Page 123 of 342 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

One thing is certain; The amount of press Lindsay gets, albeit for everything apart from acting, it will surely guarantee good figures for opening week.

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    One thing is certain; The amount of press Lindsay gets, albeit for everything apart from acting, it will surely guarantee good figures for opening week.

This isn't going to be in theaters. This is one of those Lifetime movies which will be shown on their TV channel

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    I can't wait for it! Sober or fucked up, she's always been average at best. Can't imagine how they will pull this off.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

I'm still kind of snickering that she's sunk to doing Lifetime movies. I mean, LIFETIME MOVIES, FFS!!

And yeah Lifetime obviously don't give a fuck about anything but ratings. People always watch trainwrecks.

I have to figure out a way to watch this mess from abroad...
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

She went to dinner with Woody Allen. I bet he'd put her in his movies for a beej. He has no boundaries when it comes to ass.

Woody Allen agreed to meet Lindsay Lohan for dinner the other night in New York. The paps were there to shoot them on their way out. Of course. And who do you think texted them the location?

As you know, the Met Gala is tonight. Rumour has it Lohan is desperate to attend. And desperate to find someone to dress her. But Anna Wintour personally approves every name on the list. Anna made Kate Upton pay out her own cash money to go as a guest of Michael Kors (obviously). So if Anna lets Lohan in, and that’s a mega IF, it won’t be free and she’ll be scrambling to find something to wear. Because, like, who needs Lindsay Lohan in their clothes?

The only way this happens is if Anna lets it go down for amusement - to watch Lohan hustle up to every table, to laugh when Kristen Stewart sneers at her from the Balenciaga section, to shriek with delight watching Carey Mulligan try to escape after getting cornered by it in the bathroom until, finally, but who else?, Gwyneth Paltrow comes by, all noblesse oblige, and recommends her therapist.

Please. At least let us watch.
    Lainey's Entertainment Update - Celebrity Gossip | Article Detail

If Anna let's her in (highly unlikely), Blohan will wear one of her self-made creations like she did at the White House.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    If Anna let's her in (highly unlikely), Blohan will wear one of her self-made creations like she did at the White House.

I almost emailed a magazine out here in Oz, for describing Lindsay as "radiant" and "sexy siren" and "...stunning halter neck dress that had heads turning."

Monday, May 7th 2012
    Lindsay Lohan And Woody Allen Went To Dinner Together....

On Saturday night in NYC, Lindsay Lohan squeezed herself through the window of the bathroom in Phillipe restaurant, texted the paparazzi with her exact coordinates, crawled on the floor through the dining room while snatching tips off of tables, got up and then walked out the front door right behind Woody Allen so it looks like they just had dinner together. And that's how a shameless, fame-eating attention whore does it!

No, TMZ says that Woody and his grown child bride Soon-Yi had dinner with LiLo, because they've been friends for years and he stood by her ass while most hos hated on her for being the messy tornado of coke she is. LiLo isn't on PedoBear's radar and Soon-Yi isn't her mother, so we don't have to worry about her and Woody replacing Kim and Kanye as the stroll's most vomit-inducing couple. So you can Magic Erase that image in your head of a dehydrated turtle nibbling on a freckled syphilis sore. But some source (born name: Donata Sullivan) says that LiLo and Woody have been talking about possibly working together in the future. That sentence right there is the only evidence Woody Allen's doctor needs to officially diagnose him as fucking senile. But then again, I would like to see a cracked out version of Play It Again, Sam called Play It Again, SamRo.

Splash

Posted by: Michael K

Source: Lindsay Lohan And Woody Allen Went To Dinner Together.... | Dlisted
    I cant see why Woody Allen would want anything to do with her. Even sexually, who would want her now?

Is doing a Lifetime movie better or worse than doing a Hallmark movie? Although I think doing an ABC Family movie is worse than either of them right now. Kid actually had a real chance and blew it.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Is doing a Lifetime movie better or worse than doing a Hallmark movie?
    It's like herpes vs. genital warts. Tough choice.
    Love love, Syd, Sunrider and 2 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by fattymatty View Post
    I can't wait for it! Sober or fucked up, she's always been average at best. Can't imagine how they will pull this off.
    Agreed.
    Her drug/alcohol use over the years, along with not working for a while - her acting skills are now average at best....

She used to be great and had real talent. But do you think her brain can function at this point?

*Random side-note, my mom drank my whole life, we had a family event one day, and had asked her to be sober. She made it through most of the day, and at the end of the get-together she had a seizure. Her body became so dependent on alcohol, that it couldn't function without it and went into shock. (to put it simply)

When I look at Lindsay, I see her going down the same path, even if she's "ok" physically, the abuse eats away at her brain (clearly).
    Heck, she even got heavy pain relievers and adderall in jail. She's never sober. If she was sober - we wouldn't see her for a week or two at least - she would be going through withdrawals from all the meds she's been taking. She was even drinking in rehab

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by samantha jones View Post
    Wow....her face looks like mine, and I'm practically 40! So either she looks old, or I look young!

Isn't she dead yet? She should be in a pool for this year.
    Lindsay Lohan is looking younger than other actress. she is gorgeous and stylish. I like her...

Quote Originally Posted by crastoglenn View Post
    Lindsay Lohan is looking younger than other actress. she is gorgeous and stylish. I like her...

Welcome to the board Lindsay!!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Agreed.
    Her drug/alcohol use over the years, along with not working for a while - her acting skills are now average at best....

She used to be great and had real talent. But do you think her brain can function at this point?

*Random side-note, my mom drank my whole life, we had a family event one day, and had asked her to be sober. She made it through most of the day, and at the end of the get-together she had a seizure. Her body became so dependent on alcohol, that it couldn't function without it and went into shock. (to put it simply)

When I look at Lindsay, I see her going down the same path, even if she's "ok" physically, the abuse eats away at her brain (clearly).
    Heck, she even got heavy pain relievers and adderall in jail. She's never sober. If she was sober - we wouldn't see her for a week or two at least - she would be going through withdrawals from all the meds she's been taking. She was even drinking in rehab
    Im sorry to hear about your mother. If you dont mind my asking, what happened afterwards? Did she get help and stop drinking? How can one stop when they get to that point?

And for Lindsay, doesnt that negate the purpose of rehab?

Thread Information