohan can't catch a break" suddenly has a new meaning. LiLo got into a bad car crash on Pacific Coast Highway today after she failed to the hit brake in time and busted into the back of an 18 wheeler. TMZ says that Lindsay's assistant was the passenger in her Porsche and both them ended up with bleeding bruises. LiLo's assistant was taken to the hospital by ambulance and is reportedly conscious and doing fine. LiLo also went to the hospital, but didn't go by ambulance, because it would be extremely awkward if an 8-ball fell out of her pocket in front of the paramedics. There's only so many times you can use the "DEEZE AREN'T MY PANTZ" excuse.

The doctors are still performing tests on LiLo, but apparently her injuries are not serious. Bitch's Porsche however has a busted window and a fucked up bumper. As for who caused the bust up, LiLo is following the Lohan Family's #1: When all else fails, blame the other bitch! LiLo says that the 18 wheeler cut her off and didn't give her enough time to hit the brakes.

And at this very moment, White Oprah is at a medical supply store buying crutches, a wheelchair, a neck brace, arm casts, leg casts, lip casts, nostril casts and any other tools LiLo might need to scam the other driver's insurance company out of millions of dollars. If that 18 wheeler cut LiLo off, then he cut off the wrong bitch. If that 18 wheeler didn't cut LiLo off, then he got rear-ended by the wrong bitch. Whatever the case may be, White Oprah will be texting LiLo the message "#getinsurancemoneybitch" all day long.

Source: Lindsay Lohan Can't Drive: Part 498 | Dlisted
    How in the World can she afford a Porsche?

Thread Information