Page 125 of 342 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 5116
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

I'm sure their whole relationship is based on coke. He can afford it and she knows where to get the good shit. Match made in heaven!
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Lindsay Lohan Steps Out With Puffy Face, Heavy Eyebrows - UsMagazine.com

LiLo, is that you?
    Lindsay Lohan stopped by A&E's Upfronts in NYC Wednesday rocking a lacy frock and strappy, sky-high stilettos--but all eyes were on her noticeably fuller face and dark, heavy brows.

The 25-year-old actress--who's had a roller coaster couple of years between her trips to rehab, court appearances, and struggles to land roles--was recently tapped to star as Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime's upcoming biopic, Liz & Dick. The star's famous visage looked oddly altered and frozen back in late February, when she hosted Saturday Night Live for the fourth time.

Following the announcement of the network's polarizing casting choice, Rosie O'Donnell spoke out during a Today show appearance last month, criticizing their decision.
    "I feel very sorry for her. I think she needs a lot of help," O'Donnell told Matt Lauer about the actress. "I think she's not in a place to work."

"I don't need to tell her anything," the Mean Girls star shot back when asked for her response to O'Donnell's harsh words. "I know that I'm great and I know that I know Liz Taylor really well."
    Her cheek plumping looks ridiculous and it looks like she's had enough Botox to eliminate wrinkles on an elephant...

She obviously does her own hair and makeup now. I'm convinced she dyed her hair herself.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

A frozen face for an actress playing Liz Taylor? Lindsay's right. It's going to be GREAT.

Police called as Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan party at Hollywood home until 7am

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 20:43, 18 May 2012 | UPDATED: 22:01, 18 May 2012
    They both have long-standing reputations as Hollywood wild ones.

And Paris Hilton, 31, and Lindsay Lohan, 25, didn't do themselves any favours after attending a raucous party at a LA home until the early hours of this morning.

Police were called to the Hollywood Hills residence after neighbours filed a noise complaint, according to onlookers.

Wild night: Paris Hilton and Brandon Davis (left) partied at a house in the Hollywood Hills till 7am this morning

Undercover exit: Lindsay Lohan is understood to have hidden under a towel as she was driven home from the party

Paris was spotted leaving the property wearing dark sunglasses and a cap along with her friend, oil heir Brandon Davis.

Lindsay is understood to have made an undercover exit, hiding under a towel in the back seat of a friend's car.

Lindsay and Paris are clearly on good terms again after a spectacular feud dating back to 2006, when the hotel heiress and Brandon crudely nicknamed her Firecrocth.

Loud: Police arrived at 7am after neighbours filed a noise complaint

The Mean Girls actress has been attempting to resuscitate her flagging career and recently made a guest appearance on Glee.

But she was reported to be a 'total nightmare' on the set of the hit show – which stars Lea Michele, Corey Monteith and Matthew Morrison – because she turned up late and did not know her lines.

Meanwhile Paris, who is dating DJ Afrojack, has been inspired to try a career change by her new beau.

She will debut her DJ set in Sao Paulo, Brazil on June 23 in front 30,000 people.
    She will be following a performance by Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Lopez.

Friends again: Lindsay, pictured here at a friend's place earlier in the evening, has buried the hatchet with Paris, seen here heading back inside

Long night: Paris hid her eyes from the sunlight behind dark glasses

Read more: Police called as Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan party at Hollywood home until 7am | Mail Online

Oh my gosh. BANNED and Firecrotch together again. This cannot and will not end well.

Oh who am I kidding, theyll be out in time from breakfast.
    shedevilang likes this.

fgg

how desperate is paris for attention that she chooses to spend time with lindsay?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Paris Hilton? Lindsay Lohan? Brandon Davis?
    Sounds like the ol' gang is back together

Let's all party like it's 2004!

Losers.
    Stereo Inferno and fattymatty like this.

Yes! We need some good gossip around here. We need some pink wig moments.
    stef and Sunrider like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    how desperate is paris for attention that she chooses to spend time with lindsay?
    Hey, they both have to top up their address books!

Saturday, May 26th 2012
    Michael Lohan Says Lindsay Was On Pharmaceuticals When She Hosted "SNL"

Lindsay Lohan's crazy hammerhead of a father says that the absolute embodiment of Liz Taylor (if Liz Taylor had looked anything like a cokey scarecrow disguised as a sheepdog) was beaned out on pills during her SNL appearance in March. Join me now in a boisterous "and?". In an "exclusive" interview with Celebrity VIP Lounge, the tree-jumpin' and pussy-kickin' Michael Lohan says that Lindsay was on prescription drugs that she "doesn't need" while playing a Disney princess and....I stopped watching after that. Sometimes Kristen Wiig can't even keep me watching that mess. And now she's gone. They're fucked.
    The reason why we have Father's Day says:

“I have to say this…on SNL, Lindsay was not using any illicit drugs or drinking but she still is on prescription drugs that they gave her. And the meds that they give her are meds that they say she needs, but she doesn’t need them. But they kind of make her flat. She’s not acting at a full potential. It’s like the screen is down over her.”

I didn't know if you knew this or not, but the Lohan family has more talent in it than just Lindsay (*chortle*) and Nana Lohan's frosted bundt cake with sprinkles recipe. Dina Lohan was a Rockette, Ali Lohan turned her progeria into a "modeling career", and Lee Strasberg is teaching the remedial acting class for extras in a car dealership commercial compared to Michael Lohan.

Witness:

"And now when she did Glee I said, ‘Linds, get off the damn medication and let people see who you really are.’ And for a couple days before Glee, she went off this stuff. And there were tears in my eyes when I watched Glee. THAT was Lindsay. Yeah that was her acting. That is Lindsay Lohan at The Parent Trap, Freaky Friday and Mean Girls potential. That is what she was.”

The tears were from the possibility that she might have made a couple chickens that he can siphon off her high ass. Look, if Lindsay Lohan had detoxed before filming Glee, TMZ would have bloody footage of her Trainspotting ass trying to eat Lea Michele's nose. Michael Lohan needs a job. And creating a website called "VIP Celebrity Lounge" isn't it! Can that bus make a return trip?

Posted by: J. Harvey

Source: Michael Lohan Says Lindsay Was On Pharmaceuticals When She Hosted "SNL" | Dlisted
    I cant believe I missed Glee and SNL!

Please, LL has been on on pharmaceuticals since the womb.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Paris Hilton? Lindsay Lohan? Brandon Davis?
    Sounds like the ol' gang is back together

Let's all party like it's 2004!

Losers.

If Lindsay on Glee was her off the prescription meds, then she needs to stop now. She wasn't even a convincing portrayal of herself.
    sluce likes this.
    wife: Why is your back all scratched up?
    [flashback to me chasing a raccoon after she told me to leave it alone]
    me: I'm having an affair (by @iwearaonesie
    on Twitter)

Thread Information